Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu (21402 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching / Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by lawani: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
They have no right to say in public that law abiding people will burn in hell. They should not be allowed to say Mecca is holier land than Enugu. They should not be allowed to say Mohammed who contributed nothing to civilization is the best of mankind. They should not be allowed to tell children that God can only be prayed to in Arabic etc.
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by LONEWOLFJOHN: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Jocdon(m): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
From Mr Jude Ugwu to Sirajudeen Ugwu, Odiegwu.

1 Like

Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Hassanmaye(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by complexstuffs(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
sukkot:
grin what a name. sirajudeen ugwu. jus dey play

The name is perfect.

Take your head out of the garbage.
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Tadeus(m): 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
These are not indigenes

There's nothing like Enugu Muslims

Everyone is allowed to practice any faith, any place under the Nigerian constitution

There's something like Enugu Muslim.

In my home town, mbu-amon, in isi-uzo local government area, my uncle, alhaji chukwuemeka was one of the richest men from my town. He is a good Muslim, and helps both Muslims and christians in Enugu. He employ people based on their qualifications to his company not religion.

He was a strong member of Enugu Muslim association.

I think it's time we appreciate people's opinions and culture for peace to reign.

4 Likes

Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by FreeStuffsNG: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnr8RRf9tNk

https://twitter.com/sirajugwu/status/1674014084977643522?t=JBQOrHJzJlI8iIvTvP5SAA&s=19
Igbo eze are predominantly ethnic Igala and lie on the border of Enugu state with Kogi and Benue.

2 Likes

Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Unperturbedpota: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Okealaaye:

But the children of hate no go gree! They bite you but you mustn't retaliate. They've succeeded in making enemies of all Nigerians, but it's bigotry when you tell them. For example, they caused the civil war, a war they went into with a ragtag army of underage boys and teenagers and retired men, boasting that no army of regular soldiers could defeat them in Africa. Now they're wailing that it's wicked that Awolowo should give each of them 20 pounds in place of the millions they had in Biafran valueless currency. Or, that our Nigerian State should rehabilitate them a quarter of a century after Victorious Gowon declared No Victor, No Vanquished! Instead of obediently learnıng how to play national politics from us they keep on equating themselves to the wizardry and diplomacy of The Jagaban, inimitably the greatest home-brewed Politician in Africa's contemporary times. He who must excel in human affairs must learn to stoop to conquer. Nsogbu Nsogbu politics no pay! Na punishment e de bring the player.

Off topic ..seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

Rule 1 and 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by FireUpNow(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Freedom of worship and association
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Shimran(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
Essenza01:
Why such location?.... they should have mosques in Enugu..

This is Eid. It's observed in an open place. That's the etiquette
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by vannessa7(f): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
Alhamdullilahi
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Alfatonji: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
I remember when I was carrying out my NYSC in then IMO STATE, our chief Imam use to be an Igbo man named Alhaji Abulrashid Anahaga and the secretary use to be Alhaji Oyengocha and so many others I cannot remember their names since 1985/86.
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Essenza01: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
Shimran:

Thisbis Eid. It's observed in an open place. That's the etiquette

Is that open space or Bush?... there are better places.
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Essenza01: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
dominique:

Eid prayers are prayed on open grounds. No matter how beautiful your mosque is, you converge with others on the open grounds to observe Eid prayers

Oh okay... I never knew, but atleast there are better open spaces..
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Klin1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Taqabbal'Allahu minna wa minkum. May Allah accept (good deeds and worship) from you and us.

Eid Mubarak

1 Like

Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Essenza01: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Guyman01:

Eid is not celebrated in the mosque but in open fields

Awesome.. we learn everyday..
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by OmoFiditi: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
Okealaaye:

But the children of hate no go gree! They bite you but you mustn't retaliate. They've succeeded in making enemies of all Nigerians, but it's bigotry when you tell them. For example, they caused the civil war, a war they went into with a ragtag army of underage boys and teenagers and retired men, boasting that no army of regular soldiers could defeat them in Africa. Now they're wailing that it's wicked that Awolowo should give each of them 20 pounds in place of the millions they had in Biafran valueless currency. Or, that our Nigerian State should rehabilitate them a quarter of a century after Victorious Gowon declared No Victor, No Vanquished! Instead of obediently learnıng how to play national politics from us they keep on equating themselves to the wizardry and diplomacy of The Jagaban, inimitably the greatest home-brewed Politician in Africa's contemporary times. He who must excel in human affairs must learn to stoop to conquer. Nsogbu Nsogbu politics no pay! Na punishment e de bring the player.

