Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance (35359 Views)

Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React / Davido Stole The Song Assurance From Me – Upcoming Artiste Alleges / Davido's Song "Assurance" Featuring Chioma, Hits 1 Million Views In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by callmevirus(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
Davido you're doing well but you no get taste where women dey imagine this one that looks like nairaland Jennyclay

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Tmb78(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
sprints1:
the guy no get face for woman at all apart from Hailey mama the rest be like winch Sophie resemble eastern duck, Chioma just dey average beauty she sef do BBL and pump breast nothing dey Dawson mama sef be like omo alata wey paint face
If you see Chioma without make up, you will see that she is just there, nothing special at all!
Na only Mama Hailey beautiful like you said

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Dbestbrest: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
David-father of many nations
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Guyman01: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
What is Davido doing with a lady with fake ass and boobs when he has a wife that is naturally endowed he lacks class for women except if he was drunk and she forced herself on him to get pregnant and secure her economy with child support which is usual for lazy ass African American women
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by casualobserver: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Davido is really doing Chioma dirty. I feel for her.

I don’t sanction Davido’s irresponsibility, lack of self discipline and quite frankly his dubious choice of women and baby mamas…Sophia Momodu and this skanky ugly ghetto looking freak come to mind. Then again cultured decent well brought up women don’t date pop stars. However, Nobody forced Chioma into the relationship and no one is forcing her to stay. That’s why we say as a man you have to be successful because no woman leaves a successful man. Women are competitive creatures and the thought of another woman filling the void will not let a woman leave. But if he ever falls from grace the speed with which a woman will bail..even Austin Bolt will struggle to catch up.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by randymirrors(f): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Why? Shebi na she wan marry celebrity. She no see regular guy date abi regular guy no toast am as she fine reach? No be only chioma deserve money, other girls wan chop cake too😂
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by IamtheTruth1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Drayco007:
David and ugly ass bitches...
Chioma looks classier and preetier than this fake pumped up heifer
Funny enough he paid for her Lipo suctions/shots

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by CJStarz: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Poor girl. Sad indeed. The earlier she quits that marriage the better

Dshocker:
I wonder what Davido had in mind before he laid with this ugly and old Anita that still did BBL.

Davido fall my hand.

Heard Chioma has treated several forms of infection, given to her on a platter 😂😂😂

It is better to cry in a Lamborghini, than to cry in a keke.... Shege is her second name.

This time, Chioma Rowland Adeleke will cry in a Virgil Abloh Maybach, where she will open her Birkin Handbag and bring out a Gucci
Handkerchief
to blow her catarrh 🤐🤐🤐
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by randymirrors(f): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Wouldn't be surprised if Davido has a hand in Ifeanyi's death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Drayco007(m): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Damn right, smh

IamtheTruth1:
Funny enough he paid for her Lipo suctions/shots
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by dapadawee: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
A leopard can never change its skin.
Chioma shouldn't act like a victim. Because she is not the first. She should never expect to be the last.
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
2face and Ubi Franklin can now be called Saints.

Their records are not even close!
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Treasure17(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
highness25:
wetin you de feel for her? Was she the first baby mama? The same way she snatched the dude from another exactly the same way e go be for her. Make una no make me vex abeg
She wasn't the first baby mama but her relationship with Davido is unique compared to others. Vex and hug transformer, as if I care.
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by dontrulee: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
Marriage doesn't change a person.
If a person cheats before marriage, there's a high chance of the person cheating during marriage too

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Sharpsharp00123: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
Electorate:

I am Yoruba but you are making a big mistake if you think the igbos will suffer most, the igbos survived the civil war, it is you that was crying during Buhari regime that can't survive Tinubu.

I am not a tribal bigot who doesn't have a sense of reasoning, I support Peter Obi because he is the best man for the job and not by his tribe.

When Tinubu increased fuel price by removing subsidy did it only affect the igbos or there's a special price for the Yorubas?...this is why most of you are brainless.
emeka Welldone

I went through your topics n comments n it says otherwise

Keep on with your hate, u igbos will wail for d next 16 years cos it’s another northerner after Tinubu
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Treasure17(m): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
randymirrors:
Wouldn't be surprised if Davido has a hand in Ifeanyi's death.
This one is far o.
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by MuMuOnBail: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
na wa ooo

I have never seen a man with money and low self esteem like Mr. David.

Always impregnating ugly ladies.

No wonder he had to marry Chioma, because na she fine pass all this goblins he is f*cking around.

I have money & taste.

Mr. David Adeleke have money but no taste.

smh

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by JADEK04: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
How can d whole David leave a beautiful woman like chioma nd go dm be sleeping with this one...kai men are devil.
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
Rebuke:
Hmmmm. What is wrong with this dude? He needs to start using his head seriously.

