Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged (18842 Views)

EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged / Nigeria Elections Below Expectations, INEC Lacked Transparency – NDI/IRI / Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by PHIPEX(m): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Last time I checked, Nigeria was still a sovereign state. Someone should tell this European bloc to stop pokenosing into our internal affairs. Anything African is never good enough in their eyes.
Am trying not to insult you, sovereign nation and your president and immediate past president were all away on medical tourism just few days ago? Sovereign nation that goes borrowing from every available bank in the world?

2 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Itsemekhona: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Last time I checked, Nigeria was still a sovereign state. Someone should tell this European bloc to stop pokenosing into our internal affairs. Anything African is never good enough in their eyes.
Nonsense talk.But when u want to take Loans u don't remember this.Do u people usually think from your Anus?

2 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Blaze14k: 8:53am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Ok its a sovereign state buh the world Bank and IMF control ur assets. What sort of sovereignty is that

2 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Idoko619(m): 8:53am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Jittery as usual

2 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Itsemekhona: 8:53am On Jun 28, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
We Nîgeriàns trust INEC, EU should focus on their own elections which is transparent according to them.
Then,stop going to them to sek for Loans.Idiot

2 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by chaseblack(m): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Last time I checked, Nigeria was still a sovereign state. Someone should tell this European bloc to stop pokenosing into our internal affairs. You want to criticize us, do it constructively. Anything African is never good enough in their eyes.

But your sovereign state Nigeria can continue to beg for money from the Europeans abi?

2 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by elezmartiz1(m): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2023
PRESCRIPTION AFTER DEATH!!!
WE GONNA SURVIVE IT, AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!
Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by mycaremimi(f): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Manhood should just resign.
Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Jayhome24: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Oh ok that is nice but for now till 2031 Tinubu is the president by the way Nigeria was never and will never be EU annex or territory so Mr EU face Putin and stop him first or get lost.
Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Stanbaba30: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Last time I checked, Nigeria was still a sovereign state. Someone should tell this European bloc to stop pokenosing into our internal affairs. You want to criticize us, do it constructively. Anything African is never good enough in their eyes.
Why don’t you see truth in what they’ve said? You want them to stop poke nosing into our affairs but you still fall back to them to borrow the life out of us abi? Mcheew..! All they said is the TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH..!

1 Like

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by badoh(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2023
proeast:
The rogue called Mahmoud is finished. I doubt any organization or respectable group will allow this criminal to ever associate with them.

He will be ashamed to come out publicly now.

What a disgrace, even INEC will have a lot of work to do for it to redeem its battered image.
I don't understand the rationale behind blaming Mamood. Is Mamood the REC or returning officers that supervise and collate results for their various states? Mamood duty is to receive election results of every states, cross check the accuracy of the result before declaring the winner.If there's inconsistency in the result of a particular states, he returns it back to the returning officer for appropriate correction.
Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by booblacain(m): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

If they had praised the election, will you be talking about Nigerian sovereignty?

1 Like

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by VERDA: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Stop being, silly...it was clearly stated there that INEC invited them to monitor nd requested their recomendations. Sensible know the elections were flawed but we have gone past that so rest.

1 Like

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Segxydube: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

What have africa done right in their eyes and they didn't appreciate? You want them to say otherwise when it's clear the election was rubbish?

Every sovereign state have foreign observers during their elections too. Learn

1 Like

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by chukwuoke(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2023
practitioners; address discrimination against women in political life, and; impunity regarding electoral offenses.

Reacting, INEC’s National Commissioner and Chairman, Information and Voter Education Committee, Festus Okoye, who spoke to journalists after the presentation said: “We are going to harmonise all the reports by international observers that have been presented and we are going to look at the reports holistically.

“From the report presented, the EU made mention of the fact that there have been significant improvements in our electoral process and there have been so many positives to this particular election.

“One of the positives is that we registered over 93 million Nigerians during this election. Not only that if you look at the reports submitted by international observers, in terms of voters accreditation, the BVAS performed optimally.”

