Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido (33902 Views)

"Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown / Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by bepositive11: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Chioma and her family came to blackmail Davido with Marriage inside his father's Parlour.
Davido never went to Chioma's father's house to marry her. She forced herself on Davido, so she should enjoy everything in the package.
Awoof not dey kill, na belle e dey run.

You know who Davido is. Do you really think that anyone can force him to do anything? See how he's smiling in his wedding photo. He married her out of pity.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by MetresImmorales: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2023
Male celebrities always suffer this nonsense. One woman will wake up one day and claim to be your baby mama. Lol
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by bepositive11: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2023
georgeakins:
grin

Are those celebrities who stick to single partner rich like Davido?
Are they from rich homes like Davido?
Did they make money early in life like Davido?

See how faithful his brother is. It's not about money

1 Like

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by seniorgozman(m): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2023
But pussy have the same taste
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by georgeakins: 10:07am On Jun 28, 2023
bepositive11:

See how faithful his brother is. It's not about money

It is about money and fame.

Davido's brother does not make money like Davido, and he does not have any fame too.
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by randymirrors(f): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the dude is playing the lottery with his dikc.... just fukcing any girl he meet unprotected. even if he aint the baby, its obvious he fukcs them all raw. thats just a coochie away from catching shiiit much more deadly that just a pregnancy!

The girls opening their legs waaa get mind. They're loose, dirty and classless.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Toks2008(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2023
I honestly don't get it... I understand guys like it raw and many girls too but I don't understand why a man will be risking his health and that of his "wife" by sleeping around randomly.

If you must sleep around at least protect yourself.

This is carelessness

5 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by NiceTheDev: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2023
Jef7:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxxOAKrZDSs

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed

Bro the best you can do is to research and look for NGOs that can help your situation. Better still, go to twitter maybe luck may smile on you. As far as I'm concerned, u achieve much with nairaland. Just my opinion tho. Goodluck!
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by bepositive11: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2023
georgeakins:

It is about money and fame.

Davido's brother does not make money like Davido, and he does not have any fame too.

It's about self control. It's about self discipline.

Some men without money and fame do what Davido is doing. Some men with money and fame remain faithful to their wives.

4 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by ChiefRocker(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2023
So ugly
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by kay29000(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2023
michresakidjo:
Bible David no do pass this one

Lol. I'll remember never to name my child David grin
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by famology(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2023
Oga try dey use protection na. Shuoooo
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by nybol(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2023
Jef7:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxxOAKrZDSs

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed

The same pics and video you're just recycling around with a receipt of 1991. Yet you're claiming to have been sick for 15 years and that you're 31 years old. you're posting a receipt of 1991 (32 years ago), na from heaven you carry receipt come It doesn't add up na.

Please stop this scam !!!! You're just heaping curses on yourself.
People are not as stupid as you think

2 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by georgeakins: 10:47am On Jun 28, 2023
bepositive11:

It's about self control. It's about self discipline.

Some men without money and fame do what Davido is doing. Some men with money and fame remain faithful to their wives.

My brother, you cannot understand how it feels unless you're in Davido's shoes.

If an American girl can be embarrassing herself because of Davido's money and fame, you can imagine what a Nigerian girl who is ravaged by poverty and hopelessness will do.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Gokoyer0(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2023
He is not alone but is lonely. He is weak asf.
OloYeOfEgbE:
David chats and write ladies via INSTAGRAM?

Damn... that's shallow

1 Like

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Gokoyer0(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2023
It's all about self control bro. What are you gonna say about Burna Boy?
Not all men will lose guard because of seductive women. It's all about self control and sheer discipline. If you send a nude pics to me, you will not be able to send another because I will block you immediately.
georgeakins:

If an American girl can be embarrassing herself because of Davido's money and fame, you can imagine what a Nigerian girl who is ravaged by poverty and hopelessness will do.

1 Like

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by TheMostComplex1: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2023
My heart felt sympathy goes to .... Plenty breakfast loading, Davido is for the street and will always remain on the street. I wonder what chioma was thinking when she kolobi public property. Davido is a nuisance albeit a rich nuisance.
Copied

4 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by bepositive11: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2023
georgeakins:

Hold Davido accountable for his actions. He should have just stayed single. He has known this woman for years. He even mentioned her name in his Assurance song.

