Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido (33904 Views)

"Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown / Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by alphaNomega: 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
David chats and write ladies via INSTAGRAM?

Damn... that's shallow

I do not understand why people like you write things like this,
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Now I know Davido is very childish and so reckless.
He doesn't seem to value his wife.
All the receipts including their iMessages are on the girl's IG story.

Shay d wife does not know that he's wayward ni? Is Chioma blind? Must she marry him? Oh, I forgot. He has money and that's the ONLY thing Nigerian girls care about. Well, she has to accept him for his waywardness if money is her motivation.
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by dalass(f): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2023
otipoju:

I understand. But you don't hear folks like Eminem and 50, having baby mama all over the place.

There's that very small percentage who still have some sense, the reason I said most not ALL
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
oscarlamba:
I'm big fan of Davido but I feel this issue of fornicating here and there is an issue of how he was brought up especially without his mother, sorry to say if his mother were to be alive today he won't be bold enough to do all this. Davido is now a man he should be able to differentiate good from bad and he should also respect his wife by stopping all this. Still a fan of his music.

How? She will attach herself to his d1ck?
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
A Yoruba woman will NEVER take this nonsense from Davido.
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
na wa ooo I have never seen a man with money and low self esteem like Mr. David Always impregnating ugly ladies.No wonder he had to marry Chioma, because na she fine pass all this goblins he is always f*cking.
I have money & taste.Mr. David Adeleke have money but no taste.smh

Chioma is not that fine. And she's not the finest.

1 Like

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by buJu234: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Davido..

condom is less than 10k naira.

atleast always carry one in ur side pocket..

please
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by ThaboB: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
Mumu Igbo boi
Ezidimma:
Does this yoruba boy use condom at all?
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by HIPROFILE(m): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
My Igbo elders would say: okpatara nku aruru si ngwere biara ya oliliiiii..

Na Davido fetch the firewood in the first place if not.....

However again, nkita nile nakwa eri nsi mana obu nke ahurunsi na onu yaka ana akpo ori nsi...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer & Brother, Williams Meurer Mark New Year At A Luxury Garden / Caroline Danjuma Acquires M.sc Certificate From Scotland University (Photo) / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.