Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Unemployment And Hardship Rendering Men Impotent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unemployment And Hardship Rendering Men Impotent (231 Views)

If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? / Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unemployment And Hardship Rendering Men Impotent by Oxfordgrade: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2023
This is not clout chasing nor exaggeration. People are going through a lot; I am slowly loosing my grip on hope! Imagine a whole agile sterile man like me, loosing my intimacy.u.a.l apetite to my pretty wife for the past 1-month now. Please the wealthy among us, lets, Micheal Jackson iconic song "heal the world" touch your heart at this moment in our nation.
I send my love and hug to you who are daring life's ordeal without recourse to sucide.
Lets LOVE lead!!!

(1) (Reply)

Edo Men / What's That Topic You Have That Worth Front Page That... / What To Do When You Find Out That Your Spouse Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.