Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer (7946 Views)

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
NEVER BE A GOOD MAN THEY LIE TO YOU, JUST TAKE THE PILL AND FREE YOURSELF FROM ALL SIMPLICITY ACT.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by slawomir: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
Damnnn niggarrrr

She is absolutely correct

Women loves bad boys

If you are just too nice, romantic emotional and gentle

Women will dump you...they don't like that....

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by talented321: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
A message to the simps, who is even ready to deny their mothers to please one stranger.
I have this beautiful cousin sister back then who is wayward, but as a nigga wey i be i dey control am 80% and she dey respect me wella.
Till today i never believe what that my sister told me, wetin some men can do just because they want to sleep with her.
Anytime i am out of cash i will go and brainwash her before you know within some minutes alert don show.
He get one time i use her phone to bill one of her client on whatsapp, within some minutes na so the manchi send me 5k.
The truth is some men need to be flogged

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Wodu89: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
True
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Karlifate: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
Women are born with value — their irresistible beauty.

All they have to do during their lifetime is to preserve and maintain it.

Men on the other hand, we are born with nothing — no value at all.

An empty canvas, a blank slate...

...but with hard work and determination, we can transform ourselves into a work of art. (Asake's recent album comes to mind grin just kidding cheesy)

A shining diamond that has a great value.

In summary:

Dear [young] men,
shape our own destiny, and rise from the ashes to reach new heights. 🔥

You're the CEO of your own fate. 😎

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Babaken(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
Rejoyce let me say sorry for all the thing you have pass through.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
Whether good or bad one day we will reap the reward of our character. If u're a good guy continue 2b good. Don't let anybody tell u otherwise. If as a result of ur being good someone else takes advantage of ur goodness just move on cos karma is real.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Vinnie2000(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
Very CORRECT analysis.👍

Our Naija Girls always think Random Guys do NOT deserve them. undecided

They always believe they are too beautiful, hence they go out with Rich men, Yahoo Boys, Sugar daddies,etc.😒

When they have become Fat, worn-out and Pussy slacked due to too much Sperms deposits from the Above fellows😏😏🤦

They will turn back to you, to Accept them back.😕

God Forbid Bad Things! angry

14 Likes

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Koppaguard: 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Op thanks for this, I just realised this, one I was dating some years ago, but she was hell bent on exploring life in its entirety, at some point, her wayward lifestyle became unbearable I had to keep her at arms length, now she had realised those guys were just there to chop and clean mouth, well... To cut the long story short, everything has changed, nothing lasts forever, as she done turn to angel for my side now, na to give her better billing before dumping her silly ass, the other one don dey find any how husband now as guys don wise, guys never settle for less. Never you be a backup plan for them, you deserve better, las las na one old man go marry them keep for house.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by UptownVibes(m): 4:07am On Jun 29, 2023
Beautiful thread.. I hope some guys learn from this discussion and stop fooling themselves for ladies..

7 Likes

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by OKOATA(m): 6:25am On Jun 29, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Whether good or bad one day we will reap the reward of our character. If u're a good guy continue 2b good. Don't let anybody tell u otherwise. If as a result of ur being good someone else takes advantage of ur goodness just move on cos karma is real.
Oga you obviously don't know what a good guy means in a relationship, she's not talking about being a good guy in every area of life but that which concernet women. Better use your brain and stop being a good guy to a lady.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by workchopNG: 6:43am On Jun 29, 2023
I can relate... but then, I didn't fall into that trap.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:58am On Jun 29, 2023
OKOATA:
Oga you obviously don't know what a good guy means in a relationship, she's not talking about being a good guy in every area of life but that which concernet women. Better use your brain and stop being a good guy to a lady.

Who is she to tell me how to live my life?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by udede(m): 7:10am On Jun 29, 2023
Ladies, i will like to read your comments abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Kevineleven(m): 7:13am On Jun 29, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

I am good to good people and bad to bad people.
If she wants a good guy, I become good, if she wants the other, that's what she will get period.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Gadafii: 7:23am On Jun 29, 2023
Dear simps Shey una dey hear

As a guy man, simply collect your three points from her and move on without emotions, let the good boys handle her emotional needs and baggages

Women love men that are mysterious, adventurous, bold, and don’t give a fuxk, woman don’t like boring men that does their bidding, acting all weak and needy will only friend-zone you, you won’t get the coochie, her respect or obedience
As a man if you don’t know a woman’s respect is better than her love you are jonzing

She’s only going to respect you if your don’t do her biding, you set your rules and principles and let her know she’s free to walk away if she can’t abide by them, not begging and pleading for her to stay in your life

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by owiko(m): 7:25am On Jun 29, 2023
In all your endeavours, don't lower your standards or specifications to accommodate any woman. It won't be worth it in the long run

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by kalufelix(m): 7:28am On Jun 29, 2023
talented321:
A message to the simps, who is even ready to deny their mothers to please one stranger.
I have this beautiful cousin sister who is wayward, but as a nigga wey i be i dey control am 80% and she dey respect me wella.
Till today i never believe what that my sister told me, wetin some men can do just because they want to sleep with her.
Anytime i am out of cash i will go and brainwash her before you know within some minutes alert don show.
He get one time i use her phone to bill one of her client on whatsapp, within some minutes na so the manchi send me 5k.
Lol.. with better fan belt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 29, 2023
All these men above me!

I can bet N1m that they have all begged a girl for punanni, some might have even washed a woman's patari just to see her bobby sef !

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by diogo23: 7:38am On Jun 29, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Who is she to tell me how to live my life?
No body is telling you how to live your life, it's not a must you will open every thread and feel bitter

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Michaelspresh(f): 7:42am On Jun 29, 2023
This is wrong

It's not every girl that needs a bad guy,
I personally, I'm praying God should give me a man who isn't damaged by Nigerian ladies cos I'm damaged already

6 Likes

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2023
Michaelspresh:
This is wrong

I personally, I'm praying God should give me a man who isn't damaged by Nigerian ladies cos I'm damaged already

angry

do you have hairy legs?
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Michaelspresh(f): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:

angry

do you have hairy legs?
🙄
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Kobicove(m): 8:08am On Jun 29, 2023
Michaelspresh:
This is wrong

grin
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Simeony007(m): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2023
She spoke nothing but the truth!
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by ravensckar(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
All these men above me!

I can bet N1m that they have all begged a girl for punanni, some might have even washed a woman's patari just to see her bobby sef !

Bros don't mind them, they are still sending money and buying gifts just to browse woman website.

Na online everybody dey form 'superior'. As long as that hole still dey in between women legs, men go continue to dey pay. The only question is how much are you willing to pay? But to say you won't pay to browse that hole is a big fat lie. Opportunity makes the thief. A thief that has nothing to steal will consider himself righteous.

It's either you can't afford it or as someone once said you prefer 'leftovers'. Which right thinking woman will leave a maga that will pay her and come fvck a so-called Redpiller? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2023
Michaelspresh:
🙄

angry

Answer me joor!
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by LikeAking: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2023
Wicked world.

Same applies to life.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Youngkaro45: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2023
Michaelspresh:
This is wrong

The quote ladies only need good man after they are damaged comes to mind, it's fine.

14 Likes

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Thomasankara(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2023
[/color]na u dem suppose to dey call very wicked man[color=#770077] grin grin
talented321:
I have this beautiful cousin sister back then who is wayward, but as a nigga wey i be i dey control am 80% and she dey respect me wella.
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Thomasankara(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2023
[/color]are u sure🤣 smiley[color=#770077]
Michaelspresh:
This is wrong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Hot / Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real / Can You Marry Someone You Met Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.