Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu (21404 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching / Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by viodemus: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
I know say these arab slaves are coming to the realization that the blessed eastern areas will not tolerate the saboteurs for too long. A renowned terrorist claiming prophet, from the terrorist country of Saudi Arabia will not be allowed to stain an inch of the east. These 419 igbo people are over playing their hand. it don't matter if they are less than 1%.

Remember,
Enugu is the heart beat
Abia is the eyes
Imo is the nose
Ebonyi is the ears
Anambra is the veins
Igbo delta, Rivers, and other igbos, are the body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by 3seriez(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
vengertime:

We will do whatever it takes to have terrorist breeding in our region. Take your nonsense Mohammed down to the North, you're not welcome here

Hahaha. Normal online chest beaters. grin. That's all you're good at.
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by 3seriez(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
vengertime:

We will do whatever it takes to have terrorist breeding in our region. Take your nonsense Mohammed down to the North, you're not welcome here

Hahaha. Normal online chest beaters & noise makers. grin. That's all you're good at.
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by ORIAYO70(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnr8RRf9tNk

https://twitter.com/sirajugwu/status/1674014084977643522?t=JBQOrHJzJlI8iIvTvP5SAA&s=19

One Ewu has been arguing that no Igbo can practice Islam. I dey Sabi plenty Igbo wey Dem be Muslim well. But if those foolish being want cause division u go hear Dem say Yoruba Muslim... If Yoruba r Muslim or xtian we are Yoruba first before Religion..

Senseless people Igbo Muslim I laff

1 Like

Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Osilama1: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
fastseo:

are u in South East?
are u the gate keeper of south east??
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Ykc2(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
ppogba:
If you are the idiot that once wrote on this platform that there is no muslim in Igbo land, I hope your stupidity has now been confirmed.

And if you are a new idiot that wants to argue that,.the floor is open.
any igbo person you see as a muslim is using it for business purposes to get contract from mallam ,islam and igbo cant go hand in hand,if your igbo person will you burn your fellow igbo person because of blasphemy?it wont work in igbo land .and mohammed is even from ordinary saudi arabia oooh ,god punish devil islam in igbo land?god forbid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by tishbite42: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
Gandrova:
Your dad could have used 200 Durex condom to save us from reading this nonsense. sad
There was no Durex when I was born
Your granddad should know better
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Banjoramos(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
Surah An-Nasr, Verse 2-3:
وَرَأَيْتَ النَّاسَ يَدْخُلُونَ فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ أَفْوَاجًا
فَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ وَاسْتَغْفِرْهُ إِنَّهُ كَانَ تَوَّابًا
And you see that the people enter Allah's religion (Islam) in crowds,
So glorify the Praises of your Lord, and ask for His Forgiveness. Verily, He is the One Who accepts the repentance and forgives.
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Squirrel1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
tishbite42:
These are foreigners
Terrorism has no roots in Igboland
cry!
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by mu2sa2: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
Someone has said that the Almighty God so loved the igbos that God is guiding them to the light of Islam, God's true religion.
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by IslamIsIdiotic: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
Are they beggars and illiterates like their hausa fullanus counterparts?

igboarenice:

These are the best people in Igboland,
فَإِن تَابُوا۟ وَأَقَامُوا۟ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَءَاتَوُا۟ ٱلزَّكَوٰةَ فَإِخْوَٰنُكُمْ فِى ٱلدِّينِ ۗ وَنُفَصِّلُ ٱلْـَٔايَـٰتِ لِقَوْمٍۢ يَعْلَمُونَ ١١
May Allah accept their sacrifices
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by IslamIsIdiotic: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
How many of them are holding elected office if they are the real igbos?
Northern Christians are larger in number and more visible than the so called Igbo mooslims who largely exist in the minds of the illiterate mooslims of Yoruba land and fullanus land

Think9ja:
These are the real igbos, not these miscreants that are loitering about on social media in the name of supporters of that Onitsha main market trader.

Sai Atiku
Sai Tinubu

Them go cry blood
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by lawani: 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
How many of them are holding elected office if they are the real igbos?
Northern Christians are larger in number and more visible than the so called Igbo mooslims who largely exist in the minds of the illiterate mooslims of Yoruba land and fullanus land

But Igbo are Christians and Christianity is far sillier and more immoral than Islam.
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by godwon01(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
Essenza01:
Why such location?.... they should have mosques in Enugu..
Ideliftri ground prayer is outside the mosque. The prayer is observe outside the mosque. Ok.

1 Like

Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by kvin33: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
Muslim IPOB/ESN, Wahala Don bust.
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Vado(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

There are no Igbo Muslims.Igbo culture and Islam are completely incompatible and separate worlds.
The "Igbo Muslims" are non Igbos from Muslim areas of Kogi state who speak Igbo as a second language.

