Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ (47028 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo / FACT CHECK: Did Atiku Hire US Lobbyists To Get Him Recognised As President? / Atiku Pays US Lobbyists $30,000 To Unseatt Buahri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by drimzsmoke(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2023
Mufasa27:

Let me guess you are a Christian but still pained because Obi lost, reason why you wish death on the president right Lol no weapon fashioned against that man shall prosper, and I hope your dad don't live to see November. Omo werey

Ope patapata, a riru e ri, August, hin papa go don die!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by MS247: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2023
grin
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Na so!

He can as well relocate to Pink House.

Let him enjoy it while it lasts.

Cuz he might not celebrate Christmas as Nigeria’s president.😏

I laugh in Chinese

1 Like

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by famology(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Na so!

You clowns sure know how to set yourselves up for heart breaks.

3 Likes

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Creamypie(m): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2023
Government isn't for the people, but for just themselves and family
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by swaggerjack: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2023
taylor89:
The truth is Nigeria never favors the genuine hustlers and pure in heart

My brother if you know what to do to get money just do it else you’ll watch your family cry and die over 20k hospital bills

All politicians are after their pocket

Everybody wan survive not minding who’s toe they step on

Shebi you see say Seun wan use advert kill us for Nairaland that shows you that this tenure no too favor him and his family

E choke, even Seun de feel am under tribulations Tinubulations shocked
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Thiijhay(m): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2023
Can we all accept the Fact that this man is already our president and let us watch him doing what he promised us to do, rather than wishing him bad. The same way some of You wished MB bad and baba is still glowing..

1 Like

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by adecz: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2023
Na we the common people go pay
for those deficits..

That's the way Tinubu and Lagos operate,
by taxing everything and everyone❗️❗️😐😐
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Julliet1122: 8:13am On Jun 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Na so!

Even your master Obi can’t say that despite his stolen manhood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by ejieddy: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2023
Let the President Breathe... Don't suffocate him. We have that responsibilithe...
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Danisaint112(m): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2023
Mufasa27:

Let me guess you are a Christian but still pained because Obi lost, reason why you wish death on the president right Lol no weapon fashioned against that man shall prosper, and I hope your dad don't live to see November. Omo werey

Common English. The guy penguin2 said "might" and not "will"

Learn to read in-between the lines.

2 Likes

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Mufasa27(m): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Ope patapata, a riru e ri, August, hin papa go don die!!!
Haaa bad guy 😆
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by SalamRushdie: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2023
Good decision to move from Bourdillon
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by tommykiwi(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2023
Mufasa27:

Oga read well, he is not wishing your Emilokan to die rather he is talking of him not being Nigeria president before Xmas.

Agbadorians and their thinking mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by AmazingELixir: 8:19am On Jun 29, 2023
lipsrsealed

If Tinubu goes to toilet these lazy ass bloggers will come to nairaland and disturb us ofcourse aided by their enablers that call themselves mods.

1 Like

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by HayB100(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2023
Mufasa27:

Leave the oloriburuku, meself be Christian, but e no mean day the fact the my candidate loose make I come dey display madness online. Nah either him or one of his family members go die before Christmas, mark my words, he will surely cry over someone or make them cry over am 💯✌️

2 Likes

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Lama70(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2023
laurel03:
with useless portfolio self

Minister of state for local government and chieftaincy Affairs. I don't know the work of this ministry. Some states do have them. Lol.
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Greattha: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2023
You seem to trust in 9ja judiciary.
Better brace up and move on cos that case will go on for the next 8 years.

Penguin2:
Na so!

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Mufasa27(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2023
Danisaint112:

Common English. The guy penguin2 said "might" and not "will"

Learn to read in-between the lines.
Are you for or against Tinubu come out straight make I swear for una papa.... una go just wake up, no prayer for una country and you guys want a better Nigeria....una no go prosper as una dey wish Tinubu to fail, una no go live to Enjoy Nigeria!!!

Ase!!

