Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) (35019 Views)

Sailing Out Parade For Former Chief Of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Awwal Gambo / Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor / Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by carl90(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
The extravagance have even started.
First ,the 120 convoy....
Now,the Armed Force holding a parade for a returning ' president 'for no just reason.
Anyway,na una sabi.
Na look I go just dey look while me and my loved ones dey chop our food wella for Lasgidi
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by Felix6: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
Anything for validation.
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by Isuku01(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
Tinubu just dey play.
Dey play.
Just dey play.
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by jaxxy(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
For wetin na? undecided
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by beliazars: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
He is entitle for guard of honour. That is the right thing. Except if he cancel it.
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by Savechild23: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
Eye Neck service
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by Jsucre(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
emmabest2000:
Medicine man
how old are you?
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by torqque7(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
Rubbish eye service..bloody ass kissers and suckers lol
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by Nahunger(m): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
RobinRay:
wow! who needs reasonable cost of living when I can look at this parade?

left! right! left! right! lol, look at their legs go! so what if virtually half the population are wallowing in poverty? so amazing.

this parade will favor me and my family.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Is everything okay
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2023

Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by pacespot(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
Just throw something into pockets of few Generals, Nigerian armed will hold any parade for you. No self dignity, no grand protocols.
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by grandstar(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
Is this customary?

Frankly speaking, it can be done away with
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by Popesuccess(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Confused Armed Forces of Nigeria angry
At a time we are supposed to be cutting cost at all level of government, they are wasting money to do this.
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:

Carry ur Salah greeting commot from here angry

After celebrating sallah na to kill for blasphemy

I hope you are in your right mind?

Mind you, I'm a Christian and I don't engage in religious fight.
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:

I hope you are in your right mind?

Mind you, I'm a Christian and I don't engage in religious fight.

Head slamming Christian
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
So we sud fry drugs grin
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by ufotunang: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
And how will the parade solve nigeria problems.. nawaoooo
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by Emma1Oj(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Ha..!! From your mouth? I'm coming to get you.
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by Alba3: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Iseoluwani:
So they have been reduced to this exercise

So Everytime he travels , they will hold parade for him

Continue
He's their Commander-in-Chief they can do anything they like to honour him to 🌢️ you guys.
After all, He's visiting his state for the first time since his inauguration as president.
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by drizslim(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
Haykings02:

Who ever pay your school fees wasted his money because is better to have invested the money in farming because it is very obvious you are deficient in logical reasoning for this your stupid post
I bet you're a trout sniffer.. Don't bother to check the meaning you daft Pervert
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by Tharealisrael(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
drizslim:
The jobless Army should brace up for There will be many more parades for the white powder sniffer cos he will be traveling every 2 weeks interval to recharge his body Lake Chad

As if those favourite celebrities of yours do not depend on it..na you know wettin do you
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by Afromalaika(m): 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
drizslim:
The jobless Army should brace up for There will be many more parades for the white powder sniffer cos he will be traveling every 2 weeks interval to recharge his body Lake Chad

You said worst of PMB, he completed is 8 years tenure.

Children of hate.
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by Blitzerz: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Lower lower.

Can u imagine holding parade for going for medical treatment?

What a charade

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by JpBiz92: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
We spent 50 million dollars organising tinubu's welcome back parade -------Nigerian army (newspaper headline tomorrow morning)
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by TollinsN: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
anidan:
Enjoy while it last. Its just for a short while
Day dreaming
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by Hotwest: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
Army no get swag again

They are now democracy tools
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by Iseoluwani: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
Alba3:
He's their Commander-in-Chief they can do anything they like to honour him to 🌢️ you guys.
After all, He's visiting his state for the first time since his inauguration as president.

Stale
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by Never4getU: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

They are confuse because Gregory didn't win election abi?
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by Ihateheadslamer: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
They are confused because a cocaine sniffing vagabond is using them to catch cruise tongue
Never4getU:

They are confuse because Gregory didn't win election abi?
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by Ilekokonit: 1:17am On Jun 29, 2023
Iseoluwani:
So they have been reduced to this exercise

So Everytime he travels , they will hold parade for him

Continue

No mind them with their eye service meant to curry favour.

Their mates are fighting in real wars and all they can think of is how to impress someone whose electoral credentials are as dodgy as they come.
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by profodbaba: 6:44am On Jun 29, 2023
Jagaban has landed

in case you need help with Google ads, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram ads for your business. Contact+2349026503456

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail / Buhari Reviews CBN’s Ban On 41 Items / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.