Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ (47029 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo / FACT CHECK: Did Atiku Hire US Lobbyists To Get Him Recognised As President? / Atiku Pays US Lobbyists $30,000 To Unseatt Buahri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Kobicove(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2023
Were they not feeding themselves before Tinubu became president?

Na wetin sef, make una let the man rest abeg undecided
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Fatbam005: 8:35am On Jun 29, 2023
Likoya:
Please if you're in akwa ibom state, I'm looking for someone that we can both join capital to start up a computer business center... We'll join equal money to rent shop and buy every necessary things to start the business then split the income equally and also split the daily/monthly expenses equally.... If you're interested just quote me... Please you must know how to operate a computer very well ohh, and also printers knowing Corel draw and some other computer applications and how to do jamb,WEAC and other school/online related registrations will also help... If you've worked in a computer business center before, it will be good because me I've worked in one before too...
watch your back, trust no dey street again
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by GetSenseNow: 8:35am On Jun 29, 2023
Thiijhay:
Can we all accept the Fact that this man is already our president and let us watch him doing what he promised us to do, rather than wishing him bad. The same way some of You wished MB bad and baba is still glowing..
if he had won fairly I'm sure people won't be complaining but he connived with INEC to steal the people's mandate

1 Like

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 29, 2023
Mr President almighty God will give you the energy to focus on the critical tasks of giving respite to the people, the poor and less previledged, this can be done by intervening in agriculture, encouraging farmers with fertilizers and easy access to market, creating more access roads, using trains to ferry heavy goods, powered by electricity and solar power, to reduce costs of operation.

Federal government can also create a food bank, where government is actively involved in agriculture, employing professional managers, soil experts and a reliable indigenous firm with experience in running large scale agricultural business employed to run it. Government must intervene in critical areas of the economy, such as agriculture, transportation, and electricity generation. Produce and utilities from these critical sectors must be easily affordable and accessible by Nigerians, this is important, to continually mobilize and drive the economy.

The economy is mobilized by the millions of Nigerians patronizing, buying and selling with each other, this demand power, powered by disposable income must be sustained by government. This is why in America government pays social security to the poor and unemployed, so even in those areas economy can be mobilized, the government in America and UK are actively involved in their agriculture and food production, that is why cost of food in proportion to amount of salary is low, comparedeto what obtains in Nigeria. Government must ensure cheap energy(electricity), and food costs to keep Nigerian economy on the booming trajectory, because in more demand and productivity government makes taxes, even if it's just VAT, plus the people are happy and breathing, which is critical, for peace, stability and a progressive nation.

1 Like

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by InvertedHammer: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2023
/
Most Nigerians are delusional. During campaigns, the gates are always open. Once they win election, they lock the gates and go into seclusion or hibernation.

All those who hung around and dined with Tinubu during the campaigns would be shocked to realize that they may not come close to 100 meters from him now that the election is over. grin grin Their calls will always go to voicemail unlike pre-election. People will be always be used and dumped.

/

1 Like

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by OredoPikin: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2023
younig59:
it shows he dnt know what he was saying then, why? They are still at the tribunal right? Which is not sure Obi will win even if he win the case, they will go to appeal right? After appeal supreme..now how many months remain for 2023 to end? Sey all those things will happen in two days?
Then it's u that is not even aware
Presidential election case starts at the court of appeal and ends at the supreme court
They are currently at the court of appeal and judgement will be delivered in August/Sept
Whoever that want to appeal the judgement at the supreme court have a maximum of 21days to file his case and proceedings commerce immediately

1 Like

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Propsvilla(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2023
Likoya:
Please if you're in akwa ibom state, I'm looking for someone that we can both join capital to start up a computer business center... We'll join equal money to rent shop and buy every necessary things to start the business then split the income equally and also split the daily/monthly expenses equally.... If you're interested just quote me... Please you must know how to operate a computer very well ohh, and also printers knowing Corel draw and some other computer applications and how to do jamb,WEAC and other school/online related registrations will also help... If you've worked in a computer business center before, it will be good because me I've worked in one before too...
Is business Center business still lucrative?
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by dokyOloye: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2023
Mufasa27:

Let me guess you are a Christian but still pained because Obi lost, reason why you wish death on the president right Lol no weapon fashioned against that man shall prosper, and I hope your dad don't live to see November. Omo werey
He said he won't celebrate children as president meaning he will be sacked but yiu have managed to bring Christianity into it.
Anumanu
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by eteforlor(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2023
Mufasa27:

Let me guess you are a Christian but still pained because Obi lost, reason why you wish death on the president right Lol no weapon fashioned against that man shall prosper, and I hope your dad don't live to see November. Omo werey

Learn to understand before commenting nonsense. He don't wish him death,
he mean that the president will return his stolen mandate to the rightful owner before Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Mandate2023: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Na so!

