Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance (35331 Views)

Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React / Davido Stole The Song Assurance From Me – Upcoming Artiste Alleges / Davido's Song "Assurance" Featuring Chioma, Hits 1 Million Views In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Kukutenla: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
Jogs1900:

Honestly, if she is my sibling, im not going to be happy with what she's passing through. She's caged now.Davido is not for her alone.

Was he ever for her alone? He had two before her and another while he was with her which he denied while her son was alive but has now claimed

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Treasure17(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Kukutenla:

Where does Chioma belong
Mtcheeew.
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by bukatyne(f): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
Jogs1900:

Its unfortunate Davido is not giving Chioma any respect at all.
He is just playing her.
I guess the wedding they did was because of ifeanyis death.Because in igbo tradition which Davidos family is aware of they can't claim the boy if Davido didn't marry Chioma.

And what does claiming Ifeanyi or not add to Chioma or her family?

Using bigger problems to solve a problem doesn't end well.

Chioma & her family knew Davido is for the streets; same Davido had publicly claimed Ifeanyi while alive. Why couldn't they bury him in somewhere neutral like Lagos? Even they insist on burying him in her hometown, couldn't Davido visit whenever he wanted? Couldn't he build a monument in his honour in his own hometown?

Or is whatever tradition they are trying to follow worth this nonsense?
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by highness25(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
Treasure17:

She wasn't the first baby mama but her relationship with Davido is unique compared to others. Vex and hug transformer, as if I care.
If you no care you for no reply me na. Mumu
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by bukatyne(f): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
Kingson28:
A boy grew up in Chicago, home and headquarters of irresponsible and 'irredeemable' Black Americans, and you want him to be sensible and sane?
He is just being himself.
Go and find out how Black guys in America treat women they claim to love.
Chioma is only reaping the harvest of her foolishness and ungodliness.
How could a girl raised in a religious Christian home end up with Davido, how?
She is just starting to reap the dividends of Demon-Crazy.
By the time Davido is through with her, she will curse the first day she set her eyes on him.
When covetousness lures you into ungodliness, be prepared to endure whatever results you see. Smh

@bold:

Words on marble
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Dshocker(m): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sososo:

As all of them dey born
Make chioma quick born
Else na shege banza promax
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Abi make she pack her bag run.....
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
Kingson28:
A boy grew up in Chicago, home and headquarters of irresponsible and 'irredeemable' Black Americans, and you want him to be sensible and sane?
He is just being himself.
Go and find out how Black guys in America treat women they claim to love.
Chioma is only reaping the harvest of her foolishness and ungodliness.
How could a girl raised in a religious Christian home end up with Davido, how?
She is just starting to reap the dividends of Demon-Crazy.
By the time Davido is through with her, she will curse the first day she set her eyes on him.
When covetousness lures you into ungodliness, be prepared to endure whatever results you see. Smh

Never knew Davido grew up in Chiraq 😳

Now I see……. Dude definitely got no joy then!
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by buJu234: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
why all these complaints..

Chioma knew that Davido was a playboy (just like many male superstars), yet she still decided to marry him..

I don't feel for her...

I believe she knows a lot that is why she is not complaining.

you hear gist like this after the girl shows up with pregnancy..., if not nothing

u sef bros Davido, use a condom!!! plzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by jaxxy(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

In all the qualities you mentioned, which has Davido settled for?

Compare with the likes of people in his class.

I mean settling for something that people would know that it relates to your wealth and fame.

A Selena Gomez is still better than all the ladies Davido has fvcked. She has the fame, class, money and beauty.

How about Taylor Swift! Those are Davido’s real class!

Money and fame does not always equate class.

high level oloshos have money and fame.

I'm not saying people with class don't have money and fame bt it's not always the case meaning u can have class without many and fame.

Even Davido had money bt no fame b4 entering into mainstream music.

Any sound professional already has class. Not many girls are in Davido's level of class and abroad the competition is more. U only date American celebrities via mutual friends or collaborations.

It's not easy to date a Selena Gomez just because u have money oo she's not an upcoming artist like
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by ultraviolet27(f): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
When you Lack Self respect because U are a Gold digging money Hungry Leech that is what You get both Chiomas Parents and Davido Failed to bring them up Properly If not why Should a Girl not graduate in a University,Build a Career or have a Buisness etablishment for Herself to give Her Source of income??

But had to Quit School Because o Desperacy to marry Davido? Heard She was a Chef Sometimes ago She no dey Cook like Hilda? Davido also Sleeping with anything Under Skirt without Protection in this Era of Diseases without Cure Speak Volume of the Lack of Moral, and Home training I won't Say it's Lack of Mother Figure Because His other Siblings turned out well!!