You and I know that's far from the truth. You might hate to hear it but there are a few Igbo Muslims out there. They do it for reasons best known to them but they exists.
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Gandrova: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
tishbite42:

There was no Durex when I was born
Your granddad should know better
Modafoker with empty skull
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Afolue(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
Where I fit see Igbo Muslim girl to marry…?
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Ebelefrancis123: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
But if it's a Muslim that embrace or turned christian, it will lead to war immediately. Abu I lie?
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by InfinityFabric: 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:
This man is a disgrace to the Igbo race.

This I have seen.
While your sister Ngozi dey spread yansh give Pastor in the front seat on Sunday.
Dey play.

Finally, Igbo will have a group of people with zero alcohol, less whores and more well mannered people.

1 Like

Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by tishbite42: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2023
Gandrova:
Modafoker with empty skull
Fhuck you
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by tishbite42: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
InfinityFabric:

While your sister Ngozi dey spread yansh give Pastor in the front seat on Sunday.
Dey play.

Finally, Igbo will have a group of people with zero alcohol, less whores and more well mannered people.
So una get whores?!
Dey play
grin grin grin
Islam, zero alcohol?!
Shey you dey whine ni?!
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by tishbite42: 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
viodemus:
I know say these arab slaves are coming to the realization that the blessed eastern areas will not tolerate the saboteurs for too long. A renowned terrorist claiming prophet, from the terrorist country of Saudi Arabia will not be allowed to stain an inch of the east. These 419 igbo people are over playing their hand. it don't matter if they are less than 1%.

Remember,
Enugu is the heart beat
Abia is the eyes
Imo is the nose
Ebonyi is the ears
Anambra is the veins
Igbo delta, Rivers, and other igbos, are the body.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by IslamIsIdiotic: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
Yes, Christianity is "sillier" than the religion which promises its followers everlasting sexual intercourse in paradise if they kill unbelievers.

Sunan At-Tabaraani in

Al-Mu'jam

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said,

"We asked the Prophet sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention): Will we have sexual intercourse with our wives in Jannat (Paradise)? He answered. 'Yes, by the One in Whose Hand my soul is, a man will have sexual intercourse with 100 virgins in one morning.""

Al-Albaani may Allaah have mercy upon him classified this hadeeth as saheeh (sound) in As-Silsilah As-Saheehah, no. 367

lawani:

But Igbo are Christians and Christianity is far sillier and more immoral than Islam.
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Bimpe29: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
Alihamdulillahi Rabili Alameen
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by lawani: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
Yes, Christianity is "sillier" than the religion which promises its followers everlasting sexual intercourse in paradise if they kill unbelievers.

Sunan At-Tabaraani in

Al-Mu'jam

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said,

"We asked the Prophet sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention): Will we have sexual intercourse with our wives in Jannat (Paradise)? He answered. 'Yes, by the One in Whose Hand my soul is, a man will have sexual intercourse with 100 virgins in one morning.""

Al-Albaani may Allaah have mercy upon him classified this hadeeth as saheeh (sound) in As-Silsilah As-Saheehah, no. 367

Ok both are equally silly since the claim of being last prophet is as ridiculous as the claim of being God and a Muslim who does not drink alcohol on Earth while hoping to drink it in heaven is simply a fool. So I agree both are equally silly
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by BabaRamota1980: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
We need mosques in Nnewi, Awka and Agulu. Insha Allah we will hold Eid prayers at these facilities next year.

Chuckwu okike abiana

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Marpol2021(m): 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
Saidfx:

Amin!
which yeye scarified...
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by luluman: 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
9jaBloke:
smiley
This is a welcome development.

I advocate freedom of religion and religious tolerance.

Looks like a unifying factor
Thats right, lets tell northern people more of this. Especially Sokoto

1 Like

Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by XAUBulls: 2:59am On Jun 29, 2023
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by Barbushe: 8:22am On Jun 29, 2023
Congrat! Igbo Muslim.
Now, we have Yoruba Muslim, Igbo Muslim and Hausa Muslim.
Islam is the way forward and everybody knows the fact, even in the US, UK, RUSSIA & GERMANY Islam is fastest growing among their population.
If my comment annoyed u, go HUG a transformer.
Re: Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu by IslamIsIdiotic: 8:29am On Jun 29, 2023
What does silliness mean to you?

For me, silliness is what happens when a simple village idiot with delusions of grandeur and an insatiable sexual appetite, calls himself a "prophet" of God

So what exactly is the silliness of Christianity?

lawani:

Ok both are equally silly since the claim of being last prophet is as ridiculous as the claim of being God and a Muslim who does not drink alcohol on Earth while hoping to drink it in heaven is simply a fool. So I agree both are equally silly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful / If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? / Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.