Okeburukudeen, you that have 'learnt how to play politics" is your life better than the average Igbo man's life?

The ultimate goal of politics is to lead and make life easier for citizens, but you still go to Molete Bridge to beg for 'adura yin agba' alms with all your self-acclaimed 'political intelligence'. Almajiri Mugu..grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by babz11(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
tishbite42:
These are foreigners
Terrorism has no roots in Igboland

He go pain you now until ur own parents revert to Islam
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by gentleguy1975: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
Essenza01:
This type of prayer is not offered inside mosque, but rather on open field
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2023
Essenza01:
they are scared of ipob Jewish terrorist

Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
Tadeus:

There's something like Enugu Muslim.

In my home town, mbu-amon, in isi-uzo local government area, my uncle, alhaji chukwuemeka was one of the richest men from my town. He is a good Muslim, and helps both Muslims and christians in Enugu. He employ people based on their qualifications to his company not religion.

He was a strong member of Enugu Muslim association.

I think it's time we appreciate people's opinions and culture for peace to reign.

Alhaji chukwuemeka grin grin
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by longayink: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
Provided Alhaji baa Mecca Ugwu (sounds strange) doesn't talk of Islamic Sharia Criminal Laws in the east; who cares?
It's Islamic Sharia Criminal Laws embraced by 12 northern states that is at the root of Boko Haram violence in Nigeria, is at the root of the current poverty level in Nigeria, is at the root of separatist groups in the SE and perhaps, in the SW regions of Nigeria.
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by tishbite42: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
babz11:

He go pain you now until ur own parents revert to Islam
We can't be terrorists in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Osilama1: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
fastseo:
igbo Muslim is an illusion that exist only in the imagination of a few Nigerians.

There is no such because i have not seen one in person except my North and South West friends who are Muslims and they are free to practise their belief in igbo land without harassment.

u are living in self delusion... Go and collect his Enugu State of origin rights u hear...
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Off topic ..seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

Rule 1 and 2

I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hit you so hard. You know how these things happen.
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by longayink: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnr8RRf9tNk

https://twitter.com/sirajugwu/status/1674014084977643522?t=JBQOrHJzJlI8iIvTvP5SAA&s=19

You can post whatever, but be rest assured that any Igbo man in Islamic religion is not a true Muslim. Islam has never been a religious faith practiced by Igbos.
All efforts to use Nigeria and Nigeria's government institutions and instruments to extend Islam to Igboland will come to nought.

Be rest assured that all these Igbos on Islamic faith are there because of one favour or the other they seek or got from Muslims elsewhere.
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Gandrova: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
tishbite42:
These are foreigners
Terrorism has no roots in Igboland
Your dad could have used 200 Durex condom to save us from reading this nonsense. sad
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Osilama1: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
Vado:
There are less than 10000 Igbo Muslims out there, millions of Christians in the north but they don't make a show off it.
North West and North East only taraba adamawa has a good number of Christians... In North Central kwara kogi Niger is dominated by Muslims nassarawa Muslim de to... Benue plateau is Christian dominated... The Muslims of Igbo origin are More than 10k... But as usual u ll downplay it... In afikpo there's a Muslim school which has been there since the 60's... And yet some of u think Igbo Muslim is something that shouldn't be heard of...
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Olichoke: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
Although I'm from the North, to me, this Islamic thing no fit Igbo people at all. Just joking
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Osilama1: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
Alfatonji:
I remember when I was carrying out my NYSC in then IMO STATE, our chief Imam use to be an Igbo man named Alhaji Abulrashid Anahaga and the secretary use to be Alhaji Oyengocha and so many others I cannot remember their names since 1985/86.
over 30 years yet pple think Igbo Muslim no pass ten k
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Chuknovski(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
Jayhome24:
Surajuden Ugwu No be small thing.....
Odiegwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful / If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? / An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.