Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged (18798 Views)

EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged / Nigeria Elections Below Expectations, INEC Lacked Transparency – NDI/IRI / Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by ogododo: 8:11am On Jun 28, 2023
Who dey serve ram,make we come chop fried meat.
Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Emusan(m): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2023
DeAdvokate:
Can this report leads to total cancellation of the presidential election?

It can not but it's a strong support to focus on the judiciary as the same presidential election still at dispute at Tribunal.
Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Alliswell248: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2023
Nothing was rigged.
Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Mankashi: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Last time I checked, Nigeria was still a sovereign state. Someone should tell this European bloc to stop pokenosing into our internal affairs. Anything African is never good enough in their eyes.

Stop supporting evil. Young man

3 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Chidex50(m): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Last time I checked, Nigeria was still a sovereign state. Someone should tell this European bloc to stop pokenosing into our internal affairs. Anything African is never good enough in their eyes.
Meanwhile you're desperately praying and looking for visa to run to their Country. Hypocrite!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2023
All because of one man with different names!
I wonder how he is really going to rule, honestly.

1 Like

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by NwaliE01: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Was the election good in your eye?
Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2023
They should shut the f up. 2023 election is the most transparent election in nigeria after 1993 election.
Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Mekzico(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Because they said the truth abi??

3 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by TemplarLandry: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2023
Visa?? Do you know where I am? Funny.
Chidex50:

Meanwhile you're desperately praying and looking for visa to run to their Country. Hypocrite!
Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by SEGLIZ: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

yet can't but beg for their crumbs. sovereign nation indeed.

3 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by InvertedHammer: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
/
True.

But when shit hits the fan, you start crying to UN for assistance. During Covid you were bending over to WHO. Pressed to the walls economically, you start looking up to IMF and World Bank for loans. What happened to your sovereignty then?

/

10 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by 24SEVEN: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

From someone who owes his education to Europeans.

4 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Bringbackmandat: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
gerrout mumu.

4 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
looooool but una president dey run go beg money ur citizens dey Japa enter their country, lool u no get shame?

3 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
But you keep running to them for loans and other aids. Oh! You're not sovereign in that aspect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by TemplarLandry: 8:40am On Jun 28, 2023
Yes. The most free and fair election in modern day Nigeria.
NwaliE01:

Was the election good in your eye?

1 Like

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Because your country leaders steals, go to them to borrow money they should have had.

3 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Theoarhics: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

You mean the same people you run to borrow money from when your country is broke? The same country your leaders run to with our looted wealth or the one they go for medical check up? If you don't want them pokenosing in our affairs, what is Buhari doing in London? Why is Tinubu going to London for medical treatment? If your useless leaders were doing what is right the EU won't have s cause to dive into our affairs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Bringbackmandat: 8:42am On Jun 28, 2023
The election should be declared null and void.
Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by optimusprime2(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Oh They are pokenosing? but guess where Nigeria always begs for free funding from?

If leadership was normal would Nigeria need to shamelessly beg for EU funding every year?

Now the people from the EU got curious to observe how leaders are chosen in a country that constantly begs for aid, and you call it pokenosing?

3 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by becky39000(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

Small boy that can birth you 2x over. When shit like you talk, the whole world knows

Why are you wasting you precious time on an unrepentant fool?
It is obvious that his brain has been corroded with corn.
Ignore the idiot bro.

2 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Shattuck(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2023
We know this already INEC can keep lying to themselves that the election was free and fair, tinubu was rigged in we all saw it play out right in our very own eyes. The worst election ever.
Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Racoon(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2023
When people talk some dimwits with zombified brains will be calling us wailers.

1 Like

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Racoon(m): 8:45am On Jun 28, 2023
optimusprime2:
Oh They are poke nosing? but guess where Nigeria always begs for free funding from? If leadership was normal would Nigeria need to shamelessly beg for EU funding every year?

Now the people from the EU got curious to observe how leaders are chosen in a country that constantly begs for aid, and you call it pokenosing?
Zombies brains are never configured to deciphers all you are saying sir.

3 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Emola12(m): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2023
ojun50:
Any talk concerning the last election from EU, US, AU and foreign body is useless to Nigerian. They only talk
you only support thief and INEC chairman

1 Like

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by linearity: 8:47am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

It was Nigeria & INEC that went begging them, then invited them in, gave them access to INEC and asked for the report.

Sovereign State indeed! In order to seek relevance and international recognition, it is the so-called Sovereign Nigeria state that go out of their way to invite all these foreign entities, pay for their flights, give them polish reception, accommodation, protection, etc all in a bid to showcase themselves to the outside world that they are doing something great!

3 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Juanmike(m): 8:47am On Jun 28, 2023
Parachoco:
The 2023 Presidential Election is Free and Fair
Spit out the cum in your mouth and repeat what you said.

3 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by Okwyjesus(m): 8:47am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Sovereign state my foot.

Sovereign state that go about borrowing from Dick, Tom and Harry
Sovereign state that spent over 90% income paying debt
Sovereign state going down economically every year.
Sovereign state that is the poverty capital with oil yet no refinery

We hide failure with sovereign state

Check out smaller African countries like Botswana, Angola etc and you will be amazed at the level of progress.

4 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by kingsclass: 8:48am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Then,stop inviting them to monitor your elections.

3 Likes

Re: EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged by achimendy(m): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

They're election observers, and they're giving us the full details of how Tinubu and inec robbed Nigerians of their mandate.

So don't get bittered, is just the truth.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. / Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan / Civilian Vigilante Groups Fighting Boko Haram To Be Integrated Into Armed Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.