Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Seven Celebrities Or Stars Seen In A Horrible Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seven Celebrities Or Stars Seen In A Horrible Hell (277 Views)

Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... / Strange Creature Seen In Italy Today / The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Celebrities Or Stars Seen In A Horrible Hell by PCHC(m): 12:12am On Jun 29, 2023
[1 Enoch 21:1]
Then, I proceeded to where things were chaotic and void.

There's a place where things are both chaotic and void, and Enoch made advancement by been there. Even as chaotic and void things are there, that place was still useful place in Enoch's journey and experiences, and the Lord still uses that place of chaos and void. Therefore, that place is chaotic and void, but not useless.

[1 Enoch 21:2]
And I saw there something horrible: I saw neither a heaven above nor a firmly founded earth, but a place chaotic and horrible.

Though things are void there, yet things are seen there. Things being void there does not mean things are nothing there. Something, but horrible, was there that made things there chaotic, horrible and void. Void and chaotic are not the absence of things, but the horrible state of things in the absence of both heaven and earth. This means the presence of heaven and earth is already a form of order, hope and grace, to living creatures. Some are suffering because they are in a place that's neither heaven nor on earth, which is horrible for living creatures.

[1 Enoch 21:3]
And there I saw seven stars of heaven bound together in it, like great mountains and burning with fire.

If there's no heaven there, are you expecting to see a star of heaven there? Behold seven Stars were seen there, bound with chain that immobilized them and burning with fire that was neither of their own fire nor for them, but against them.

Unfortunately, Seven Stars were trapped in that place, and were unable to escape from there. Those seven Stars were like great mountains that were great in size but under attack of burning fire. Those stars lost their freedom or movement in that place; and they have no helper or savior to deliver them from there.

[1 Enoch 21:4]
Then I said: ‘For what sin are they bound, and on why have they been cast in here?’

You see that when a damned soul or person is seen suffering in hell and bondage, people observing or watching would be more interested in knowing the story of the sins they committed that brought that damned soul or person into that place of torment. It's like, "What sin did this one or that one committed? Or, how did this one end up in this hell?" And then there will be a retelling of that person's evil deeds or sins in the past. Abraham reminded the rich man in hell that he received the goods in life, but left Lazarus to receive the evil things without helping him. Lord, when did we see You naked, hungry, suffering, and did not help You? You did not do so to My People, so you did do so to Me.

[1 Enoch 21:5]
Then said Uriel, one of the holy angels, who was with me, and was chief over them: ‘Enoch, why do you ask, and why art you eager for the truth?

Uriel is the Archangel in charge of Prisons and Prisoners among angels, spirit-beings, stars, etc. He's in charge over Bottomless Pits, Formless Hell, Tartarus, etc. Uriel is the lord of Prisons and Horrible Places or Correctional Facilities.

When Enoch asked to know the sin or crime those seven Stars were convicted for, Uriel began answering by questioning Enoch's curiosity or probing into their case. We are not to question God's Judgment over His other Servants or Creatures, but we are to learn from them and to know the truth of those God already judged in order to learn more and trust more of God's righteous Judgment. As Abraham said to the LORD,

[Genesis 18:25] — "Far be it from You to do such a thing— to kill the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous and the wicked are treated alike. Far be it from You! Will not the Judge of all the earth do what is right?”"

[1 Enoch 21:6]
These are some of the stars of heaven, which have transgressed the commandment of the Lord, and are bound here until ten thousand years, the time entailed by their sins, are consummated.’

One of the shames of being in hell fire and seen by the saints, is that they may be discussing your past sins or retelling your foolish deeds that brought you into hell fire, while they are watching you from above but doing nothing to help you.

[Isaiah 66:24] — "“As they go forth, they will see the corpses of the men who have rebelled against Me; for their worm will never die, their fire will never be quenched, and they will be a horror to all mankind.”"

Imagine being very great on earth, but later end up in hell fire like these Seven Stars were celebrities who were seen in that: imagine how people would be mocking or discussing you. Imagine I being a pastor, and after all these preaching I was found in hell fire, how much people would smite me with wagging tongues.

[Isaiah 14:15-17,19] — "Yet you shall be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see you shall narrowly look on you, and consider you, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners? … But you are cast out of your grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcass trodden under feet."

According to Uriel in retelling the shameful story of these Seven celebrities or Stars, those seven Stars transgressed the Lord's Commandment. The Lord was angry against those Seven Stars and sentenced them to Ten Millenniums or 10 Millennia in that dungeon of a horrible place of hell. Let's say, it's like Purgatory to them, seeing after 10,000 years their sentence becomes over.

1 Like

Re: Seven Celebrities Or Stars Seen In A Horrible Hell by PCHC(m): 12:12am On Jun 29, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Raw Power By The Word / Deliverance / Zion Prayer Ministry Announces Its 7-day Power-packed Crusade 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.