He can as well relocate to Pink House.

Let him enjoy it while it lasts.

Cuz he might not celebrate Christmas as Nigeria’s president.😏

He won't win
He won't be declared winner
He won't be swear in

It has turned to he might not celebrate Christmas as president, who then will oloriburuku

Same way Buhari turned jubril of sudan 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by phemray(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2023
Mufasa27:

I guess he is dreaming of tribunal conclusion favouring obi, meanwhile the case ended the day obi closed the case.
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by obiekunie01: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2023
Treadway:
the majority of people here are a direct reflection of why we are where we are. When you have this many morons, you see say wahala dey. The guy made a post that he may not be president by December, idiots interpreted that to solely mean death, none of them thought of removal esp considering the obviously ongoing tribunal case. Ment.

How can a normal person read that post and jump to conclusion of death. Did he say anything there to suggest he was talking about life/death? He was clearly talking about the title of president. These ones clearly can't pass GMAT or IELTS. Awon band 4 geng, low comprehension tins.

Ment!

my brother!!

that thing tire me fa!!

vry clear comment that refers to the case in court and many are reading it to mean death fa!!!

Agbadorians are a menace to the society!

1 Like

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Mandate2023: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2023
eteforlor:

Learn to understand before commenting nonsense. He don't wish him death,
he mean that the president will return his stolen mandate to the rightful owner before Christmas.

Mumu....no be only mandate na manhood
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by emonis88: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2023
Thiijhay:
Can we all accept the Fact that this man is already our president and let us watch him doing what he promised us to do, rather than wishing him bad. The same way some of You wished MB bad and baba is still glowing..
Abi o! Baba dey glow, Nigerians dey groan!! U sef dey groan o! But shame no allow u talk.😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by BigRocky: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2023
Mufasa27:

Nobody is wishing ur inec president death.
Labour party still have a strong case in court,i would advise you wait for the court judgement before solidifying ur hope.

1 Like

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Jnana19(m): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2023
Make God kill you before christmas fool ellup idiot
laurel03:
Dey deceive urself...Eluupee 74
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Likoya: 8:56am On Jun 29, 2023
KingAzubuike:

So at the end of the day you'll send hired killers to assassinate the person so you can take over the business.
exactly, that's my plan...
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Shokoloko(f): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2023
HayB100:
Leave the oloriburuku, meself be Christian, but e no mean day the fact the my candidate loose make I come dey display madness online. Nah either him or one of his family members go die before Christmas, mark my words, he will surely cry over someone or make them cry over am 💯✌️
You are not a Christian.
1. A Christian is not given to insults very easily. Your first sentence was an insult, your last sentence was an insult. There is no way you are following Christ you might be a churchgoers.
2. A Christian studies to show himself diligent and ponders on matters before responding. That poster did not say the president would die. He said he may not be Nigeria's president by December.
When was the last time you studied the Bible alone?
Nah, you do not know Christ.

1 Like

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Morbeta11(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2023
FFK in the mud...
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by LusadaTim: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2023
Allow me to enjoy myself
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by laurel03(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2023
Jnana19:
Make God kill you before christmas fool ellup idiot
As e dey sweet me e dey pain u.. So na people wey no get joy dey die untimely death. Your wish for me is for your entire household. you no go die for better place self.
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Bobbiee: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2023
pol23:
Jayelo (chop life dey go)
You and all your lobbyists are not any different.
You did just like them when you’re lobbying to be the president, infact you did worst.
But now you suddenly need time off to rest from a trip to Paris on Ileya day…
I couldn’t care less about those lobbyists who helped you win your election…. They should have a taste of their own medicine.

