Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

I Regret Getting Married- Actress Ini Edo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Getting Married- Actress Ini Edo (576 Views)

Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 / Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married / Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Getting Married- Actress Ini Edo by Fineman2: 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
Nollywood actress, Iniobong Edo has stated that she regrets walking down the aisle.

Ini Edo got married to American-based businessman, Philip Ehiagwina on November 29, 2008.

The marriage lasted for a period of five years, and they finally divorced in 2013.

Speaking in a recent interview with popular media personality, Chude Jideonwo, on his popular TV show #WithChude, the actress said she got married in the first place because of “family pressure.”

She said, “I regretted my decision to get married because it wasn’t just the right move to make.”

The thespian, however, said she would get married again “if the right person comes.”

On why she chose to welcome her baby via surrogacy, Ini Edo said, “I chose surrogacy because I had several miscarriages. And I just got tired of trying.”

I don’t have a husband. So, I’m like, I want a child for myself, whether I have a husband or not. So, what other options would I have considered? And I wanted it to be my child. My eggs. Thankfully, my eggs are good. So I did that.”

In 2021, Ini Edo announced the arrival of her first child, a girl through surrogacy

Re: I Regret Getting Married- Actress Ini Edo by Fineman2: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
Another failed marriage
Re: I Regret Getting Married- Actress Ini Edo by ThatrealestApex: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
Omoh nawa oo

You sure say I go still marry like this? embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married- Actress Ini Edo by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
After wasting fruitful years in hustling, they will later comeback at old age telling us about regrets!

Gibberish!
Re: I Regret Getting Married- Actress Ini Edo by talented321: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
Some unmarried people will console theirselves with news like this.
oga don't be misinformed people are living fine with their husbands and wives.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Getting Married- Actress Ini Edo by ManWater: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
Double Mindedness.
If she hadn't married, she would probably have said, I regret not getting married.
Re: I Regret Getting Married- Actress Ini Edo by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
I hope if u're lucky 2 get married again u will be humbly obedient nd submisive to ur hubby, because i bliv that 90% of failed marriages had a submission problem on the side of the wife.

(1) (Reply)

A Girlfriend Must Have A Plan / What Is The Logic Behind People Being Sad When A Popular Person Dies Even Thou T / Do These Spiritual Fanta Bath To Attract Blessings, Favour, Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.