Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise (3731 Views)

The Only Aspect Nigerian Men Beat Caribbean Men At / Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women / Can You Marry A Woman Who Has Been Circumcise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2023
Honestly speaking, I don't see men who are not circumcised as men enough and my apologies to those who are not circumcised, I don't mean to offend them.

And I've heard few nasty stuff about uncircumcised dicks and I wouldn't mind ending a relationship because of it.. grin grin grin
Vision101:
Why are ladies interested in male circumsision grin? The guys that are anwering show us pisure.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by Postinor: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Are Nigerian men circumcised though? cheesy cheesy cheesy
would you like to check mine to confirm,I am sure if you are well dicked it would change ur opinion of Nigerian men
Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by darazonian(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2023
EyenIbibio1:
Northern Nigeria ( Moslems) don't circumcise in the past, but I think 90% do now, due to civilization, but all other tribes do, like in my tribe, it's a taboo not to get circumcised, and legend has it that if the child speaks his first words before circumcision, he'll have to wait till he's able to climb a Palm tree, and circumcise himself there, and when he comes down, he's met with celebration, welcoming him to the men's world.

That means you don't know anything about Northern Muslims culture, traditions and custom. Why not ask question instead of giving false information. Let me just leave you with your ignorance about them.
Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by mannatech: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Interesting, so since you live in the North, tell me this, are most Muslims there circumcised or it's just few of them?

Or maybe you don't know?
Northern Muslims usually get circumcised around the ages of 8 -11. Back when we were growing up in the north, we use to use it to tease friends who had undergo the process

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 29, 2023
Noo, talk... I want to learn.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
darazonian:

That means you don't know anything about Northern Muslims culture, traditions and custom. Why not ask question instead of giving false information. Let me just leave you with your ignorance about them.
Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by CCIA: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Can we make an arrangement so i get to fvck you?

I hope you are tight and clean?😎
Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by Danisaint112(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Interesting, so since you live in the North, tell me this, are most Muslims there circumcised or it's just few of them?

Or maybe you don't know?

From my conversation with them and that of my grandparents, direct parents and with my over since over 16 yrs experience and discovery of living in the North I would tell you the ratio is about 50:50.

Reason is, they don't carry out early circumcision because of their religion. Looking for the region with the most uncircumcised men in Nigeria then go to the core North. No shading but fact.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by Danisaint112(m): 8:05am On Jun 29, 2023
Ilamina:

Don't all nigerian men circumcize early

No they don't. Especially core North Muslims of their religion.
Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by Danisaint112(m): 8:05am On Jun 29, 2023
Ilamina:
how come their Christians don't

No their Christians do. I actually meant the opposite.

You sound as if you are not Nigerian? Or are you not?
Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by Danisaint112(m): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Honestly speaking, I don't see men who are not circumcised as men enough and my apologies to those who are not circumcised, I don't mean to offend them.

And I've heard few nasty stuff about uncircumcised dicks and I wouldn't mind ending a relationship because of it.. grin grin grin

Funny. grin I wouldn't ever advice me sister to marry such man let alone allow my daughter in the future to marry such man. The thought of it is just disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by darazonian(m): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2023
Samantha124:

πŸ’― of Northern Muslims are circumcized I mean it. In fact, it's part of Islamic rites to be performed on every new born baby (male) into the Muslim family. after naming ceremony the next major thing in a male child Life is circumcision. though, the time varies some do it earlier than others especially now that we are moving away from the traditional way of doing things. During that 90s the guy was making reference to, circumcision was done largely by traditional Hausa barbers called wanzami, and in most cases at the age of 7 or there about.
Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2023
So let me get this straight, since you stated that during the 90s it was mostly traditional Hausa men who got circumcised, what about other northern tribes like the Fulanis?

