Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido (33899 Views)

"Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown / Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by bepositive11: 8:40am On Jun 28, 2023
victorDanladi:

He has no wife

He married Chioma
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by benjackugo: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2023
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by macho44(m): 8:41am On Jun 28, 2023
mrJayPEG:
It's the 'With full receipt' for me grin

Nawa oh.

Are you eager to acquire valuable tech skills for your dream career but concerned about the high costs of quality Udemy courses? Look no further! I can help you obtain your desired course at an incredibly affordable price ranging from 3k to 5k.

All you need to do is share a screenshot of the course you want, and I will promptly deliver the exact course to you in a convenient downloadable format. Trust me, this opportunity is simply too good to pass up!

Whether you're interested in Cryptocurrency, UI/UX design, Solidity, Blockchain Development, various programming languages, Data Structures and Algorithms (DSA), Technical Writing, or virtually any other subject, I've got you covered.

Reach out to me via WhatsApp at 091 two four six 147 76, and kickstart your journey into your desired tech field.

This may not last forever, so take advantage while it still stays.
This is all shades of WRONG. Na INTELLECTUAL Thief you be.
Profiting from other people's hard work without breaking SWEAT go choke you, e no good
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by fergieboy: 8:42am On Jun 28, 2023
Omo just got off from the girl instagram story

Babe came with full receipts

Seems no be today e start o

Since 2017

4 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by godwon01(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2023
If it was me and you this woman will never come out to rant. Who knows me. The matter will die a natural death shortly.

1 Like

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by JOemmy(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2023
This davido is really a very reckless man he doesn't even care if he gets infected with deadly STDs I really pity his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by ddeola: 8:49am On Jun 28, 2023
Davido just dey put "something" anywhere anyhow. Even Chioma househelp fine pass dis 10times undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by YorubaNinja: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Daylightnews:
I Never Knew He was Married, US baby Mama Called Davido Out After Impregnating Her

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo1a4e2K4r4

STFU and go get rid of it, useless B!tch. angry

Dis Akata women are darn too annoying, I swear. 🤬

1 Like

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Streetmovement(m): 8:58am On Jun 28, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmm
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by georgeakins: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2023
grin
Dike272:
Being a celebrity isn't an excuse or reason for this lifestyle. There are a lot of celebrities that sticks with just one partner

Are those celebrities who stick to single partner rich like Davido?
Are they from rich homes like Davido?
Did they make money early in life like Davido?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Astra101: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2023
Gadafii:
Na woman go later wreck this man las las

Maybe Grammy should creat category for him, nick canon and youngboy NBA

He's not the foundation of his family wealth. He was born into a trans-generational wealthy family. So He can't be wreck! His wealth and that of the family doesn't start with him. You wouldn't even notice when he is broke. embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by thinkmoney(m): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2023
otipoju:
Na real wa.

I can't imagine having children all over the place and not being there to bond and mould them into decent human beings.

I feel it's a really selfish way of living...but to each his own
Abeg nothing like to each is own. That lifestyle is a selfish lifestyle

3 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Gadafii: 9:01am On Jun 28, 2023
Astra101:

He's not the foundation of his family wealth. He was born into a trans-generational wealthy family. So He can't be wreck! His wealth and that of the family doesn't start with him. You wouldn't even notice when he is broke. embarassed
dont limit your mind bro, wreck is not only about wealth, is he family more wealthy than great people that women have put down in the past

S his family greater than Samson the great, Dey play

1 Like

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by mycaremimi(f): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2023
Chioma may later become furniture oooo

1 Like

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Dshocker(m): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2023
I wonder what Davido had in mind, before he laid this ugly old woman...
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Alonso91(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2023
Behold father Abraham of our time

His name............

David Adeleke (Davido)
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Sweetvie: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2023
Davido na real yoruba demon

I pity chioma

1 Like

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Dshocker(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2023
dalass:

Successful musiciams like Davido are generally community preek grin

Have you had it before?
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by oscarlamba: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2023
I'm big fan of Davido but I feel this issue of fornicating here and there is an issue of how he was brought up especially without his mother, sorry to say if his mother were to be alive today he won't be bold enough to do all this. Davido is now a man he should be able to differentiate good from bad and he should also respect his wife by stopping all this. Still a fan of his music.

1 Like

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by MrBroke(m): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2023
Gadafii:

None deserves a grammy although i listen to NBA but i don't think any of these three is up for that.
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by CJStarz: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2023
If I were Chioma,I would just end whatever I have with Davido. He disrespects her globally. She's also at the risk of contracting serious infections. Davido isn't slowing down in this way of life until he's 80!

6 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2023
This David again, what’s wrong with him and Akata bitches?

Damnn

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by salvation77177: 9:21am On Jun 28, 2023
David is gambling with his Life. I pray fsme does not leave him with permanent stigma and regret. Wonder why he goes about digging every hole that comes his Way in the name of enjoyment.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by 24SEVEN: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2023
TBforgive:
Chioma is indeed a strong woman 😭😭😭

Strong woman or woman who have no self worth.

If Chioma dated a regular guy and he cheats like this wouldn't she have left the relationship years ago?

Because women cannot work for their money, any rich man exhibiting any sort of character can do for them.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2023
grin Father of Many Nations ...Eku Ise Takuntakun
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Pepperdemisback: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2023
bepositive11:

He married Chioma
Chioma and her family came to blackmail Davido with Marriage inside his father's Parlour.
Davido never went to Chioma's father's house to marry her. She forced herself on Davido, so she should enjoy everything in the package.
Awoof not dey kill, na belle e dey run.

1 Like

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Anny69: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2023
Gadafii:

grin grin grin
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by freetojoin: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2023
Na wa.
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Ofadaman(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2023
LoL, one chance.
Babymama business is huge business in the US, most black sport stars and celebs are being tricked into it. Once them nail you, all your life's worth would go to finance their luxury life under the guise of child support. Now wey dollar don high, baba go hear am.

If celeb get sense ehh, it's better to not marry, but have all your kids with one women jejely, if you marry use condom or pull out, else stay faithful.

Even as a broke guy, nothing fit make me pour inside, I dey auto pull out, sometimes I dey forget ,even pull out when I dey with my main.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Stuns In Stylish Slit Outfit / Bbnaija: "This Cee-C Hair No Dey Due?" – Don Jazzy Retweets / Area Fada Charly Boy Shares Weird Pics (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.