Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos (27036 Views)

Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero / Dangote's Fuel Monopoly Risks Soaring Petrol Prices - Joe Ajaero / Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by FatimaAbubakar(f): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
Tilumbu has done it again.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by Lemos14: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Labour Party cannot afford insurance. That party no dey give shishi

So you admit that this is apc handwork? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
Lemos14:

So you admit that this is apc handwork? Thank you.

You have a big problem with comprehension!

3 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by clydecarson(m): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Labour Party cannot afford insurance. That party no dey give shishi

If I call you blind bartemoeus you'd say I'm insulting you,cus why would you mention labour party that's not in the context....go to school you say you want to be a conductor see your life outside.

3 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by Lemos14: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You have a big problem with comprehension!

Dont try and go any further..we already know what we need to know

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by Lemos14: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
clydecarson:

If I call you blind bartemoeus you'd say I'm insulting you,cus why would you mention labour party that's not in the context....go to school you say you want to be a conductor see your life outside.

The same human told me that I lack comprehension oo...is God not wonderful?
Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
clydecarson:

Let me allow you wallow in that ignorance.

The OP changed the topic.

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by Lemos14: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You've now switched to lying that the OP changed the topic..when how many people are viewing? Apc supporters your stupidity no dey ever end.

3 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
clydecarson:

Very daft human

Seems you scared of me? You would have quote me and let me bring you to your knees!

Duroc!
Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by clydecarson(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Mr man even in the picture you posted did you see labour party...it's obvious you are blind bartemoeus the second,you cant stop mentioning labour party

Labour party Don dey haunt una abi😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
Lemos14:

You've now switched to lying that the OP changed the topic..when how many people are viewing? Apc supporters your stupidity no dey ever end.

You are just too daft for for my liking. Ordinarily, I shouldn’t be discussing with you, but I derive fun playing with fools.

Here is the picture of what the OP posted earlier. What else can you think of?

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by clydecarson(m): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Seems you scared of me? You would have quote me and let me bring you to your knees!

Duroc!

Scared of who?oga go and drink your Chelsea dey gin and carry passanger

Conductor

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by Lemos14: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You are just too daft for for my liking. Ordinarily, I shouldn’t be discussing with you, but I derive fun playing with fools.

Here is the picture of what the OP posted earlier. What else can you think of?

You mentioned labour party...where was labour party mentioned in the post?

If they say smart people should raise hand you sef go follow raise hand too?

3 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by Jostoman: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Eeyah....So sad. May God console him. Thank God no life was lost.

In my opinion, he is getting too much into the distractions of Imo politics and the defeated labour party politics instead of facing more of labour issues at the national level.

All those close to him should help him with all the support he and his family need. So sad embarassed
Make Una continue Una politics of bitterness, what goes around?

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
clydecarson:

Scared of who?oga go and drink your Chelsea dey gin and carry passanger

Conductor

Gin
Passenger
Chelsea

I even thought you had vibes! I would have spoilt your evening
Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by clydecarson(m): 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Gin
Passenger
Chelsea

Bring it on..

Conductor

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by Jostoman: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
They should continue their politics of bitterness in lagos what goes around?
Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
clydecarson:

Bring it on..

Conductor

Step up! I don’t like all this market square vibes

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by Lemos14: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Gin
Passenger
Chelsea

You never answer question.

What does labour party have to do with the OP post since we are daft and you are smart?

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by Jostoman: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
lordm:
Toothless bulldog
The table will turn one rday and we will all be here to also witness it because what goes around, may God be with you Mr Ajaero and replace all the loses with multiple blessing.
Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by naijaking1: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Burn, kill, rape, kidnap!
That's how country dey change small small.
We are happy because it's not our house today, tomorrow will be a different story.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by damkin24(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:
His only crime was speaking in favor of common citizens for Government to ease their burden and suffering

Your oppressors call you and your gang gave you people highest go be 50k each to burn a building of a man who will survive any hardship but chose to speak for you

50k wey no go last one week finish
Why is this fellow so crude this spewing rubbish on almost every thread. Was it reported that the was burned by someone?

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by NOwazobia: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
Tinubu foot soldiers set the house of the Labour Congress President house on fire...

In Lagos, most fires are pre-planned.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by UHLmoving: 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
Wawelexy:
APC supporters don go put fire 🔥 for this one house.....
Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by DropsMic(m): 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:
His only crime was speaking in favor of common citizens for Government to ease their burden and suffering

Your oppressors call you and your gang gave you people highest go be 50k each to burn a building of a man who will survive any hardship but chose to speak for you

50k wey no go last one week finish

That’s the typical Nigerian man for you. Gragra = 100%. Common sense = -100%
Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by DaddyCoool: 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
Naijanascam:
Ayamnotunderstanding

Maybe this below will help you understand a little.
U can take the agbero out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of agbero!

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by siaco(m): 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Eeyah....So sad. May God console him. Thank God no life was lost.

In my opinion, he is getting too much into the distractions of Imo politics and the defeated labour party politics instead of facing more of labour issues at the national level.

All those close to him should help him with all the support he and his family need. So sad embarassed

Keep your sympathy to yourself, I know deep down you mind you are happy.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by Kukutenla: 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
I am not surprised!

Any organization that is not of the lord, burns down!

The temple of the devil has no place in Lagos State
See the nonsense you're writing

Celebrating a man's house burning down all because of politics

You lots are just soulless

4 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by JOemmy(m): 12:03am On Jun 28, 2023
Why burn down his house he is not leading a protest or calling for a strike?
These wicked apc people will soon meet their waterloo very soon.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 28, 2023
Who will tell me this wasn't a planned attack by APC desperados?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft / #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES / Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.