Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ (47034 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo / FACT CHECK: Did Atiku Hire US Lobbyists To Get Him Recognised As President? / Atiku Pays US Lobbyists $30,000 To Unseatt Buahri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by chuksanambra: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2023
Atm99:

Listen he did not wish Tinubu death, he is trying to tell Tinubu that the Stolen Mandate must be return. Am a Yoruba Man from Ogun State I know that Peter Obi is Nigerian Elected President. Tinubu claim he win through Rigging and Manipulation

If Obi won the election, mention 9 states Obi won out of the 19 States in the North.
Mention 4 states he won in the SW out of the 6 states.
In Ogun state, how many people attended his rally before the election?
Go and sleep. You no get talk.
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by thatigboman: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2023
Mom007:
Want to drop a gift for first lady kor... Just like that🙄? That is what they call over familiarity. You don't just stroll in without a very strict and rigid appointment.
dont mind the mad man. Is Pator Remi Tinubu a muslim?
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Shokoloko(f): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2023
HayB100:
Lol, mumu, Jesus PA, you see, this is one of the reasons I detest all you these over religious people, even people like us wey no dey go church 24/7 get pure pass most of una wey dey die for church, ori yin buru 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just as I thought, you confirmed.
Its not just about going to church, let church go through you.
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Memphitz357: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2023
Mufasa27:

Let me guess you are a Christian but still pained because Obi lost, reason why you wish death on the president right Lol no weapon fashioned against that man shall prosper, and I hope your dad don't live to see November. Omo werey
I also hope you won't live to see August.
Eediot!!
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by crowther15(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2023
The source said: “There are plans to ensure that the appointment is used to bring together factions in some states and ensure peace in the party.”

At the bolded, here we go shocked
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Peppysco: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Na so!

He can as well relocate to Pink House.

Let him enjoy it while it lasts.

Cuz he might not celebrate Christmas as Nigeria’s president.😏

Child of 8.
First, it was
'He won't win the primaries '
Then, it moved to, 'He won't win the election'
After the election, 'He won't be sworn in'
Now na, 'He won't celebrate Christmas as Nigeria's president'.
All these bad belle nor dey tire una, them use bad things swear for una ni?
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by pol23: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2023
Bobbiee:

Your suffering has just begun poor man
Will my suffering bring you happiness?
Just wondering.
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Donedeal1(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2023
Somebody who did not eat dinner bringing

Breakfast gift for the first lady

Leaving people needing such behind.
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Danisaint112(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2023
Penguin2:

My brother I tire o!

You can imagine the kind of characters we are dealing with and their level of cognitive abilities.

What my comment is suggesting is that Tinubu might likely be sacked by the courts before Christmas which would make him not celebrate Christmas as president. But the unfortunate character understood it that I’m wishing Tinubu dead.

Our educational standards has really nosedived to the extent that I pity the future of this country🤦

Most Tinubu Supporters are simply dumbos. Reason they can't discern between a bad omen and a good one.

I will expect less from someone that is supporting a known criminal who still proudly admits to be a criminal (the snatch and run away with it mantra)

2 Likes

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Danisaint112(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2023
Mufasa27:

Are you for or against Tinubu come out straight make I swear for una papa.... una go just wake up, no prayer for una country and you guys want a better Nigeria....una no go prosper as una dey wish Tinubu to fail, una no go live to Enjoy Nigeria!!!

Ase!!

So to you Tinubu is the idea of a better Nigeria? Damn what a mentality! Don't ever quote me again.
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Khyrvxjzy: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
Djele:
I didn't wish him dead, tinubu didn't win the election

you will die today
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by younig59: 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
OredoPikin:

Then it's u that is not even aware
Presidential election case starts at the court of appeal and ends at the supreme court
They are currently at the court of appeal and judgement will be delivered in August/Sept
Whoever that want to appeal the judgement at the supreme court have a maximum of 21days to file his case and proceedings commerce immediately
okay then ..but the outcome is still going to favour the sitting presido.....peace bro...
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Gandrova: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Na so!

You better channel this hatred for BAT to positive thinking, you can still succeed!
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by NewDea4: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
OredoPikin:

Nobody is wishing dead
is the court case he is referring to

Leave that fool.

