Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA (35371 Views)

NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria / Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA / Why U.S, UK, Others Are Monitoring Magu’s Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by Skillsnigeria: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
Noted
Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by Memberclub(m): 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
Legalize this stuff already.

3 Likes

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by WATCHOVER(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
This man is talking rubbish.. so legalised canada loud is weaker than our local weed ?

Don't use big English to lie..thc is higher in legal foreign weed than our local weed

Its just hypocrisy and extortion as well as dangerous for weed to be illegal and tobacco is legal
The Man is not talking rubbish, you just need to calm down, Nigeria law enforcement and regulations are weak.

3 Likes

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by anungangampu: 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
This is a blatant lie. He just believed everyone is a dunce like him. How can you lie such a lie on the media?
Nigeria weed is the least potent weed you would see in west Africa with thc. As a matter of fact, we prefer imported one than the one grown here.

This one doesn't even know what he is saying.

8 Likes

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by Gbogbowa: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
My brother was doing very well until he started smoking weed,now he has lost his business ,his home and recently he beat up his elder sister.all the guy I have met smoking weeds expecially in Oshodi Mafoluku axis of Lagos state are now irresponsible

7 Likes

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by kacheezy: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
You have potent weed and people are smoking Canadian loud? You don’t know your job Oga.

5 Likes

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by Raskimonojendor: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
It's a different shit. Nigerian canabis is high THC skunk.
It can make people run mad unlike the legal adulterated stuff they sell in weed stores/dispensaries in advanced countries.

The Nigerian weed, you can smell from a kilometer away unlike the weeds sold in developed countries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by anungangampu: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
Gbogbowa:
My brother was doing very well until he started smoking weed,now he has lost his business ,his home and recently he beat up his elder sister.all the guy I have met smoking weeds expecially in Oshodi Mafoluku axis of Lagos state are now irresponsible
They are obviously irresponsible before THC met them.

5 Likes

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by Onyi90(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

Come now... This is easily verifiable in laboratories!

My sole issue with them is their poor approach to tackling the drug menace.

What better approach will You advice
Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by Bigchristo: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
MrNotAgain:

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/06/28/why-cannabis-use-in-us-uk-others-differs-from-nigeria-ndlea/

Mynd44 Nlfpmod Lalasticlala
The one in the UK and US Canada are not better and healthier than our own here stop lying to yourselves government is losing millions of revenues from the illegal use of marijuana

1 Like

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by mariovito(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
The whole world declared war against a harmless herb, yet herb keeps winning.

3 Likes

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by YoungLionken(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hypocrisy is the major bane of we humans. This wonderful herb is harmless unlike lab-produced substances like Crystal Meth, Blow, and the rest but people tend to abuse everything. I love me some sticky icky.
I dedicate “The Next Episode” by Dr. Dre feat. Nate Dogg, Kurupt & Snoop Dogg to all responsible people out here. Great jam!

Eyo Tems! Go listen to Bitch Please by Snoop feat Nate, Xzibit and Dre (D'producer), with and without Eminem..
Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by joinnow: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
MrNotAgain:

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/06/28/why-cannabis-use-in-us-uk-others-differs-from-nigeria-ndlea/

Mynd44 Nlfpmod Lalasticlala
Go to holland.
They exclude cannabis/hashise and marijuana from problem drugs category. It's normal to see marijuana plants growing in homes and occassionally at public places. There is a lot of cannabis cafe or coffeeshop.do you know that at border town like venlo the german cross over to buy it

1 Like

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by blowjohn(m): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
OKOATA:
Stop acting all sissy and a simp, weed won't make you act this way. 😡

U say what??
Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by Rossikk(m): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
anungangampu:
This is a blatant lie. He just believed everyone is a dunce like him. How can you lie such a lie on the media?
Nigeria weed is the least potent weed you would see in west Africa with thc. As a matter of fact, we prefer imported one than the one grown here.

Don't mind him.

Naija weed that is like ordinary grass.

5 Likes

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by 12inchess: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by kay29000(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Hypocrite!!! Why not band cigarettes that is more harmful and legalize zaza. Misplaced priority undecided

While cigarettes affects your physical health (which affects just the user), marijuana affects people's mental, which can turn them to a menace to the society. There is a big difference.

I can never forget the first time I ate SK... I almost lost my mind. I looked in the mirror, in my mind, I wasn't smiling but in the mirror, I was smiling. After that experience, I never tried that again.

3 Likes

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by Rossikk(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by PerfectStranger(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
kay29000:

While cigarettes affects your physical health (which affects just the user), marijuana affects people's mental, which can turn them to a menace to the society. There is a big difference.

