Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) (9653 Views)

(opinion) President Tinubu Needs To Change His Photographer. / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Needs Rest, Not Presidency / Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Lucasinho(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

No wonder never breakthrough... e be like BEE 🐝 dey sing.

Vawulence grin
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by IVORY2009(m): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2023
CaptainZubi:
Superclean and barely used samsung galaxy s9 for sale .
Very sweet phone In perfect condition. Comes with free charger. I'm selling because I recently got a note 10.

Whatsapp 08124769437

Stolen phone
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Cromagnon: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Yet he's more interested in taking pictures ... to satisfy his illiterate supporters...

So if you're elected you will ignore your supporters abi
How many elections have you won?

did you see the contributions of other African leaders.. did you see their speeches.. especially that of Ruto..

What has changed since they made empty pronouncements with nothing to show for their citizens?

Tinubu is more concerned about recouping all the funds spent in buying the election..

So you think next election will be free?

Get ready to pay for the air you breath..
stupid fellows everywhere
how many times have you seen ppl play for air
Talk with sense instead of frothing at the mouth
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by GeneralDae: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Three Nigerians were scheduled to speak in France recently.. BAT, NOI, Adesina

Tinubu chickened out at the last minute only for the Ambassador to represent him..

Other African presidents were talking tough, Ruto, etc Tinubu was nowhere to be found..

only interested in snapping pictures privately with presidents and holding hands for his zombie supporters..

This is what happens when an incompetent fellow buys an election..
That's Tinubu for you. He controls the narrative himself.
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by GeneralDae: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Yet he's more interested in taking pictures ... to satisfy his illiterate supporters...

did you see the contributions of other African leaders.. did you see their speeches.. especially that of Ruto..

Tinubu is more concerned about recouping all the funds spent in buying the election..

Get ready to pay for the air you breath..
stupid fellows everywhere
Those contributions from other African leaders, how has it helped their country or Africa?
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by GodWrites: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
What is this? Is he singing with water in his mouth?
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Dohn: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
Godoverevery:

Someone who just became president not up to a month and just experiencing such meeting for the first time should be jumping around giving speeches abi??

Some of you are so daft and don't even understand ethics.

He must first learn and contribute later......he doesn't have anything to say yet cos he is still new in the game.

Only a proud and lousy dunce will go to such a conference for the first time and will be giving speeches.

Fools talk, cowards are silent and wise listen.

I agree with u on dis,,,,,,,,,, Tinubu is a very big coward.
Others speaking up dosnt mk dem foolish..... The real stupidity here is
" Why goto an evnt when u alrdy hav someone delegated to speak on ur behalf .
I put it to you that Inubu went der with an intention of speaking, but as he got there , he realised he was outclassed, and lacks the mental and physical sophistication , that he is simply an analog device in a digital space,
Na it shame and inferiority complex catch am, .............soo mk nobody com here com d make any yeye excuse gv dat man o...... Dis is wat y'all wanted sooo face it
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Godoverevery: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dohn:

I agree with u on dis,,,,,,,,,, Tinubu is a very big coward.
Others speaking up dosnt mk dem foolish..... The real stupidity here is
" Why goto an evnt when u alrdy hav someone delegated to speak on ur behalf .
I put it to you that Inubu went der with an intention of speaking, but as he got there , he realised he was outclassed, and lacks the mental and physical sophistication , that he is simply an analog device in a digital space,
Na it shame and inferiority complex catch am, .............soo mk nobody com here com d make any yeye excuse gv dat man o...... Dis is wat y'all wanted sooo face it

See someone who is brilliant but can't type in good English and spell correctly.

Well most of you are boys learn trade so am not disappointed most times.

Nl should ban you illiterate from accessing it honestly cos you people are just nuisance here.....see the rubbish he typed up there.

What a shame.
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Dohn: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Godoverevery:

See someone who is brilliant but can't type in good English and spell correctly.

Well most of you are boys learn trade so am not disappointed most times.

Nl should ban you illiterate from accessing it honestly cos you people are just nuisance here.....see the rubbish he typed up there.

What a shame.

Sooo mk i com the spell words complit for nairaland?? Say na exam i d write? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
All dis ss3 students sef,,,,,, so as u tk time sidon spell evrytn correct nw, shay dem go add am fr ur continuous assessment........ Abi nairaland go credit ur account
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Godoverevery: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dohn:

Sooo mk i com the spell words complit for nairaland?? Say na exam i d write? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
All dis ss3 students sef,,,,,, so as u tk time sidon spell evrytn correct nw, shay dem go add am fr ur continuous assessment........ Abi nairaland go credit ur account

Run along and go engage your fellow humpty dumpy.

Or give the phone to any graduate in your family.
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Dohn: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
Godoverevery:

Run along and go engage your fellow humpty dumpy.

Or give the phone to any graduate in your family.

Emmm aboki, chill .

U nogo sch pass me

I can bet you on dat,,,,,,, carry ur spellings go meet your fellow almajiris
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Mzboluwatife(f): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
I am beginning to enjoy this guy
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Mzboluwatife(f): 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
Very funny
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by HisSexcellency(m): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
Coloraddo07:
"Pray I don't chase ambitions till am old and my hands are shaking"

This is too funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPsdkZij7AI
@Iamdbull, honestly you need to leave rap/music entirely for musicians. You can be a song writer and sell your lyrics to good musicians If the lyrics are good enough.

Not everyone should be a rapper or singer, there are lots of things you can do in the music/entertainment industry without necessarily voicing a song yourself.
This is not hating, just a friendly advice. I could barely make out a complete sentence from the whole video, even though I listened to it twice.
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Coloraddo07(m): 12:01am On Jun 29, 2023
Interesting
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Mzboluwatife(f): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2023
Lol
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by lastmessenger: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2023
Corporate2020:

Doers are never talkers.

Just look at the few actions he has taken, they are worth more than the millions of speeches by all Nigeria’s last presidents from 1999 till date.

While other Presidents were talking in France, Tinubu got $500 Million from World Bank. He also got commitments from African Development Bank led by our son Femi Adeshina.

Let talkers continue talking, doers will continue doing
yes doers take more pictures than talk.
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by IamdbuII: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
I just dey observe
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by Coloraddo07(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lol
Re: Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) by IamdbuII: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
Mmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast / I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola / Taraba Assembly Adopt Resolution Empowering Deputy governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.