1 Like

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Fcwilly: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2023
Mufasa27:

I understand your point, but please go back to the guys write-up, he never directly or indirectly talked about death. I will advice you to let your brain guide your emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by SemperFid: 8:23am On Jun 29, 2023
chimnl:
Emilokan will give alaigbo Headache for the next four years grin

because ala yoruba is buying fuel at 100# per liter.

Idiot

1 Like

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Mufasa27(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2023
HayB100:
Leave the oloriburuku, meself be Christian, but e no mean day the fact the my candidate loose make I come dey display madness online. Nah either him or one of his family members go die before Christmas, mark my words, he will surely cry over someone or make them cry over am 💯✌️
I be Christian too but sometimes we are too emotional , what's wrong in waking up and praying for a better Nigeria regardless of party or tribe, and we want Nigeria to be like UK smh

1 Like

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by VTJN(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2023
tommykiwi:
Oga read well, he is not wishing your Emilokan to die rather he is talking of him not being Nigeria president before Xmas.

Agbadorians and their thinking mentality.
who will be the president by then biko?
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by younig59: 8:24am On Jun 29, 2023
Djele:
I didn't wish him dead, tinubu didn't win the election
please explain...I felt disappointed anytime I hear. Please explain how maybe me too can see reason to think like you people.

1 Like

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by KingAzubuike(f): 8:25am On Jun 29, 2023
Likoya:
Please if you're in akwa ibom state, I'm looking for someone that we can both join capital to start up a computer business center... We'll join equal money to rent shop and buy every necessary things to start the business then split the income equally and also split the daily/monthly expenses equally.... If you're interested just quote me... Please you must know how to operate a computer very well ohh, and also printers knowing Corel draw and some other computer applications and how to do jamb,WEAC and other school/online related registrations will also help... If you've worked in a computer business center before, it will be good because me I've worked in one before too...
So at the end of the day you'll send hired killers to assassinate the person so you can take over the business.
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Checkwell: 8:27am On Jun 29, 2023
taylor89:
The truth is Nigeria never favors the genuine hustlers and pure in heart

My brother if you know what to do to get money just do it else you’ll watch your family cry and die over 20k hospital bills

All politicians are after their pocket

Everybody wan survive not minding who’s toe they step on

Shebi you see say Seun wan use advert kill us for Nairaland, be like this tenure no favor him and his family

Abeg who go send me money for my btc wallet e don red

Why drag Seun into this post? Was it really necessary? You would have just read the news and move on in peace.

You are even begging on Nairaland. BTC my foot!
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by naturefellow(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2023
Mufasa27:

this one eye never clear! You're as small-minded as you're short-sighted.

1 Like

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by younig59: 8:28am On Jun 29, 2023
OredoPikin:

Nobody is wishing dead
is the court case he is referring to
it shows he dnt know what he was saying then, why? They are still at the tribunal right? Which is not sure Obi will win even if he win the case, they will go to appeal right? After appeal supreme..now how many months remain for 2023 to end? Sey all those things will happen in two days?
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Treadway: 8:28am On Jun 29, 2023
Fcwilly:

I understand your point, but please go back to the guys write-up, he never directly or indirectly talked about death. I will advice you to let your brain guide your emotions.
the majority of people here are a direct reflection of why we are where we are. When you have this many morons, you see say wahala dey. The guy made a post that he may not be president by December, idiots interpreted that to solely mean death, none of them thought of removal esp considering the obviously ongoing tribunal case. Ment.

How can a normal person read that post and jump to conclusion of death. Did he say anything there to suggest he was talking about life/death? He was clearly talking about the title of president. These ones clearly can't pass GMAT or IELTS. Awon band 4 geng, low comprehension tins.

Ment!

2 Likes

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by limeta(f): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2023
Mufasa27:

Thieftinubu is father to every yoruba Muslim now .
Too bad even some brought him gift but could not get past security.
Only love can hurt like this .
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by GetSenseNow: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2023
WorldRichest:

Several of the idiots that wished Buhari death have themselves been buried
emoboy4u:
Many more people wished Buhari death throughout his 8-year tenure, but how did it end? Alot of them died before him
Several of those wishing Buhari and tinubu life has also died so what's your point??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" / Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.