Okoye, however, admitted that there were challenges, promising that recommendations from international observers would be worked on and implemented.

This INEC chairman is suppose to be stone my all those perfect stoners in the North. It can't come to pass because he is part of them.
Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Global2000: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2023
Even a blind man knows that. Nigeria under Buhari's administration failed its citizens even after wasting billions of tax payers money in preparing this worst ever election in the history of Nigeria. That's a day robbery. History will never forget Buhari so easily as the dilemma of Nigeria's problems.
Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Ellasure: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2023
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/eu-mission-2023-elections-lacked-transparency-trust-in-inec-severely-damaged/

acting sanctimonious and the beau.

it is obvious that most eu and usa politicians on the social democratic parties have lost conscience for the absolute truth like the Europeans that colonise the world. the current political leadership in Europe and USA and given to what Hilary Clinton called modernisation of political thinking to include all the abhorrence of the book of bible and western theological teachings. they are currently on a wild chase for perceived truths between Indian and Chinese confusions where there are no strict definition of likes or otherwise.

but the good Lord has already defined everything with opportunities for man to explore and conquer and dominate thought.

Africa is currently in the mould of old European countries ie 1900 and beyond. surely we are not too far behind. as such our electoral system is still evolving and will be learning in progress for some time. there is no people that will jump all classes of development stages. Nigeria is therefore in the learning stages and will be there soon.
Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by bluefilm: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2023
Eyeneck left much to be desired.
Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

sovereign state as in how? do you know the crisis the world would be plunge into if Nigeria happens to boil? why shouldn't they intervene and assist you guys who are yet to do anything good since immemorial? if your mum and dad has issues, why do they always call some family members to settle them? shebi they are husband and wife alone.....
the EU just gave an observation for INEC to improve upon simple...stop reading meaning to everything you see here on Nairaland all in the name of tribalism!

1 Like

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Enemyofpeace: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2023
Please tell them o

Emeka is short, Uche is stingy, Tunde is not Educated & Rotimi is not handsome, that is how Aunty miss picky take reach 50yrs without a Husband 🤔
Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by densil(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

First time I checked, you're not truthful

3 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by naturefellow(m): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
rest, hypocrite.

The way you're on early reaction of every post shows you're an political propagandist who's actually jobless in real life.

Rest!!

1 Like

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by wirinet(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

If you don't want anyone pokenosing in your affairs, then don't invite them to pokenose (monitor) your affairs. It is senseless to invite international bodies to monitor your elections, then ask them not to report their observations.
Since Nigeria is a sovereign country, extend the sovereignty to your economy, health services and education. Stop asking for loans and grants from foreign countries, stop your president and governing elites from jumping to their hospitals every month or week, stop sending your children to their schools from secondary school to university while abandoning the schools here and government officials should stop constituting nuisance in other countries thereby embarrassing us all.

6 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by remi2good: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Fani kayode junior brother spotted, same character, same reasoning, same orientation, same every every

1 Like

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by balladin: 9:34am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Last time I checked, it was INEC that invited them to monitor the elections. Do you read at all?

2 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 28, 2023
And the nigerian election observers said the elections were transparent.They are the ones going to bourdillon to beg for appointment.
Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2023
Parachoco:
The 2023 Presidential Election is not credible
Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Dubetex96(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2023
haffaze777:
God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu🤣

For rigging himself into power

2 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by JagabanBorgu: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2023
Itsemekhona:
Then,stop going to them to sek for Loans.Idiot
I didn't go to anyone for Ioan big f00I
Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by ifeco4(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

You didn't see where it is boldly stated that Inec invited them?
Those that invited them gladly accepted their report and a no nody like you is here ranting.

1 Like

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by jaxxy(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

bt in 2015 when Osinbajo went to US and Eu and said apc will declare a parallel government it wasn't a sovereign state?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Ododo Didn’t Shield Yahaya Bello From Arrest – Commissioner / FG Declares Friday, Monday, Public Holidays / Don’t Bring Back Ruga If You Don’t Want Nigeria To Disintegrate– Clark Warns PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.