Both of them Fit each other Cunning Man Die Cunning Man Bury am if not Who will Stick and take Bullshit from a Man Who treats you like trash if not a Low Self esteemed money Hungry Hoe from a money Hungry Tribe with no Shame even Her Family members Lack Shame I Heard they Begged Davido to Hasten Up the Marriage thing

That is Unheard of in my tribe aa ki in Fi Omo wa be Okunrin and why is She Stl with Davido??What bonded them together is no more alive nah..

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
jaxxy:

Money and fame does not always equate class.

high level oloshos have money and fame.

I'm not saying people with class don't have money and fame bt it's not always the case meaning u can have class without many and fame.

Even Davido had money bt no fame b4 entering into mainstream music.

Any sound professional already has class. Not many girls are in Davido's level of class and abroad the competition is more. U only date American celebrities via mutual friends or collaborations.

It's not easy to date a Selena Gomez just because u have money oo she's not an upcoming artist like

I was just using those ladies as examples of what’s expected of him.

Maybe I don’t know how to explain it. But someone of his level should at least be impregnating meaningful ladies if he wants to be dog, not people far below his class

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by fortunechy(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
U comfortably laid with numerous ladies without protection.... life no dey sweet u Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
WEALTHYLADYTIME:
IN AS MUCH AS I WANT DAVIDO TO RESPECT HIS MARRIAGE AND CHIOMA,

CHIOMA SHOULD NOT BE TOO ANGRY AT HIM WHENEVER SHE HEARS SUCH NEWS,SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS GETTING INTO BUT CHOOSE TO STILL GO AHEAD AND MARRY HIM.

CHIOMA SHOULD BE EXPECTING MORE BABY MAMAS...

AND BECAUSE I LIKE HER TOO LET HER BE PATIENT WITH DAVIDO.

DAVIDO! DAVIDO!...BECAREFUL STOP ALLOWING YOUR CHILDREN TO BE BORN BY EXPIRED PROSTITUDES.

I'M ADVICING YOU AS A BILLIONAIRES DAUGHTER THAT I AM TOO.

JESUS IS ALSO MY EVERYTHING.

JESUS IS LORD

WEALTH IS GOOD.
aunty, please bless me . embarassed
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by izubext007: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
FORGET CHIOMA , SHE IS JUST CASHING OUT
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Neoteny7: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Davido is really doing Chioma dirty. I feel for her.

Blame chioma.

How could she expect a young wild rich popular celeb to settle down and control his urges and temptations in the peak of his youth and fame?

I don't think she'd even date him if he isn't who he is, so she's also in it for the money
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Sososo(f): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dshocker:

Abi make she pack her bag run.....

Run go where
Na we die here she dey o
For every cheating serious alert must enta
Her account for sorry purposes.😋
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Dshocker(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sososo:

Run go where
Na we die here she dey o
For every cheating serious alert must enta
Her account for sorry purposes.😋

Una own no pass money...
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by jaxxy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

I was just using those ladies as examples of what’s expected of him.

Maybe I don’t know how to explain it. But someone of his level should at least be impregnating meaningful ladies if he wants to be dog, not people far below his class

I agree bt like who in Nigeria? tonto dike? dj cuppy? she no go gree they are like siblings.

Tiwa savage na him aunty.

Big brother babes?

atleast I know chioma is a chef and from a good family.
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Treasure17(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
highness25:
If you no care you for no reply me na. Mumu
Your mother is the mumu here. Imbecilic kid.
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Sososo(f): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dshocker:

Una own no pass money...
That's chioma you mean.
I can't try what she has gotten herself into
My peace of mind is paramount
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by highness25(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
Treasure17:

Your mother is the mumu here. Imbecilic kid.
I will not go low to insult your parents, it's not in my character because I know the value of a mother unlike you but if your Mom had known you'd be this useless, she would have used a condom. Yes, she would have.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by nick50(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dialpad:
How are these boys so comfortable having sex with all these girls without any form of protection.
..u can't have sex with a woman more than 6months and still be using condom..stop pretending

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
nick50:
..u can't have sex with a woman more than 6months and still be using condom..stop pretending

This exactly what is affecting Davido! People like you are the kinds around him.

A married man having sex with someone without condom when he is aware of what’s at stake? No wonder he is making babies yearly.

I am sure he never did a legal marriage with Chioma, cos he won’t be so bold to try all this shiit, and Chioma herself would have left knowing the money will keep coming in
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Uniquekriss(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

MKO Abiola and Okoya also had genuine love for their first wives. Mr and you know the count they ended up with.

Promiscuous men don’t divorce their first wife before they start sharing babies.