Call Anita oh, tell am make she come dey go far away, far away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Tmb78(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2023
CSTRR:
You have to be really messed up to claim that you have slept with many girls raw and they handled the consequences for you by aborting.

Davido is crazy, mehn.

Are these girls even loved at home?

Disgusting.
Davido has always led such irresponsible lifestyle from time immemorial

At least he chose Chioma to marry out of all the women in his life, what a great achievement for you all

Or Is that not what gladdens the heart of igbos again?

Anybody who dared to criticize him is branded jealous and of course denigrated by your people

You people are always online shouting Davido, our in-law up and down dragging Yoruba ladies in the process

Leave him let him enjoy his life 😀😀😂
Chioma should also 'enjoy' what she stepped into with her eyes wide open.

Shalom!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Pepperdemisback: 11:25am On Jun 28, 2023
bepositive11:

You know who Davido is. Do you really think that anyone can force him to do anything? See how he's smiling in his wedding photo. He married her out of pity.
They said the child's burial could not be conducted by him unless the bride price is paid. It was done on the 4th day when child was still in the morgue.
So, he had no option for the burial to take place. Besides, family members were present, he just couldn't say no, by all the situations around everything.
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Tmb78(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2023
Toks2008:
I honestly don't get it... I understand guys like it raw and many girls too but I don't understand why a man will be risking his health and that of his "wife" by sleeping around randomly.

If you must sleep around at least protect yourself.

This is carelessness
Why did you write wife in quote?

1 Like

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Astra101: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2023
Gadafii:
dont limit your mind bro, wreck is not only about wealth, is he family more wealthy than great people that women have put down in the past

S his family greater than Samson the great, Dey play

Each with his own might. The might of davido is his financial status. The might of Samson was his physical powers. On which level of might was Samson wreck? Was he wreck financially or by physical powers? Of course you know is not financially so Davido and Samson cannot be used in the same context.

Now back to the boldest, Davido might is strictly about wealth which is equally rooted in his family trans-generationally hence you will not notice even if his is broke. The people in the past you cited that where wreck maybe financially, check very well you will see that they were the sole bearer of their family wealth with no pervious generations of wealth.
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Vincent2000(m): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2023
Davido Wanted To Run Here Is The Evidence Anita Brown Accuse Davido Of Impregnating Her And Running

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbQRDBScJSE
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by otipoju(m): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
dalass:

Successful musiciams like Davido are generally community preek grin

I understand. But you don't hear folks like Eminem and 50, having baby mama all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
randymirrors:
The girls opening their legs waaa get mind. They're loose, dirty and classless.

remember, having a baby by a celebrity in the west is the JACKPOT for these low life women.... just the child support checks will be enough for these biatches to consider themselves "rich".

2 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Weknowbetter: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Cardozzo:
I am very sure the Girl played her way into his heart .....Fear woman and fear Seduction ,😂😂😂

All she had to do was show up. She didn't have to seduce him, just let him Bleep raw. Now she secured a check for the next 20 years

2 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Bakrabas: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
I hope this guy wouldn't meet his own Delina one day

1 Like

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by MuMuOnBail: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
na wa ooo

I have never seen a man with money and low self esteem like Mr. David

Always impregnating ugly ladies.

No wonder he had to marry Chioma, because na she fine pass all this goblins he is always f*cking.

I have money & taste.

Mr. David Adeleke have money but no taste.

smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by shiwex: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
Child Support loading............100K per week. He said he is a Billionaire now....he will pay what Billionaires pay their Baby Mama. Davido never sabi Yankee style yet. Akata babe will finish am...

3 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Cassandraloius: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
29 years old ugly looking bitch, anyways I don't blame her, the problem here is Davido.
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Maxitomxane(m): 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
This guy is on a Fk-a-thon grin...omo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Area Fada Charly Boy Shares Weird Pics (PHOTOS) / Dr Sid & Simi Osomo’s Pre-wedding Pictures / Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.