I just hope Mr. president will do something to make the life of a common man better in Nigeria.
We urgently need to invest on Agriculture, make food dey for our people to eat.

Make una help us beg Jagaban, the trillions cut off subsidy should be spent on agriculture… so that the poor can eat and breath in peace.

Your suffering has just begun poor man
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by kennie2015(m): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2023
Still living in delusion? For how long will it take for you to wake from coma?
Penguin2:
Na so!

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by damkin24(m): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Na so!

Says the greatest seer
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Atm99(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2023
Mufasa27:

Listen he did not wish Tinubu death, he is trying to tell Tinubu that the Stolen Mandate must be return. Am a Yoruba Man from Ogun State I know that Peter Obi is Nigerian Elected President. Tinubu claim he win through Rigging and Manipulation

1 Like

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Birminghamvirgo(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2023
Djele:
I didn't wish him dead, tinubu didn't win the election

So, you think Obi actually won the election ba?

I don't know how some people think self. Lemme be blunt with you dear, the last election was premised majorly on religious and tribal sentiments... To think the core northerners would vote Obi(an Igbo man and a Christian) was nothing but fiction! Obi won overwhelmingly in South-east and South-south states with exception of few(Wike factor). So do Atiku won in mostly the Northern States While Tinubu Swept South-western states except for Osun and Lagos respectively, and while the former was basically Aregbesola's factor, the later was largely because of tribal and religion issue i.e Igbos(including) other southerners who were non-Muslims and were not cool with the Muslim-Muslim ticket, not forgetting the End SARS factor, Social Media propaganda to mention but few.
Where Obi would have gained more votes was, had the North voted for him but his major votes came from Southeast and South-south respectively... Meanwhile, Tinubu trailed Atiku up North and had more votes down South. Atiku performed well up North which gave him an edge over Obi.
Lastly, we all know that all southern votes cannot match the Northern votes. So, my brother(sister) the assertion Obi won the election was nothing but a mere "Value Statement"... Even Atiku that came second self nor reach Una own wey come distant third!
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Laredojohn(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2023
Many don't understand that the moment you become a President a percentage of your itinerary and security barriers cannot be controlled by you anymore...the security details of the president will not even give people the opportunity to get to a point they can be given clearance to see the president...it's protocol the Asiwaju of last year Sallah where everyone comes in and goes out is not the same for this year....the Office of the President has to be protected to prevent any security breaches
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by HayB100(m): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2023
Shokoloko:

You are not a Christian.
1. A Christian is not given to insults very easily. Your first sentence was an insult, your last sentence was an insult. There is no way you are following Christ you might be a churchgoers.
2. A Christian studies to show himself diligent and ponders on matters before responding. That poster did not say the president would die. He said he may not be Nigeria's president by December.
When was the last time you studied the Bible alone?
Nah, you do not know Christ.
Lol, mumu, Jesus PA, you see, this is one of the reasons I detest all you these over religious people, even people like us wey no dey go church 24/7 get pure pass most of una wey dey die for church, ori yin buru 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by HayB100(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2023
Mufasa27:

I be Christian too but sometimes we are too emotional , what's wrong in waking up and praying for a better Nigeria regardless of party or tribe, and we want Nigeria to be like UK smh
leave them, so far it's only Obi that can change Nigeria, any other person doesn't count to them, and you are telling me we are all working towards the betterment of Nigeria? Nah
Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Penguin2: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2023
Mufasa27:

So saying he might not celebrate Christmas as “Nigeria’s president” means I’m wishing Tinubu dead?

Is that what your cognitive faculties could deduce from my comment?

2 Likes

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by Penguin2: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2023
Danisaint112:

Common English. The guy penguin2 said "might" and not "will"

Learn to read in-between the lines.
My brother I tire o!

You can imagine the kind of characters we are dealing with and their level of cognitive abilities.

What my comment is suggesting is that Tinubu might likely be sacked by the courts before Christmas which would make him not celebrate Christmas as president. But the unfortunate character understood it that I’m wishing Tinubu dead.

Our educational standards has really nosedived to the extent that I pity the future of this country🤦

3 Likes

Re: Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ by georgeakins: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Na so!

Una never tire!
You go soon tire.
Jagaban is spending the next 4 years at Aso rock.

Obi has been defeated , crushed and battered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School / Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.