Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) (54582 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by Osariemen12: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
You're the greatest Yoruba man alive. Would've been on earth, but one Osas for Aduwawa pass you.
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by steeltrust: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
Definition of a real Yoruba demon
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by HomeTutorsPro: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
8 girlfriends!
David doesn't like competition.
Be warned.
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by isabi2lof: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
As long as you've money , you're go to go
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by justjify(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
Oluwatosi must be a good spender or a good knacker.
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by JOemmy(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
A very proud yoruba demon.
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by CoolJulian: 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
What an achievement!
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by finallybusy: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
Not my concern. Akatas see tattoos no different from taking photographs. He should date educated women.
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by Senioradvocate(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIG2RDqfSrE

All of my 8 girlfriends tattooed my name - says man shocked cool

Mumu boy and he heck head admin that brought this to front page
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by Hotwest: 6:15am On Jun 29, 2023
Women are so easy to deceive na! If I get money I fit get over 50 of my name tattoo on those bitches
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by HRMK: 6:36am On Jun 29, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS! BUT WAS IT THEIR OWN IDEA OR YOURS? I KNOW THEY CANT ALL BE THAT DUMB!!

1 Like

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by profodbaba: 6:43am On Jun 29, 2023
Doings wey pass doings

in case you need help with Google ads, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram ads for your business. Contact+2349026503456
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:33am On Jun 29, 2023
That’s a Twitter IndecentStar. Guy bangs like a demon infected person
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by Olatara(f): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2023
You begged them to do it for you, so as to boost your dying ego.

You are a narcissist.
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by KingLion007(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2023
Karlifate:
The truth is, THERE IS NO PERFECT WOMAN.

There is only two types of girls:

1. A bad blueprint; and

2. A good blueprint.

Most girls have a bad blueprint, especially as they grow older.

Why?

Because they get into the wrong circles, they hang out with the wrong people & get into trouble more often than not.

Clubbing, smoking, doing drugs, other forms of degeneracy, and High body count all turns her into a bad blueprint.

I’d say, it’s harder to find girls above 26 who are good blueprints because so much can go wrong in 8 long years of ADULTHOOD (18+8 = 26).

That, and the fact that her body clock is ticking makes her emotions keep going haywire

Girls in the 18-25 range have a higher possibility of being a good blueprint because she hasn’t been that exposed to the brutal world that it is for women.

But how do you spot these women?

Look at what kind of people and things influence her.

Her environment is her destiny.

If she’s around höës, she will become one.

If she has a good family & 2, 3 or more girls who are also in long term relationships, she’s naturally going to be inclined to stay loyal too.

But that’s not all. You also want to know her past, because many “Mother Teresa” types had a dark past full of dîcks.

Get her to reveal her past by revealing your own (and adding a twist).

Tell her how you were so degenerate earlier and now you’re trying to change blah blah blah, and watch her become vulnerable as well.

In conclusion:
Disclosure is disarming.
I disagree with you mate on the age bracket of bad blue print.. Age 18-25 has higher possibility not the other way round. They are more expose coz of our environment and technologies

1 Like

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by ChiefOkporghe: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2023
Karlifate:
The truth is, THERE IS NO PERFECT WOMAN.

There is only two types of girls:

1. A bad blueprint; and

2. A good blueprint.

Most girls have a bad blueprint, especially as they grow older.

Why?

Because they get into the wrong circles, they hang out with the wrong people & get into trouble more often than not.

Clubbing, smoking, doing drugs, other forms of degeneracy, and High body count all turns her into a bad blueprint.

I’d say, it’s harder to find girls above 26 who are good blueprints because so much can go wrong in 8 long years of ADULTHOOD (18+8 = 26).

That, and the fact that her body clock is ticking makes her emotions keep going haywire

Girls in the 18-25 range have a higher possibility of being a good blueprint because she hasn’t been that exposed to the brutal world that it is for women.

But how do you spot these women?

Look at what kind of people and things influence her.

Her environment is her destiny.

If she’s around höës, she will become one.

If she has a good family & 2, 3 or more girls who are also in long term relationships, she’s naturally going to be inclined to stay loyal too.

But that’s not all. You also want to know her past, because many “Mother Teresa” types had a dark past full of dîcks.

Get her to reveal her past by revealing your own (and adding a twist).

Tell her how you were so degenerate earlier and now you’re trying to change blah blah blah, and watch her become vulnerable as well.

In conclusion:
Disclosure is disarming.
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by CartelKenneth: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2023
yemi1504:

Rubbish and anyhow comment!

Don't mind the useless idiot
E sure me say Na woman they think say Na everybody dey senseless like them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by MSesan: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2023
Reminderz:
cool

most women are smart but not intelligent... this is one of the signs that confirms that.... most women are gullible and easily deceived.. this is why the more sexual partners she's had, the more mentally damaged she is.. now if this one dumps them, what's next? they will be looking for the next simp to prey on.. lmfao

that guy is a legend!

Watch those ladies how they will lie to their new boyfriend/husband that the tattooed name is their middle name grin cheesy grin
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by yemi1504: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
CartelKenneth:

Don't mind the useless idiot
E sure me say Na woman they think say Na everybody dey senseless like them

Abi o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You / A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.