You can imagine such idiots with a full vote each tho, and that is why democracy can never work for the black man - too many retárds among us

1 Like

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by consumer: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Na so!

You be real werey how can you wish someone death like that, you went too far, Asari Dokubo that threatened you people both una Political class including Obi keep quiet did nothing about that na Tinubu be una problem.
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by hush15: 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
Islie:
Tinubu will tackle infrastructure deficit, says Shettima

https://guardian.ng/news/lobbyists-stranded-as-tinubu-relocates-from-bourdillon-to-white-house/

The same Paddy paddy government that is destroying Lagos State is about to consume Nigeria as a whole.

All those that thought by identifying with emilokan cos they had easy access then, forming famzy are about to come to a very rude awakening cos how many Tinubu wan compensate without bringing Nigeria to his knees.

The even disturbing fact is that, they are to be further enslaved forever...
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Truthisit: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Mufasa27:

Let me guess you are a Christian but still pained because Obi lost, reason why you wish death on the president right Lol no weapon fashioned against that man shall prosper, and I hope your dad don't live to see November. Omo werey
He never represented Christianity. He is serving his ethnic game plan.
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Atm99(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
chuksanambra:

If Obi won the election, mention 9 states Obi won out of the 19 States in the North.
Mention 4 states he won in the SW out of the 6 states.
In Ogun state, how many people attended his rally before the election?
Go and sleep. You no get talk.

you dont have sense at all I told you the election was rigged and you are here telling me how many state did President Peter Obi won. how many state did Your election Rigger Tinubu won? The election was rigged to favour Tinubu in Many state in Nigeria e.g Lagos ekiti, ondo, Oyo, abuja, nasarawa, benue, kogi, jos, taraba, Kaduna, Niger, sokoto, Edo, delta, river, akwa ibom, cross river. All this States I mentioned the Election was Manipulated. Know this and know peace.
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Penguin2: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
Danisaint112:

Must Tinubu Supporters are simply dumbos. Reason they can't discern between a bad omen and a good one.

I will expect less from someone that is supporting a known criminal who still proudly admits to be a criminal (the snatch and run away with it mantra)
It’s really pathetic🤦

2 Likes

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Penguin2: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
consumer:
You be real werey how can you wish someone death like that, you went too far, Asari Dokubo that threatened you people both una Political class including Obi keep quiet did nothing about that na Tinubu be una problem.
So what you understood in “Tinubu might not celebrate Christmas as Nigeria’s president” is that he will die?

Did you even write ordinary WAEC?

And so funny of you to think we would glorify fat pig Asari with a response. We know he wanted attention and we won’t grant him that attention.

So whatever game you people wanted to play with him is dead. Sorry, not sorry😏

1 Like

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Danisaint112(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
Penguin2:

It’s really pathetic🤦

Honestly it is. 😏
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by peculiar2233: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
Mufasa27:

He didn't wish him death olodo. Shey APC don take u people's brain ni abi iru ki lele yi bayi

1 Like

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by peculiar2233: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
WorldRichest:

Several of the idiots that wished Buhari death have themselves been buried
Small English you cannot understand.
Zombie dem swear for una ni abi kilode gan

1 Like

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by WorldRichest: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Several of those wishing Buhari and tinubu life has also died so what's your point??

My point is that the same hatred and bitterness that killed those before you is killing you gradually
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Fcwilly: 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Treadway:
the majority of people here are a direct reflection of why we are where we are. When you have this many morons, you see say wahala dey. The guy made a post that he may not be president by December, idiots interpreted that to solely mean death, none of them thought of removal esp considering the obviously ongoing tribunal case. Ment.

How can a normal person read that post and jump to conclusion of death. Did he say anything there to suggest he was talking about life/death? He was clearly talking about the title of president. These ones clearly can't pass GMAT or IELTS. Awon band 4 geng, low comprehension tins.

Ment!

I disagree with you, " he may not be president by December is different from" he may not be alive before December or he may not live to see December " Brothergo back to that comments and read it slowly. You are getting it all wrong.
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Jnana19(m): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2023
Your already dead then as wishing tinibu dead ur dead already fool ewuh meeeeh.
laurel03:
As e dey sweet me e dey pain u.. So na people wey no get joy dey die untimely death. Your wish for me is for your entire household. you no go die for better place self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.