Were they also already getting circumcised during those 90s? Or it's something that they started doing recently?
darazonian:

πŸ’― of Northern Muslims are circumcized I mean it. In fact, it's part of Islamic rites to be performed on every new born baby (male) into the Muslim family. after naming ceremony the next major thing in a male child Life is circumcision. though, the time varies some do it earlier than others especially now that we are moving away from the traditional way of doing things. During that 90s the guy was making reference to, circumcision was done largely by traditional Hausa barbers called wanzami, and in most cases at the age of 7 or there about.
Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by Thomasankara(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2023
[/color]is it not a common practice in S.A[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
Interesting.
Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2023
It's a common practice in most tribes... I don't know about the white South Africans, the Indians, Chinese, or even Coloureds.

But there's this one tribe here in SA that apparently their king stopped the practice of circumcision back in the early 1800s, which means they don't normally get circumcised, but I'm not sure if they now do get circumcised.
Thomasankara:
[/color]is it not a common practice in S.A[color=#770077]
Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by Thomasankara(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2023
[/color]what of female circumcision,is it observed there?[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
It's a common practice in most tribes... I don't know about the white South Africans, the Indians, Chinese, or even Coloureds.

But there's this one tribe here in SA that apparently their king stopped the practice of circumcision back in the early 1800s, which means they don't normally get circumcised, but I'm not sure if they now do get circumcised.
Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2023
In fact, I think there are three tribes that don't practice circumcision here in SA, those who do it, do it because they want to and not because it's seen as a compulsory thing to do.

I've never heard any cases of female circumcision here... Those who do practice it, must be doing it in secret.
Thomasankara:
[/color]what of female circumcision,is it observed there?[color=#770077]
Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by Thomasankara(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2023
[/color]better[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
In fact, I think there are three tribes that don't practice circumcision here in SA, those who do it, do it because they want to and not because it's seen as a compulsory thing to do.

I've never heard any cases of female circumcision here... Those who do practice it, must be doing it in secret.
Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by EyenIbibio1: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2023
darazonian:

I know what I'm saying bro
Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by Godsgift7837: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2023
Samantha124:
I was born in the northern part of Nigerian and I can tell you that most of them are not circumcised. It’s only in northern part of Nigerian where you will find a grown man being circumcised.

Where I come from, male children are circumcised 7 days after birth. Either traditionally by the old women or in the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by AfonjaScud: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
Samantha124:
You like playing with me.. grin grin grin.. So I'll appreciate if another serious male nairalander can answer my questions.

And what's your question ?
Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
So you skipped everything from the beginning of the thread and now you're going to ask me this question? undecided undecided undecided

Don't bother, they've already answered me.
AfonjaScud:

And what's your question ?
Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by AfonjaScud: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
Samantha124:
So you skipped everything from the beginning of the thread and now you're going to ask me this question? undecided undecided undecided

Don't bother, they've already answered me.

No hassles
Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by Vision101(m): 12:37am On Jun 30, 2023
@Samantha124

And I've heard few nasty stuff about uncircumcised dicks and I wouldn't mind ending a relationship because of it.. grin grin grin.

@me
Calm down my sister. When money πŸ€‘ is available all these claims will change. Another name for money πŸ’° is the boy is good.

Nasty stuff with whaaat? Rub it oil it will enter grin and endure the bruises for the sake of money πŸ€‘. That thing is very ugly to look at grin just close your eyes grin grin
Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 30, 2023
You sound like an uncircumcised guy trying to console himself...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'd advice that you and your money to sit back and watch real men who are reasonable talk.
Vision101:
@Samantha124

And I've heard few nasty stuff about uncircumcised dicks and I wouldn't mind ending a relationship because of it.. grin grin grin.

@me
Calm down my sister. When money πŸ€‘ is available all these claims will change. Another name for money πŸ’° is the boy is good.

Nasty stuff with whaaat? Rub it oil it will enter grin and endure the bruises for the sake of money πŸ€‘. That thing is very ugly to look at grin just close your eyes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by eepeepook: 10:03am On Mar 29
Onila repeating questions. Boring human being.
Re: Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise by Ybigp5: 11:34am On Mar 29
people have been circumcising their kids before the advent of the europeans, i can peak for my ethnic group.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day / 12 Photos That Will Make You Believe In Love / Can You Imagine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.