Where is the genuine love now?

Hmmmmm. You're contradicting yourself.
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
Davido and his choice of women sad
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by sharone21(f): 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
ultraviolet27:
When you Lack Self respect because U are a Gold digging money Hungry Leech that is what You get both Chiomas Parents and Davido Failed to bring them up Properly If not why Should a Girl not graduate in a University,Build a Career or have a Buisness etablishment for Herself to give Her Source of income??

But had to Quit School Because o Desperacy to marry Davido? Heard She was a Chef Sometimes ago She no dey Cook like Hilda? Davido also Sleeping with anything Under Skirt without Protection in this Era of Diseases without Cure Speak Volume of the Lack of Moral, and Home training I won't Say it's Lack of Mother Figure Because His other Siblings turned out well!!

Both of them Fit each other Cunning Man Die Cunning Man Bury am if not Who will Stick and take Bullshit from a Man Who treats you like trash if not a Low Self esteemed money Hungry Hoe from a money Hungry Tribe with no Shame even Her Family members Lack Shame I Heard they Begged Davido to Hasten Up the Marriage thing

That is Unheard of in my tribe aa ki in Fi Omo wa be Okunrin and why is She Stl with Davido??What bonded them together is no more alive nah..

Wow.... Not supporting Davido at all though

Hastening marriage for Chioma was to bring her honour .... Tradition is in place to protect the value of women.

Your tribe? The one we KNOW very well that HELPs even lazy men without hope of feeding themselves, who are still in Papa house to marry women? Where, woman's family indirectly begs man to marry their daughter ( even 2hen he is not ready or capable) by helping with marriage materials and wedding so the man no go die of stress? Where mama wen no really enjoy her husband( Papa of Omo only not HUSBAND) go still dey remotely control house of husband even with wife inside?....Abeg oooo...Talk of another tribe.... I'm not Igbo
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by oneman2k7: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
If Davido dies, na yansh kill am.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Nahunger(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
harsysky:

Money buys you both good and nonsense. Money makes people tolerate you even when you don’t deserve it. Money is the most powerful thing after God. Money is on a class of its own. Without money, who would be tolerating all these stupid stuffs from Tuface and Davido

This goes to show you that with money, women can and will tolerate even Satan himself
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Cardozzo(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
WEALTHYLADYTIME:
IN AS MUCH AS I WANT DAVIDO TO RESPECT HIS MARRIAGE AND CHIOMA,

CHIOMA SHOULD NOT BE TOO ANGRY AT HIM WHENEVER SHE HEARS SUCH NEWS,SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS GETTING INTO BUT CHOOSE TO STILL GO AHEAD AND MARRY HIM.

Come and marry me na... I am not a billionaire but you are ... So 1billy is always enough for the billing

CHIOMA SHOULD BE EXPECTING MORE BABY MAMAS...

AND BECAUSE I LIKE HER TOO LET HER BE PATIENT WITH DAVIDO.

DAVIDO! DAVIDO!...BECAREFUL STOP ALLOWING YOUR CHILDREN TO BE BORN BY EXPIRED PROSTITUDES.

I'M ADVICING YOU AS A BILLIONAIRES DAUGHTER THAT I AM TOO.

JESUS IS ALSO MY EVERYTHING.

JESUS IS LORD

WEALTH IS GOOD.
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Treasure17(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
highness25:
I will not go low to insult your parents, it's not in my character because I know the value of a mother unlike you but if your Mom had known you'd be this useless, she would have used a condom. Yes, she would have.
Can't you see how unreasonable you are? I made my point without tagging you to my mention but you crawled from no where without any form of civility and logic but here you trying to tell me how to respond. Maybe if you had listened to her teachings while growing up, you would have known how to conduct your self in a public forum. It's obvious you lack home training, then stupidity is inevitable. If you go low I will go lower cause nobody has the monopoly of insult. Ode omo.
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by highness25(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
Treasure17:

Can't you see how unreasonable you are? I made my point without tagging you to my mention but you crawled from no where without any form of civility and logic but here you trying to tell me how to respond. Maybe if you had listened to her teachings while growing up, you would have known how to conduct your self in a public forum. It's obvious you lack home training, then stupidity is inevitable. If you go low I will go lower cause nobody has the monopoly of insult. Ode omo.
Look at what joblessness have reduced you to... I'm not as useless as you are, this is the last time you will hear from me. fool
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by tollyboy5(m): 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
Drayco007:
David and ugly ass bitches...
Chioma looks classier and preetier than this fake pumped up heifer
that girl is of higher class compared to chioma rest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pawpaw, Emenike Present Trophy To Winner Of Osita Iheme Football Competition / Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador / Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.