Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer (7949 Views)

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Reminderz: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
Michaelspresh:
This is wrong

It's not every girl that needs a bad guy,
I personally, I'm praying God should give me a man who isn't damaged by Nigerian ladies cos I'm damaged already
thank God you even confessed... in fact, you just confirmed what the post is all about... women don't care about being with a good guy until they are damaged by the bad ones... this is when they love the nice good guys... unfortunately, a real man who knows his worth don't go for damaged women.. only simps and weak men go for leftovers...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Ejebleje: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
Youngkaro45:

The quote ladies only need good man after they are damaged comes to mind, it's fine.

E shock you as she talk true?

5 Likes

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Reminderz: 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ejebleje:

E shock you as she talk true?
unfortunately, that's how most women are... they are damaged beyond repair, and when time is no longer on their side, they start looking for the nice young men... if fortunately for them, they later got married to the nice man, they still end up cheating on him with the bad guys...

a man who knows his worth understands that a damaged woman should never be considered for a serious relationship...

8 Likes

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Rickmann: 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
NEVER BE A GOOD MAN THEY LIE TO YOU, JUST TAKE THE PILL AND FREE YOURSELF FROM ALL SIMPLICITY ACT.

She isn't far from the truth but then, don't let people narratives or standards be the basis of ur own existence and how you should treat people. Opinions like this is what ruins people's school of thought on social media.

There no honor in treating people badly. Always stay true to urself.. I'm a good person, I have always been and nothing will change that regardless of how the society treats me.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Michaelspresh(f): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Reminderz:

thank God you even confessed... in fact, you just confirmed what the post is all about... women don't care about being with a good guy until they are damaged by the bad ones... this is when they love the nice good guys... unfortunately, a real man who knows his worth don't go for damaged women.. only simps and weak men go for leftovers...
lolzzz
The two men that broke me weren't bad either..Yes,they weren't bad
I Know I said they damaged me but I can never tag them as bad guys
Infact,if I have a chance to get back to the last one,I'll do it
It just didn't work out for us,so cut this crap
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Michaelspresh(f): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
Youngkaro45:

The quote ladies only need good man after they are damaged comes to mind, it's fine.
I won't explain shit

So suit yourself
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by talented321: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
Manchi, life is too short. Many men don't want to take advice until they learn the hard way.
Thomasankara:
[/color]na u dem suppose to dey call very wicked man[color=#770077] grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Reminderz: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
Michaelspresh:
lolzzz
The two men that broke me weren't bad either..Yes,they weren't bad
I Know I said they damaged me but I can never tag them as bad guys
Infact,if I have a chance to get back to the last one,I'll do it
It just didn't work out for us,so cut this crap
lmfao, you're still decieving yourself at this age and time... you're still living in your delusions... even if you ask shit if it smells nice, shit will tell you it has the most pleasant smell...

lmfao, I love women like you who thrives in self-deception and doesn't take accountability for their actions... life will surely teach them... cool

10 Likes

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Davidcorny: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
Don't try to save any woman in a bad situation, ask yourself what she was doing to the good guys who approached her before, be a hero at your own peril. These men saying stories are not tales by moonlight. A man will build shop for a broke woman and her ex with no job and no money go dey corner her knack her for the shop, buy food and she uses that strength to knack the guy she loves, lol.

Make i even add my personal experience, this girl looked so innocent, always prayerful and going to church, we dated for a while and thank God I'm close with her friend, she revealed to me how all the guys in her compound knack her daily. I confirmed this by sticking around and seeing it myself, when i broke up with her and told her i knew she dropped all the innocent act and just said she don't give a Bleep, this is 100% reality, no be film. After a year this girl started calling me and looking for me, her friend i'm still close with told me the guys gave her infection she had to pay almost 200k to clear. Guys, fear woman.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by torqque7(m): 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
Michaelspresh:
I won't explain shit

So suit yourself

Lol dey Play,just dey Play o..you can’t even see and understand that you are confirming exactly what the OP said..Oya come to Abuja let me give you a good guy.
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Michaelspresh(f): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
torqque7:

Lol dey Play,just dey Play o..you can’t even see and understand that you are confirming exactly what the OP said..Oya come to Abuja let me give you a good guy.
Abuja/Lagos guys are not good guys..
They are the worst

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Karlifate: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
Davidcorny:
Don't try to save any woman in a bad situation, ask yourself what she was doing to the good guys who approached her before, be a hero at your own peril. These men saying stories are not tales by moonlight. A man will build shop for a broke woman and her ex with no job and no money go dey corner her knack her for the shop, buy food and she uses that strength to knack the guy she loves, lol.

