Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) (35045 Views)

Sailing Out Parade For Former Chief Of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Awwal Gambo / Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor / Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by shonepa(m): 7:04am On Jun 29, 2023
Oga....chill na. Na the first time em they return to Lagos be dis after he took office, the parade is to show respect, nothing more.

Na President o, no be just any rich person.
No reason am go far, e dey justifiable.

Iseoluwani:
So they have been reduced to this exercise

So Everytime he travels , they will hold parade for him

Continue
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by shonepa(m): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2023
Jobless Army shey? na becos una dey see am one direction. Where u for hear say na anytime em travel dem won dey do parade.

Na the first time em dey return to Lagos after he took office, no add anything else, its justifiable.

drizslim:
The jobless Army should brace up for There will be many more parades for the white powder sniffer cos he will be traveling every 2 weeks interval to recharge his body Lake Chad
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by Iyawoifa: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3lwzHVK1hs

Armed Forces of Nigeria holds parade for President Bola Tinubu following his return to Nigeria after his first trip abroad as Nigeria President.

#wetindeyhappentv

I dnt hear him speak at the conference in France

Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by Pootle: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
my problem is why before they enter power they appear sick, but once dem sitdon fr d sit dem dey agile undecided
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by Resurrection212: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
So why posting this dirty thing and very irritating here.
emmabest2000:
Medicine man
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by Haykings02: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2023
drizslim:
I bet you're a trout sniffer.. Don't bother to check the meaning you daft Pervert

Is very easy to identify one who is mentally deranged like you. I know Your brain is under your foot and obviously influence your reason ability. Sorry cos you won't get healing for this.
Re: Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) by plaindealer: 10:19am On Jul 10, 2023
I feel so proud to be a Nigerian.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

God Bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes / Saraki Names Four Senate Committees / Mimiko Saves Dying Child From Accident Scene (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.