Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) (54513 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
Basicend:
If Hilda Baksi. .can celebrate her cooking stuff to the entire nation. . I see no reason why this dude is making public this his own escapade too. . They are all achievements of some sort.
Is it Inda Boski you wanted to write? undecided
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by fortunechy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
What an achievement....

Meanwhile, Where are the remaining 4??
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by RPG2020(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Congratulate the guy and be happy for him because is not easy
OBTOREPA:
So should we clap for him or what exactly?
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by faithfull18(f): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
SMH, some women need to get sense because what's this undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIG2RDqfSrE

All of my 8 girlfriends tattooed my name - says man shocked cool

Wait OOOO...

The guy is the one forcing them to get the tattoooo..
Although, he might come to pretend that they were not forced.

Secondly..
They all went to the same tattoo artist.

Thirdly.
Are they all his girlfriends simultaneously.??

And Finally.
The ones that are no more his girlfriends for now, they will find another Oluwatosin.??
Or start finding ways to convert the tattoo to something else.?
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by xtianchris(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
Karlifate:
The truth is, THERE IS NO PERFECT WOMAN.

There is only two types of girls:

1. A bad blueprint; and

2. A good blueprint.

Most girls have a bad blueprint, especially as they grow older.

Why?

Because they get into the wrong circles, they hang out with the wrong people & get into trouble more often than not.

Clubbing, smoking, doing drugs, other forms of degeneracy, and High body count all turns her into a bad blueprint.

I’d say, it’s harder to find girls above 26 who are good blueprints because so much can go wrong in 8 long years of ADULTHOOD (18+8 = 26).

That, and the fact that her body clock is ticking makes her emotions keep going haywire

Girls in the 18-25 range have a higher possibility of being a good blueprint because she hasn’t been that exposed to the brutal world that it is for women.

But how do you spot these women?

Look at what kind of people and things influence her.

Her environment is her destiny.

If she’s around höës, she will become one.

If she has a good family & 2, 3 or more girls who are also in long term relationships, she’s naturally going to be inclined to stay loyal too.

But that’s not all. You also want to know her past, because many “Mother Teresa” types had a dark past full of dîcks.

Get her to reveal her past by revealing your own (and adding a twist).

Tell her how you were so degenerate earlier and now you’re trying to change blah blah blah, and watch her become vulnerable as well.

In conclusion:
Disclosure is disarming.
God bless you My G ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by Khastro(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
Karlifate:

There is only two types of girls:
1. A bad blueprint; and
2. A good blueprint.

Most girls have a bad blueprint, especially as they grow older.

In conclusion:
Disclosure is disarming.

You're too correct.
You're just too correct.
You're just way too correct.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by Kennitrust(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
Oya! Go collect Guinness world record.
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by Electorate: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
Bvlgari:

You better check your gf body well, she might be one of these empty skulls in woman clothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by DatIgalaDude: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
OP, are you sure you will make heaven?
Only you one get all this clean girls.
You are a greedy sumbori!
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by Rumobaba: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
Who paid for the tattoo?
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by SpatialKing(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
Same tribe

1 Like

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by ihedioramma: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
Bvlgari:

Marry tham all, just only 8 ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by Restoresp: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
Nice trade mark. You are doing well.

[/quote]
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by Angrygoat: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
If we check your car na 06 corolla or 09 highest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by MrBroke(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
Small pikin brain still small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
smiley

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
It can ONLY be Yoruba man.
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by kushme: 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Oluwatosin is the man! 🙌🏽

1 Like

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Entitlement, laziness and poverty have reduced plenty girls to dustbin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
All these small d1ck Ebow men crying on this thread
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by Jayhome24: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
What a great achievement pls clap for yourself.

Pls how old is Wzkid?

Pls how old is Saka of Arsenal?

Pls how is Osimehen?

Pls how old is Chimamanda?

But your own success and pride is that Shukura, Alimotu, Rose, Jemima, Jemila, Grace, Keisha tattooed your name in their hand.

Young man you don finish I swear. I won't say more than that......come here later to come and blame Tinubu for your failed life ok, we are waiting for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by Styluss: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
I totally agree with the last part, I use reversed psychology to get the truth. Tell the worst story about yourself and hear them spit the half truth. To them their past isnt as bad as yours, but youve heard what you needed to know.

Karlifate:

Tell her how you were so degenerate earlier and now you’re trying to change blah blah blah, and watch her become vulnerable as well.

In conclusion:
Disclosure is disarming.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
All hail d king of okpo.
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by thunderbabs: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
If person say girls brain be somehow now...dey will start quoting person pikin upandan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by Oakenshield: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
U get money na

1 Like

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by yemi1504: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
Bvlgari:

It seems the sens3lessness of most women in our generation is at an all time high SMH. To even find sensible ones among them is like finding a needle in a haystack. No wonder I don't have a girlfriend as senselessness in whatever form or person is a huge turn-off for me. Infact, an example of senselessness of this gender is playing out before me at home as she is sleeping on the same bed with a married man on a known woman's matrimonial bed. Now, if they bath her with acid or hot water tomorrow from the woman, she will be saying stories sigh.
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by NAC1666: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
Bvlgari:

Congratulations,you are doing well...your people are proud of you
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by yemi1504: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
Reminderz:
cool

most women are smart but not intelligent... this is one of the signs that confirms that.... most women are gullible and easily deceived.. this is why the more sexual partners she's had, the more mentally damaged she is.. now if this one dumps them, what's next? they will be looking for the next simp to prey on.. lmfao

that guy is a legend!

Abi o
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by Tyktoker: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
Guinness world records loading!
Bvlgari:

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by yemi1504: 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
thunderbabs:
If person say girls brain be somehow now...dey will start quoting person pikin upandan

Say am bros! If dey wan die, make dem die!

1 Like

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by yemi1504: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
CuriousStudent:
Women are not as complicated as they seem, all these incels and the rest grumbling about women don't play their kids well

There are broke as a church rat men sleeping in Shanties and squalors with multiple gfs that fight each other over him

Don't hate women or the dating game, accept that you lack what it takes to secure a date

Rubbish and anyhow comment!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) / Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.