Make i even add my personal experience, this girl looked so innocent, always prayerful and going to church, we dated for a while and thank God I'm close with her friend, she revealed to me how all the guys in her compound knack her daily. I confirmed this by sticking around and seeing it myself, when i broke up with her and told her i knew she dropped all the innocent act and just said she don't give a Bleep, this is 100% reality, no be film. After a year this girl started calling me and looking for me, her friend i'm still close with told me the guys gave her infection she had to pay almost 200k to clear. Guys, fear woman.

The classic paradox. cheesy

Women who act innocent in public love to be dominated in bed. 💯

While the supposedly slutty ones who have no grace in public just want to be cuddled & cared for.
👌

Women reveal their repressed desires sexually.

Sex is when a woman is truly in touch with her soul.

Every other time, what you see & hear is just her socially conditioned side coming out.

The Politically correct, sexually repressed, all up in her head & not in touch with her body

That’s what you see coming out.

The innocent ones don’t want to reveal their sexual side because they don’t want to be seen as a slut.

The slutty types don’t want to reveal their need for love & care because they don’t want others to think she’s not “strong & independent” cheesy

The biggest makeup women wear is not cosmetics, it’s her [chameleon] personality.

Women are the REAL players of the [sexual] game.

I learnt a lot of Game from them. cool

Conclusively: Feminine, Innocent, Cute gals love hard fück.

Don't fall for their deception. wink

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Edipet(m): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
NEVER BE A GOOD MAN THEY LIE TO YOU, JUST TAKE THE PILL AND FREE YOURSELF FROM ALL SIMPLICITY ACT.
I posted this sometime ago on my WhatsApp status. One girl that friendzoned me keep on reposting it on her whätsàpp status everyweek for about 4 tmes. Why did she do that?
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Oladayoade12: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
*Urgent recruitment*
Hello everyone if you know anyone who is a qualified driver who can drive individual salary 70k per month
Requirements
1.Must be familiar with island and mainland route
2. Must have 2 to 3 years driving experience
3. Valid driver's license
4. Must be living around Ogba, Ikeja environs
5. Contact this number
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by lymelyte(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
Karlifate:

While the supposedly slutty ones who have no grace in public just want to be cuddled & cared for.
👌

Every other time, what you see & hear is just her socially conditioned side coming out.

The Politically correct, sexually repressed, all up in her head & not in touch with her body

The innocent ones don’t want to reveal their sexual side because they don’t want to be seen as a slut.

The slutty types don’t want to reveal their need for love & care because they don’t want others to think she’s not “strong & independent” cheesy

The biggest makeup women wear is not cosmetics, it’s her [chameleon] personality.

facts.. They love to be strangled sexually and fccrk
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Davidcorny: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
Karlifate:

👌

Relax Mr Red Pill, i was fucking her hard also, she's just a nympho so it doesn't matter the kind of guy or d?ck that knack her. If 6 d?cks are entering her daily then if you're smart you'll wash your hands off and leave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Karlifate: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
Davidcorny:
Relax Mr Red Pill, i was fucking her hard also, she's just a nympho so it doesn't matter the kind of guy or d?ck that knack her.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Whoknow: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Correct I keep asking myself what did ladies see in bad guys. When you're gentile to a lady she takes you for a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by torqque7(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Michaelspresh:
Abuja/Lagos guys are not good guys..
They are the worst

But the Abj guys get married every weekend..better start packing your bags so you can come to Abuja..Akwa Ibim guys are heartbreakers o..I don tell you.
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Starlight252: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
Michaelspresh:
This is wrong

It's not every girl that needs a bad guy,
I personally, I'm praying God should give me a man who isn't damaged by Nigerian ladies cos I'm damaged already

If I may ask, why were you damaged?
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Michaelspresh(f): 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
torqque7:

But the Abj guys get married every weekend..better start packing your bags so you can come to Abuja..Akwa Ibim guys are heartbreakers o..I don tell you.
I've never dated an Akwa ibom guy ohh
Always Igbo and a Ghanaian

