Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA (35386 Views)

NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria / Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA / Why U.S, UK, Others Are Monitoring Magu’s Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by kay29000(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2023
cigaricon:

That's because it's not meant to be eaten. You either smoke it or vaporize it. You are the main abuser here now

Okay o. But I know someone that went crazy after smoking weed... He never become normal again. I know you will still find another excuse for that.

Anyway, anyone reading this that is contemplating smoking weed for the first time, please don't try it.
Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by Spidermon: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2023
Eriokanmi:
And that makes our specie more potent and active in tackling certain medical conditions. Nigeria is losing billions of dollars in earnings by not allowing this to fly. We can regulate it.

Mallam will always be Mallam in their shallow way of thinking. I remember when they said GSM revolution would hurt their earnings from the sector, if permitted, when abacha was in power. Kingibe and Co said it on the national TV back then. Now, they're making 10 times more in earnings from telecoms. I don't even want to talk of the millions of Nigerians who have benefited from this, in one way or the other in employment generation and tech-related opportunities. Many have access to the social media accounts today via data on their GSM phones.

Governor Akeredolu once advocated for this. They once said Nigeria can't use atms but today, we have them installed not only in banks but in hidden malls . Those discouraging this from flying are the most abusers of cannabis. There's a former Governor I know, who was seen smoking it after a football match with his friends ended on a weekend in a popular stadium. My brother, who accompanied one of the ex governor's friends to the stadium for the match saw him.

If you can't mention the ex Governor's name which is understandable, at least give us clues na
Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2023
Lol did a head of drug enforcement agency publicly claim there's little to no THC in foreign weed? 🤣
Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by Drone95(m): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2023
grin
Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by Sleekfingers: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2023
Oga, legalize Marijuana.
Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by Faposky95: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:
After sufficient dose of kwale weed, two guys having conversation;

First guy: I fell from a 12-storey building 9 years ago.

Second guy: Did you die?

First guy: Bro, I can't remember oh?

mehn, you gat me.....
i no dey happy before this one....pls more grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by Faposky95: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
Akoja360:
Lol did a head of drug enforcement agency publicly claim there's little to no THC in foreign weed? 🤣

tinking they re talking to dolls
Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by Faposky95: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
kay29000:

Okay o. But I know someone that went crazy after smoking weed... He never become normal again. I know you will still find another excuse for that.

Anyway, anyone reading this that is contemplating smoking weed for the first time, please don't try it.

some people did their first successful somersault after one bottle of Gulder.
like i tell some docs, you'll be gone while i still continue my practice
Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by DesBenedict: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
The man no just get sense. Him just dey watch videos of people wey take Colos dey say Canadian loud no get THC.
Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by AfonjaPriest: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
God created a plant for a particular use and till date we are still struggling to find a good use for it.
I believe it's because the heart of man is evil and desperately wicked.
Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by okrikaboi: 12:33am On Jun 30, 2023
They are so concerned about health yet they allow cigarettes.
Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by mekuxiani(m): 6:45am On Jun 30, 2023
Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by Bestgamers: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
Morphinne:

Exactly the point. Why would anyone in his right senses compare nicotine, that is found in many of the food we eat everyday (tomatoes, potatoes, teas and coffees) to a cannabinoid?
The societal risk of legalizing cannabis sativa obviously outweighs both the monetary and medicinal gains.
Comparing nicotine, which is found in common foods, to cannabinoids like cannabis is not a straightforward comparison. While nicotine is indeed present in certain foods, the effects and societal risks associated with cannabis are different. The decision to legalize cannabis involves considering various factors beyond just monetary and medicinal gains, including public health concerns and potential misuse. It's important to approach the topic with a comprehensive understanding of the unique properties and implications of each substance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram / $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency / Dollar Videos: Ganduje Prays Court To Restrain EFCC From Probing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.