He is going global already but his recklessness can ruin him. He probably sees it as a big boy thing right now but if he doesn't stop it, this can come back to hunt him later.....

I watched his performance at Juneteenth live on CNN and I was so proud of him. Both young and old were vibing to his music there.....but I am not proud of this habit of his abeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbu2nhPWWZg

🤣🤣🤣

At this stage, he cannot just start using his head.

Dude is going to break MKO Abiola’s record.

These are the ones we know, imagine the secret ones he could have paid off to keep quiet.

It’s too late. Nothing lost if he keeps making more babies with different women.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by jaxxy(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
My annoyance is these girl no even fine like chioma. undecided

Davido u don't need these bitches bt I understand its hard especially when ure young, rich and famous.

The fake ass and bobobs is not a trip undecided
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Cassandraloius: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2023
The lady no even fine, with her pumped black ass. angry
Chioma you dey try o, I salute you!
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Image123(m): 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Money or education is not the solution to life, Jesus Christ is.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Electorate: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
emeka Welldone

I went through your topics n comments n it says otherwise

Keep on with your hate, u igbos will wail for d next 16 years cos it’s another northerner after Tinubu

Obasanjo and Aisha Yesufu are both igbos for not supporting Tinubu according to you brainless lots...it is only a mentally deranged person will think anybody that doesn't support Tinubu is an igbo man. The goat even called me Emeka, some people daft sha.
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by isabi2lof: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
Davido and potopoto girls are like 5&6 , truly some people don't know what they want , well , you can't give what you don't have.
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by sweetgala(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
olasaad:

The whole thing just looks irritating cheesy now how can chioma be happy in Davido home tongue marriage without happiness cheesy

If she wanted more she should have come with something. Ask yourself besides being "peaceful" what does she bring to that relationship. She's dating a big young vibrant celebrity , whatever she is today is at his mercy and grace and he knows that.

That boy that tied their destiny together is now late may God rest his soul, Evidently Davido is randy but I've seen it happen several times men in a position like himself after a while tend to desire a woman with more a woman who can hold her own. He may divorce her to mary a bimbo when he's old.
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
jaxxy:
My annoyance is these girl no even fine like chioma. undecided

Davido u don't need these bitches bt I understand its hard especially when ure young, rich and famous.

The fake ass and bobobs is not a trip undecided

Does Davido date women with class?

Davido does not give a fvck about beauty, just have pvssy inbetween your legs and he will impregnate you.

He will never impregnate Taylor Swift , Selena Gomez or Ariana Grande, just bring one Ogechi, and he will dip his peniss

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Uniquekriss(m): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
olasaad:

The whole thing just looks irritating cheesy now how can chioma be happy in Davido home tongue marriage without happiness cheesy
anyone who decides to cruise with a celebrity of such calibres knows the sacrifices she has to make... I'm not sure Davido has done upto what Tuface did but he's still married and we all know that what David has for Chioma is true love, just that it's almost impossible for him to tame his d*ck.
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
Uniquekriss:
anyone who decides to cruise with a celebrity of such calibres knows the sacrifices she has to make... I'm not sure Davido has done upto what Tuface did but he's still married and we all know that what David has for Chioma is true love, just that it's almost impossible for him to tame his d*ck.

You still mentioning true love at this stage? 🤣🤣🤣

You are part of those deceiving Chioma.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by obontami: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
She a plastic hoe, that fuckś on onlyfans.
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Uniquekriss(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You still mentioning true love at this stage? 🤣🤣🤣

You are part of those deceiving Chioma.
Yes, a man can genuinely love a woman and still cheat on her, that's why he still clings to Chioma, after all, she wasn't the first baby mama he had. Chioma cannot be deceived, she's an adult and knows what's good for her, moreover, na Igbo girl, she's in her right senses!
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by YorubaNinja: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
Yorubas go dey show Okoro Savages shege for life! grin
Re: Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance by Kingson28: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
A boy grew up in Chicago, home and headquarters of irresponsible and 'irredeemable' Black Americans, and you want him to be sensible and sane?
He is just being himself.
Go and find out how Black guys in America treat women they claim to love.
Chioma is only reaping the harvest of her foolishness and ungodliness.
How could a girl raised in a religious Christian home end up with Davido, how?
She is just starting to reap the dividends of Demon-Crazy.
By the time Davido is through with her, she will curse the first day she set her eyes on him.
When covetousness lures you into ungodliness, be prepared to endure whatever results you see. Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sola Ogudugu's Look To Church (Photos) / 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry / Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.