Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,492 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Would Tell Your Character And Behavior - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Would Tell Your Character And Behavior (3854 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You / Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Would Tell Your Character And Behavior by Stevebuffet: 1:17am On Jul 20, 2023
Nothing special. Normal zodiac sign reading.
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Would Tell Your Character And Behavior by richie240: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
Noffin like 'unknown account' bro.
In as much as you are using the same phone, the ip address is d same and a tech geek can retrace it to all ur other accounts.
cool
Solofresh2:
Let's get started grin
Your date of birth with the real year of birth oo.
You can use an unknown account sha.incase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? / Girls Are Like Internet Virus / The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.