Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance (35358 Views)

Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React / Davido Stole The Song Assurance From Me – Upcoming Artiste Alleges / Davido's Song "Assurance" Featuring Chioma, Hits 1 Million Views In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Jayson504(m): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
Lol 12t in a bit
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by AmazingELixir: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
lipsrsealed

Davido is a step away from David's son Solomon

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Olubucorla(f): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Please I need someone that can assist me with loan or where I can get loan for 3months maximum of 10% interest.
🙏🙏🙏
My contact 070 610 610 37
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by thaoriginator: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
Omoawoke:

Was she the first baby mama?

She wasn’t the first, so she knows what she was doing, she also snatched Davido from another woman

Na she wan marry king Solomon
true yearnings, omolabake ✌🏿

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by spencekat(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
Family polygamy pattern.
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Akharmony: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
Celebrity lifestyle shaa. .Too many relationship troubles
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Menclothing: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
Get money 💴
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by FreeStuffsNG: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
Impregrate random girls.

They just sleep around without protection and carelessly out of lack of self control. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Angelfrost(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
Jogs1900:

Its unfortunate Davido is not giving Chioma any respect at all.
He is just playing her.
I guess the wedding they did was because of ifeanyis death.Because in igbo tradition which Davidos family is aware of they can't claim the boy if Davido didn't marry Chioma.

Davido was a dog before he met Chioma... Is he supposed to automatically become a saint now??! Lol!

She knew precisely what she was getting into... I honestly doubt she even married him out of love!

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Angelfrost(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
tobenuel:
Davido na man you be, keep shooking your shooku shooku

Yep... Until he carry disease and problem wey money no go fit solve! tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Lunar2010: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
jaybenugo:
More photos of Anita

Anita Breaker!
Your royal Bressness and Yanshness!!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by saphiere(f): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
Men are indeed dogs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
I wonder why people are saying they feel sorry for Chioma.

Do you guys think she's feeling sorry for herself?

I'll be shocked if she feels bad.

Did Davido hide his lifestyle?

Was she forced to stay in the relationship?

Didn't she at varying times have the opportunity to do herself some good and walk away to go do great things with her life?

Davido's always shown himself as is. A fast irresponsible life.

Chioma's not affected. She signed up for this.

She's okay so long as he stays with her and bankrolls.

He offers her fame & security and the fake love they offer each other.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by folks4luv(f): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
harsysky:

Money buys you both good and nonsense. Money makes people tolerate you even when you don’t deserve it. Money is the most powerful thing after God. Money is on a class of its own. Without money, who would be tolerating all these stupid stuffs from Tuface and Davido
Na why Jesus say person no fit serve God and Mammon.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by VivaNG: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
All these pleasure sellers for affluent men calling themselves influencers and business woman. grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by gfelo(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
I know is because of the money if not I don't see any sense of been responsible in davido.

Chioma do not deserve all this pains, an average rich man would have made chioma happier than this Godforsaken davido

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by IrepChrist: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
jaybenugo:
More photos of Anita

How long shall we see that it's time for revival.....

The word is desperately in need of light.
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Davido is really doing Chioma dirty. I feel for her.

How?

Doing Babymama number 3 dirty??

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Warlord2014(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
olasaad:

The whole thing just looks irritating cheesy now how can chioma be happy in Davido home tongue marriage without happiness cheesy
This gender too selfish, you want money, a home, children and happiness...
The question now is what does she give back in return??

Davido did no wrong, baba flex on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Sharpsharp00123: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
Electorate:

Wahala!

Since Tinubu supporters still have enough strength and fuel to continue defending Tinubu, I want fuel price to increase to 5000 naira per liter, I want to check something.
u igbos will still not buy it cheaper even if u wish Nigeria should turn to Sudan cos your fraud obi didn’t win just know we are in it together

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Curious345: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
Davido is a useless son of a b*tch.

His name to the dogs
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Pakman: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dem Say I carry woman, shey na man wey I for carry...f*CK all the rumours. Davido keep your small soldier for Chioma. Don't be a public D**k
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by bizhop01: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
Fake breast fake buttocks, some people don't have test

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by highness25(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
Treasure17:
Feel for Chioma and it's obvious Davido belong to the street.
wetin you de feel for her? Was she the first baby mama? The same way she snatched the dude from another exactly the same way e go be for her. Make una no make me vex abeg

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Pakman: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
As a man, once you become of high social status and influence, the thunder that will strike you down will come from the daughters of eve and Jezebel.
Control yourself and have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by lordnkem000(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
harsysky:

Money buys you both good and nonsense. Money makes people tolerate you even when you don’t deserve it. Money is the most powerful thing after God. Money is on a class of its own. Without money, who would be tolerating all these stupid stuffs from Tuface and Davido
Shut your dirty mouth about tuface, idiot.
Since when last did u hear that tuface cheated on impregnate someone?
Respect tuface

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Electorate: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos will still not buy it cheaper even if u wish Nigeria should turn to Sudan cos your fraud obi didn’t win just know we are in it together

I am Yoruba but you are making a big mistake if you think the igbos will suffer most, the igbos survived the civil war, it is you that was crying during Buhari regime that can't survive Tinubu.

I am not a tribal bigot who doesn't have a sense of reasoning, I support Peter Obi because he is the best man for the job and not by his tribe.

When Tinubu increased fuel price by removing subsidy did it only affect the igbos or there's a special price for the Yorubas?...this is why most of you are brainless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by sprints1: 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
Drayco007:
David and ugly ass bitches...
Chioma looks classier and preetier than this fake pumped up heifer
the guy no get face for woman at all apart from Hailey mama the rest be like winch Sophie resemble eastern duck, Chioma just dey average beauty she sef do BBL and pump breast nothing dey Dawson mama sef be like omo alata wey paint face

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I'm Coping With My Oyinbo Husband – Actress Ufuoma Ejenebor-Mcdermott / Sola Ogudugu's Look To Church (Photos) / 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.