Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. (2431 Views)

Lagos Will Be The Hardest Hit By Tinubu's Reforms, Igbos Start Thinking Home / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto / I Only Pity Tinubu And Osinbajo For Thinking About 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by Cooly100: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ttalk:

Olodo, what you post talked about the gas deposit. It is different from oil exploitation, what is being exploited brings immediate money while the gas you claim to have remained dormant.

If you are talking about gas reserves, SW equally has a gas reserve

NURTW thugs calling someone Olodo..

...Where is the gas and oil located in barren SW...?

Again the one on Ondo is on Ijaw land...Just like the ones in Egbema in Rivers is on Igbo land...

You have northing in other places except few Cocoa and kola nut farms which you have all abandoned and chasing buses in Lagos... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by TokunboCarsOnly: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
The SW is the real region ripping every other region off. North supplies the nation with everything agriculture. SS and SE supplies everything crude and palm oil. SE runs 75% of all the businesses and keeps the seaport in SW going. Like seriously what does the SW bring to the table abeg. It is time we discuss this issue so every body go know their level.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by proeast(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
Strafudeen:

Wow ...owerri Airport is busier than kano...wow!

Lol, you're not even aware Owerri airport has been the 4th busiest airport in Nigeria for several years now. You should rather be surprised that Owerri airport is fast closing the gap on P.H airport and would overtake it in no distant time.

As for the ronu people, I pity them with their ignorance. We will help them to hype their anti-investment crusade. I thought it would take time before it starts manifesting in real terms but to my shock, real estate/property sector of the state has nosedived. Don't take my word for it, ask those involved in the sector and they will inform you.

I personally ensured that my cousin, a nurse in the United States, didn't buy lands to build a mini estate in Lagos. I warned her that any land she buys in Lagos won't be safe. She took my advise and bought 5 plots in Owerri. Totalling 55 million.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by proeast(m): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

We are not leaving Lagos... In fact we would come in more mass.... We are just sending our profits home... That's it

Lol, they don't even understand why cities and villages in Igboland look beautiful while those in the SW appear rusty and dilapidated. They should also inquire why Dangote and BUA sells more cement in the East than their region.

Igboland is receiving billions through remittances. It's about to spike now and would help our region to maintain cash flow when others are facing severe depression grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by Strafudeen: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
proeast:

Lol, you're not even aware Owerri airport has been the 4th busiest airport in Nigeria for several years now. You should rather be surprised that Owerri airport is fast closing the gap on P.H airport and would overtake it in no distant time.

As for the ronu people, I pity them with their ignorance. We will help them to hype their anti-investment crusade. I thought it would take time before it starts manifesting in real terms but to my shock, real estate/property sector of the state has nosedived. Don't take my word for it, ask those involved in the sector and they will inform you.

I personally ensured that my cousin, a nurse in the United States, didn't buy lands to build a mini estate in Lagos. I warned her that any land she buys in Lagos won't be safe. She took my advise and bought 5 plots in Owerri. Totalling 55 million.

Happy to hear that.

I actually think the ronu people are quietly regretting their mistake, some of them are codedly asking igbos to sheath their swords, but it looks like the train has left the station already
Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by ottersberger(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
duro4chang:
Bye bye ooo

E pain dis ronu cheesy
Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by ottersberger(m): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
Reality3080:
please u igbos should leave first

At least let’s see what will happen

You want them to leave?, sure.
Your man is in Aso Rock Villa. Let him conduct a referendum on Biafra. Failing that, how about rolling back all the evil anti Igbo policies, Yoruba agreed with Fulani in their hold Igbo down agreements?. Igbo will thankfully head across the Niger bridge, en masse.
Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by tungamaje: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
victorDanladi:

That is your own cup of tea..whatever rock you people boat.

You people should meet and decide what you want and stop all this your victim mentality cry on social media
Mr. Man, Nigeria is indivisible according to the constitution. The constitution also allows every Nigerian to live and do business wherever he likes. It also guarantees the citizens' right to make money and remit profits to any region. If you aren't comfortable with that, then move for the division of the country. All those shouting Igbos should go back to their region are just ignorants making a noise
Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by Reality3080: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
ottersberger:

You want them to leave?, sure.
Your man is in Aso Rock Villa. Let him conduct a referendum on Biafra. Failing that, how about rolling back all the evil anti Igbo policies, Yoruba agreed with Fulani in their hold Igbo down agreements?. Igbo will thankfully head across the Niger bridge, en masse.
when all your elected leaders start it we can take it from there

U igbos expect people to fight your fight for u
Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by duro4chang(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
ottersberger:

E pain dis ronu cheesy
Dey go. Stop constituting nuisance. Dey go. Bye bye o o.
Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cooly100:

Oga you think say na to dey shout bye bye be the thing?

Even if you are giving those houses in Lekki way you de eye...after few years you lazy thing cannot maintain it...

..and they will go down....

Komot for here jor, you have no house in lekki. You can’t buy one hawking gala. Hurry up and go back to your hinterland bush forest and leave us alone jara
Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by MorganGrace: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Are you looking for a premium sea view house in Dubai with modern furniture and designer renovation to invest? Do you want to get really high-quality housing near the beach at the best price? In this case, you have a really great choice of investment-attractive properties in the emirate. You can turn to Dubai Property Investments to pick up the right one and generate a good profit. Highly-qualified brokers will tell you which property to choose in which area, answer any questions and provide legal assistance and after-sales support. You can be sure of a successful transaction because you will be dealing only with professionals. With their help, you will definitely become a happy owner of the most investment-attractive property in one of the most sought-after communities in Dubai. Visit DubaiProperty Investments to find the right house by the sea.

web: https://dubai-property.investments/
Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by MrColdsweat: 2:07am On Jun 30, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:
The SW is the real region ripping every other region off. North supplies the nation with everything agriculture. SS and SE supplies everything crude and palm oil. SE runs 75% of all the businesses and keeps the seaport in SW going. Like seriously what does the SW bring to the table abeg. It is time we discuss this issue so every body go know their level.
The laziest tribe in the country. That is why they love civil servant jobs.
Btw What is the difference between owo mi da and Northern almajiri?

1 Like

Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by stonemasonn: 2:25am On Jun 30, 2023
You've not developed your very small land, there's no water, no roads, no sanitation, no jobs, quality of health care and education is same with other regions, but you won't let us be. Yoruba land this, Yoruba people that, Yoruba, Yoruba, Yoruba... from morning to next morning. Insufferable noisy neighbors
Re: Thank You Igbos For Thinking Home Now. by Adaisback(f): 3:28am On Jun 30, 2023
coolitempa:
This is wonderful news indeed.......please hurry things up. I am sure the Lagosians will be standing by lagos ibadan to wave you goodbye. Awon eranko lasan lasan gbo gbo aiye.
what a useless idiot you are. Ordinary to comment, you must drop insult. I don't blame you, it's typical of Yoruba women upbringing. Quote me and die. Fine you no fine, manners you no get, shape nko , you look like Amoeba yet you are online spewing trash up and down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civil Society Coalition Denounces Huriwa's Criminal Interference In Civil Matter / [b]kogi State Governor Searching For 21 Virgins For December Election Rituals [/ / The 1962 Act Of Parliament That Established The UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.