I can never forget the first time I ate SK... I almost lost my mind. I looked in the mirror, in my mind, I wasn't smiling but in the mirror, I was smiling. After that experience, I never tried that again.
You didn't use the product responsibly. You prolly abused it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by blowjohn(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
anungangampu:

Dangerous comment.
All the people i see take weed are not normal
Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by adecz: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
These so-called Nigerian experts
will be quoting what they don't know.

👉Igbo is Igbo and the active ingredient is
what cures or treats illnesses. Jamaican
Rastafarians have known this for centuries,
but it's only now that oyibo are realising
that those Jamaican ganja 🌱🌿smokers🚬🚬
we're right..👍

2 Likes

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by Tinos95(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Are you talking from experience?
So what made them watch the "TV"?
Could it be mkpurimmiri?
Maybe...Or they might be on Kolos...grin
Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
Canabis is taxed by Nigeria Police.
If you know you know.

Cannabis should be controlled not criminalised. Plenty cheddar to be made

2 Likes

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by hobyner(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
For real, the man doesn't know what he's saying, he just wants to use Grammer and confuse people watching TV. I've smoked alot of weed; different strains and I know for a fact that the THC in our locally grown weed is weak AF, it can't even match those sold overseas and their government didn't impose any law enforcing them to remove all the THC. Their laws guide them to regulate the chemical compounds including THC, to FDA approved quantities to improve the quality & medical benefits. Only stupid people will believe what these fools are saying, as soon as they can
figure out how to make billions of dollars from marijuana they'll amend the laws and cashout.
Sablexxxtoons:
This man is talking rubbish.. so legalised canada loud is weaker than our local weed ?

Don't use big English to lie..thc is higher in legal foreign weed than our local weed

Its just hypocrisy and extortion as well as dangerous for weed to be illegal and tobacco is legal

3 Likes

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by hobyner(m): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
He isnt only talking rubbish, he's also spreading false information
WATCHOVER:

The Man is not talking rubbish, you just need to calm down, Nigeria law enforcement and regulations are weak.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by kay29000(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
PerfectStranger:

You didn't use the product responsibly. You prolly abused it.

It was already rolled... I unrolled it and ate it. Just one roll. Anyway, I learnt my lesson and I never tried it again. I was remembering scenes from Mirror in the Sun... A TV series from the 80s. I saw myself in space... Floating in the milky way galaxy. I didn't want to sleep cos I thought if I did I will wake up permanently crazy. That experience is not something I will wish on my enemy.
Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by budaatum: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
“The species they have, which they say they have decriminalised in some of those countries, are those without Tetrahydrocannabinol, which is the active ingredient that makes one to be something else,” he said.

“We have cannabis that is far, far more potent, almost 45 percent, 100 percent Tetrahydrocannabinol. We can’t compare it to what they’re saying they have decriminalised.”

I want to call him a liar, but see ignorance! Most cannabis sold in Nigeria does not look like the picture posted which is indoor grown and is nowhere near!

Our cannabis is grown outdoors in the sun and acres of it instead of a say 100 plants grown in greenhouse or 4 plants in a house, and we leave it out in the sun to dry which kills the THC instead of in a climate controlled drier which preserves it like the THC sparkling on that bud!

UK people just control themselves better is what it is, their dope is dope!

Don't do drugs! Drugs kill!

1 Like

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by hobyner(m): 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
Yes o 100%, ask the dealers who they pay taxes to.
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Canabis is taxed by Nigeria Police.
If you know you know.

Cannabis should be controlled not criminalised. Plenty cheddar to be made

1 Like

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by DADYLEED: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
If cigeratemte affect the physical health of the user and the user come get lung sickness come die for street, and the body come wrothy are the societal people not disturbed by the smell?and is that not still problems to the society? Look dey well oo. shocked
kay29000:

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by CaseSensitive(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
Of course there are different species strains of cannabis but Mr Haruna, every Cannabis strain have Tetrahydrocannabinol. Come and smoke 1gram of rainbow runtz in the UK. You go bath with clothes on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by kay29000(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
DADYLEED:
If cigeratemte affect the physical health of the user and the user come get lung sickness come die for street, and the body come wrothy are the societal people not disturbed by the smell?and is that not still problems to the society? Look dey well oo. shocked

Which kine crazy "what if" twist are you making up. It doesn't make sense in this discussion. Do you know how long it will make you to get lung cancer from smoking... Compare that to someone going kolo from just one drag of loud.
Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by smokinloud(m): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
That's why laud is always the best!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) / Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React / Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.