Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not (1270 Views)

Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People / Falana: No APC-Controlled State Is Fighting Corruption, Except Kano / Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

Lol, I do relate with my brothers and sisters here, you know I'm not a good guy, you should know and I really appreciate anyone doing the dirty job on my behalf, you need all the troubles they give you lol, that's what makes it all interesting, I feel like I got Angels guarding my back whenever I see them on rampage, I miss that canceller, your biggest tormentor that year lol

Guy , you Bleep up gan with what you wrote above, like wtf.

Mosan and Mosan are same actually.

Really?
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Guy , you Bleep up gan with what you wrote above, like wtf.

Mosan and Mosan are same actually.

Really?
Look, how many times have you ever been positive about anything happening to the Igbo man, you single handedly made yourself enemy with a Nation of over 45 million and you think all of us are going to hug you and kiss you. Lol myself I'm civil but I have my owm dangerous side, that should be a call for you to look onwards yourself and change, I promote my nationality why don't I get the sort of attacks you get cause I do it with fairness
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by Reality3080: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:
By ensuring trade balance
what do u mean by trade balance when u are killing localization?

Were u not taught in economic lessons that importation kills localization?

I guess u were still in primary when obj encouraged localization by banning d importation of many goods?

I can bet u are a secondary school drop out, if u are a university student with this brain then u are a disgrace to yourself n d person that sent u to school
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2023
Reality3080:
what do u mean by trade balance when u are killing localization?

Were u not taught in economic lessons that importation kills localization?

I guess u were still in primary when obj encouraged localization by banning d importation of many goods?

I can bet u are a secondary school drop out, if u are a university student with this brain then u are a disgrace to yourself n d person that sent u to school
Banning imports are not a great developmental strategy especially when home production is grossly inadequate, ensuring that the volume or export cancels out volume of import is better until capacity is ensured
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by Thomasankara(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2023
[/color]but some of you don't believe in the system,if He's not declared winner[color=#770077]
AlexBells:
I hear the really cajoling tunes used by some uniformed people considering Peter Obi’s case but if Tinubu is not a mandate thief as alleged then it remains to be proven however Peter Obi is deepening our democracy by seeking redress in court.

They say the judiciary is the last hope of the common man, it should be noted that as at today if I’m going to be sincere, Peter Obi is among the top 20 powerful men in Nigeria and if someone in the top 20 would trust the judiciary rather than seek self help, it should raise hope for the common man, our judicial system and our democracy.

Campaign is over and instead of trying to demoralize any side, let’s watch what the outcome becomes, I had always been strongly behind Peter Obi, and now that there’s a high profile trust in our judiciary, I believe he is fighting for the common man; he is fighting for me.
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by Kriss216: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
Corridon:
The way some of you links me with every dissenting moniker on this forum is laughable.
You even get time to respond to him.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]but some of you don't believe in the system,if He's not declared winner[color=#770077]
thank you for saying some of you not all of us
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by Thomasankara(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2023
[/color]let's see what the judiciary will say[color=#770077]
AlexBells:
thank you for saying some of you not all of us
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]let's see what the judiciary will say[color=#770077]
okay
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by BabaRamota1980: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:
I hear the really cajoling tunes used by some uniformed people considering Peter Obi’s case but if Tinubu is not a mandate thief as alleged then it remains to be proven however Peter Obi is deepening our democracy by seeking redress in court.

They say the judiciary is the last hope of the common man, it should be noted that as at today if I’m going to be sincere, Peter Obi is among the top 20 powerful men in Nigeria and if someone in the top 20 would trust the judiciary rather than seek self help, it should raise hope for the common man, our judicial system and our democracy.

Campaign is over and instead of trying to demoralize any side, let’s watch what the outcome becomes, I had always been strongly behind Peter Obi, and now that there’s a high profile trust in our judiciary, I believe he is fighting for the common man; he is fighting for me.

Peter Obi and obidients did not trust judiciary. Their direction was a uprising to discredit the govt and democratic institutions. If you recall, LP leadership, including Obi and Datti had called for an interim govt. Influential Obi supporters in US, came together, drafted letter and delegated Chimamanda to send the letter to Joe Biden calling for US to deny validity and declare the election a fraud.

Buhari sent Lai Mohammed to Washington to give public warning that those behind calls for disruption of our democracy institution and sponsoring insurrection are a threat to our sovereingty and should desist from their plan.

This was the turning point for Obi after the warning.

Few days ago Ngozi Iweala gave us a public demonstration of those that are behind anti-Tinubu Presidency. Her greeting with the President was forced, she was reluctant and it was evident in her expression. Moreso, she made a statement when she splashed photos on social media, and only posted Tinubu as an after thought and from outcry.

You can tell your fellow Ibos Obi is their democratic champion, to rest of Nigeria the man is no different than Nzeribe in 1993. If Buhari had not stepped in he intended to rouse youths to take the streets and and discredit INEC and Tinubu victory.

We are glad he is in court. After his defeat in court he should gather all his votravellers, Datti, Iweala, Chimamanda and rest and Congratulate his President, Asiwaju Tinubu.

We will deal with any freak planning a street protest after court ruling. If you have madness we have psychological syndrome, and will put that syndrome to use to continue Tinubu Presidency. Insha Allah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo / Efcc’s Clampdown Hits Parallel Market Operators / Senator Kuta Remark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.