I'll be in Abuja 2nd week of next month tho
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Michaelspresh(f): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
Starlight252:

If I may ask, why were you damaged?
Nothing much
I loved him too much,then he cheated
I caught and confronted him ...he apologized but we couldn't continue the relationship again
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by Livelystone01: 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
Reminderz:

unfortunately, that's how most women are... they are damaged beyond repair, and when time is no longer on their side, they start looking for the nice young men... if fortunately for them, they later got married to the nice man, they still end up cheating on him with the bad guys...

a man who knows his worth understands that a damaged woman should never be considered for a serious relationship...
To add to your unique thought, most of these women, unknowingly to them have already passed the stage where they can actually bind with just one partner because of the kind of lives they once lived. Those who stayed, are only enduring until someone bad comes for them and then they get into sexual indulgence to fill their endless desires.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by DonroxyII: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:
A message to the simps, who is even ready to deny their mothers to please one stranger.
I have this beautiful cousin sister back then who is wayward, but as a nigga wey i be i dey control am 80% and she dey respect me wella.
Till today i never believe what that my sister told me, wetin some men can do just because they want to sleep with her.
Anytime i am out of cash i will go and brainwash her before you know within some minutes alert don show.
He get one time i use her phone to bill one of her client on whatsapp, within some minutes na so the manchi send me 5k.
The truth is some men need to be flogged
Na U be Small Child Simply Grow da Fvck Up & Stop Putting Mouth On Adult Games ....

So Na 5k dey Make U Dey Wail like Crying Irunmole ....

Just Thank God Your Cousin Dey Get Guys wey dey pay token On Her Head & Keep Shut Cuz That Money Ain't Sh.it to Dem Boys ....

U no go Know until U Grow !
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by talented321: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
Dey try to read and understand, he go help u in time to come.
DonroxyII:
Na U be Small Child Simply Grow da Fvck Up & Stop Putting Mouth On Adult Games ....

So Na 5k dey Make U Dey Wail like Crying Irunmole ....

Just Thank God Your Cousin Dey Get Guys wey dey pay token On Her Head & Keep Shut Cuz That Money Ain't Sh.it to Dem Boys ....

U no go Know until U Grow !

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by mayor1814: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Michaelspresh:
I've never dated an Akwa ibom guy ohh
Always Igbo and a Ghanaian

I'll be in Abuja 2nd week of next month tho

But a babe like u don't like good guys na. U may say u like good guy BLA BLA bla to deceive some gentle and good guys but realistically u like bad guys grin
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by AlphaHakimi: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
As a man, don't be decieved that looks don't matter for a man. Human beings are a creature of beauty. This concept is what bad boys understand and good guys don't understand. Bad boys exhibit that sexual vibe that attracts women like magic.

It's the same concept women use to get the attention of men. A woman wears a skimpy gown and she acts surprised if she is sexualized?. Her major aim of dressing that way was to attract your attention. Women understand the value of beauty and this is why they go under the knife to enhance their body. You as a man, what is stopping you from spending the money you make to enhance your own beauty?
Infact it is cheaper to bed a woman if she is sexually attracted to you than if you spend money on her.

Here is how it works, as a man or boy (there is no difference), spend money on yourself, go to the best barbing salons, buy clothes that fit you. Buy clothes that sexualizes you in a male sense. Eat good food. Use good cologne so that you smell nice. Once you look well taken care of and with a little bit of arrogance, women will flock around you. Remember no one is ugly. Money is the filter for ugliness. Stop chasing women online because you cannot predict if she likes you or not. Chase women physically, because you can read if she like you or not. Women don't usually get the attention they crave for physically and that is why they live their lives on social media. That's why they pose and take sexually revealing pictures in order to get their attention. Infact, if you physically see and talk to some of these girls you see online, you will realise that they ain't even worth your time.

Lastly, don't spend on women. Spend on yourself and women will come to you. Women understand the secret of investing in their physical looks to attract men and men should also understand this secret too.

As a man, a woman is something you acquire. How can you be below someone you can easily survive without. You are stronger, richer and better. Why would you bother about someone who is weaker, poorer and less in value than you??

Men Invest in yourself!!!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by DonroxyII: 4:22am On Jul 01, 2023
Karlifate:

👌

Great Analysis !

Once You ain't Good with Women, You will Find it Hard to Survive Life Hoha !

Women are the Custodian of Life & Experiences Therein ....

Once You Understand Women and their Antics, You Understand Planet Earth & The Antics grin

Once You Understand Planet Earth & The Antics, You Will Understand Wealths & Powers!

Thus, Women are the Custodian of Wealths & Powers !

Don't Joke with Women & Women's Managements is Sine Qua Non to Wealths & Powers Managements!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by DonroxyII: 4:29am On Jul 01, 2023
AlphaHakimi:
As a man, don't be decieved that looks don't matter for a man. Human beings are a creature of beauty. This concept is what bad boys understand and good guys don't understand. Bad boys exhibit that sexual vibe that attracts women like magic.

It's the same concept women use to get the attention of men. A woman wears a skimpy gown and she acts surprised if she is sexualized?. Her major aim of dressing that way was to attract your attention. Women understand the value of beauty and this is why they go under the knife to enhance their body. You as a man, what is stopping you from spending the money you make to enhance your own beauty?
Infact it is cheaper to bed a woman if she is sexually attracted to you than if you spend money on her.

Here is how it works, as a man or boy (there is no difference), spend money on yourself, go to the best barbing salons, buy clothes that fit you. Buy clothes that sexualizes you in a male sense. Eat good food. Use good cologne so that you smell nice. Once you look well taken care of and with a little bit of arrogance, women will flock around you. Remember no one is ugly. Money is the filter for ugliness. Stop chasing women online because you cannot predict if she likes you or not. Chase women physically, because you can read if she like you or not. Women don't usually get the attention they crave for physically and that is why they live their lives on social media. That's why they pose and take sexually revealing pictures in order to get their attention. Infact, if you physically see and talk to some of these girls you see online, you will realise that they ain't even worth your time.

Lastly, don't spend on women. Spend on yourself and women will come to you. Women understand the secret of investing in their physical looks to attract men and men should also understand this secret too.

As a man, a woman is something you acquire. How can you be below someone you can easily survive without. You are stronger, richer and better. Why would you bother about someone who is weaker, poorer and less in value than you??

Wickedness Loading in the Alpharic-Redpilling Post ... You have been so Hurted & Wounded grin ...

Men are the Maintaners of Women

Men are to Date Not Boys ...

The Difference between a Man and a Boy is Simply "Maturities" ....

Don't do Pass Your Self But as an African Man, It's Your Job to Take Good Care of Yourself & Good Care of Your Woman Vice Versa !
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by YoungLionken(m): 5:13am On Jul 01, 2023
AlphaHakimi:

Rightly said! Please don't mention/quote those negating you, it's a total waste of time...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by YoungLionken(m): 5:15am On Jul 01, 2023
Davidcorny:

I was thinking you would date that her friend, no problem though...
Re: Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer by AlphaHakimi: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2023
DonroxyII:
Wickedness Loading in the Alpharic-Redpilling Post ... You have been so Hurted & Wounded grin ...

Men are the Maintaners of Women

Men are to Date Not Boys ...

The Difference between a Man and a Boy is Simply "Maturities" ....

Don't do Pass Your Self But as an African Man, It's Your Job to Take Good Care of Yourself & Good Care of Your Woman Vice Versa !

If you are a man, women have succeeded in brainwashing you that the difference between a man and a boy is maturity. That concept is flawed. That is what I call manipulation. When women want you to behave in a certain way that meets their needs, they tell you, you are not matured. See eh, these rules women make are because they don't like you. If a woman likes you, all these maturity rules will be dumped in the trash.

Have you noticed that when you are horney, your judgement about women becomes flawed?. This is why women are against healthy mastur.bation. This is why a wife will deny her husband sex and will report the same husband to his family if she sees him mastur.bating. This is why prostitutes request for their money even before you touch them. They know that once you cum, you realise that they ain't even worth the stress.

Women are masters in manipulation. Why can't men learn that act of manipulation too. Let me tell you a secret. If you like a girl, and you know there is a high possibility of you simping when you meet her, just invite her to a date. Before you leave your house to the date, master bate and empty your balls. You will realise that you are more confident, you may even end up canceling the date because it's too much stress.

Now ask yourself this question, why do women hate having another woman as their boss?. This is because Eve knows what Eve knows. They know they cannot manipulate their fellow women.

If you see a woman and a snake, kill the woman first before killing the snake.

9 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N / Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After / Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.