Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not (1266 Views)

Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People / Falana: No APC-Controlled State Is Fighting Corruption, Except Kano / Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

That should be as personal as the ballot, being opposition doesn’t disqualify unity of purpose, the senate needs to be a single house, so that’s why voting was adopted in the first place, the PDP is the bigger opposition, Labour Party is a third force so it has to be an alliance which is not against any political rule. It is all chess game and politics is not about emotions

So in MI, Labour party is a dead party?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

So in MI, Labour party is a dead party?
Dead party, lol, can a party be dead when it has members, forget even the office occupied, what is the requirement to register a party, and if the constitution doesn't see the party as dead who are you then
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:
Dead party, lol, can a party be dead when it has members, forget even the office occupied, what is the requirement to register a party, and if the constitution doesn't see the party as dead who are you then

Are APGA and SDP alive political party?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Are APGA and SDP alive political party?
Certainly they may both outlive you
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:
Certainly they would both outlive you

Methuselah dey there make dede dey dey you.

grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Methuselah dey there make dede dey dey you.

grin
No cause you equate the life of a party by its position, you even forget the labour party is owned by the labour Congress, but that response mean sha, I changed it to "may" though lol
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:
No cause you equate the life of a party by its position, you even forget the labour party is owned by the labour Congress, but that response mean sha, I changed it to "may" though lol

You too like unnecessary argument, so saying they are dead means they will seize to exist? Is Pdp not a dead party?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

You too like unnecessary argument, so saying they are dead means they will seize to exist? Is Pdp not a dead party?

when you want to talk with me you go verbatim, cause I maybe called upon someday to explain what I said you too should be aware of that, so I'm conscious of what I say so I'm accountable to my words, you maybe faceless I'm not
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by Reality3080: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

Which state in Nigeria has the most advanced indigenous industrial and business sector
most advanced indigenous n business sector n peter obi is still d largest importer in Nigeria?

Ur words are contradicting ooo
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by Reality3080: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2023
Corridon:
Don't mistake me for some riffraffs. This is the only moniker I have on nairaland.
fahdiga, Kriss216, taylor08 n many more
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by Reality3080: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2023
Corridon:
Are you accepting our job offer or not? I don't have time to waste.
u that’s eating food that roaches die inside wants to give another person job

Y don’t u take d job offer to better your life so poverty won’t finish u to d extent of eating shit

Helinues ignore this mugu
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by Jostoman: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2023
Yes
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2023
Reality3080:
most advanced indigenous n business sector n peter obi is still d largest importer in Nigeria?

Ur words are contradicting ooo
Certainly at 200 million only south east cant produce all that we need, even US still imports
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by Reality3080: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

Certainly at 200 million only south east cant produce all that we need, even US still imports
how did Peter obi help develop local industries when he was governor despite being d largest importer?
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2023
Reality3080:
how did Peter obi help develop local industries when he was governor despite being d largest importer?
do you understand how enterprise support works, lower taxation and all of that, take look at firms which grew from small scale to large scale, how did it happen, through a viable business environment
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by Reality3080: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:
do you understand how enterprise support works, lower taxation and all of that, take look at forms which grew from small scale to large scale, how did it happen, through a viable business environment
guy answer d question n leave stories jare

It’s annoying having discussion with people like u, d other guy asked u a straight question u ignore it

Peter obi is an importer, so how did he help local industries when he’s importing what they are producing?
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2023
Reality3080:
guy answer d question n leave stories jare

It’s annoying having discussion with people like u, d other guy asked u a straight question u ignore it

Peter obi is an importer, so how did he help local industries when he’s importing what they are producing?
to answer your question, there's nothing wrong with being an importer, no country produces everything they need, the main thing is, is production encouraged and the answer is yes
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by Reality3080: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:
to answer your question, there's nothing wrong with being an importer, no country produces everything they need, the main thing is, is production encouraged and the answer is yes
how can u encourage production when u are importing d same thing they are producing?
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by Corridon: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Post the screenshot of where I ever told you I am looking for a job

When can you ever be proud of who you are? You described the other monikers as riffraffs while your activities on this same forum is 100% same. Aren't you what you accused others for? Would a productive person turn trolling to a profession?

Have you stopped listening to yourself?
I'll stop helping you.
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2023
Reality3080:
how can u encourage production when u are importing d same thing they are producing?
By ensuring trade balance
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by Corridon: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2023
Reality3080:
fahdiga, Kriss216, taylor08 n many more
The way some of you links me with every dissenting moniker on this forum is laughable.
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2023
Helinuesfather:

AFO ninjaja

The dead party will favor me and my family

Stop the years of trolling. Would you pkeme if you did not create a new moniker daily to troll me?
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2023
Corridon:
The way some of you links me with every dissenting moniker on this forum is laughable.

Helinuesfather

You operate this as well and others. You think NL's are not aware about you and your likes activities in this forum?

Turning trolling to a profession
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2023
Alexbells , seh you and your brothers on this forum no dey relate at all ni, you can't say you also have not been seeing the activities of the guy I was referring to above.

Those are the few who are causing your region lots with their activities online.

How can a normal/sane human being be trolling others for years just because I am not supporting what they support? Creating hundreds of monikers almost daily to be trolling. How?
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by SalamRushdie: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2023
Everything Peter Obi does is for the benefit of Tinubu , Peter Obi is responsible for Tinubu being president today whether y'all like it or not , Peter Obi is nothing but a short sighted man that has used his premature ambition for power to make Tinubu President today and instead of Obidients to apologize to Nigerians for the part they played in making Tinubu president they are here saying nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 10:41am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:
Alexbells , seh you and your brothers on this forum no dey relate at all ni, you can't say you also have not been seeing the activities of the guy I was referring to above.

Those are the few who are causing your region lots with their activities online.

How can a normal human being be trolling others for years just because I am not supporting what they support? Creating hundreds of monikers almost daily to be trolling. How?
Lol, I do relate with my brothers and sisters here, you know I'm not a good guy, you should know and I really appreciate anyone doing the dirty job on my behalf, you need all the troubles they give you lol, that's what makes it all interesting, I feel like I got Angels guarding my back whenever I see them on rampage, I miss that canceller, your biggest tormentor that year lol
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

Lol, I do relate with my brothers and sisters here, you know I'm not a good guy, you should know and I really appreciate anyone doing the dirty job on my behalf, you need all the troubles they give you lol, that's what makes it all interesting, I feel like I got Angels guarding my back whenever I see them on rampage, I miss that canceller, your biggest tormentor that year lol

Now I get the point.

More like no biggie about the issue as it's a regional trademark. You are even mentioning ex NL canceller.

Aswear, this your response is so deep and I hope the Yoruba's on this forum are reading
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Now I get the point.

More like no biggie about the issue as it's a regional trademark. You are even mentioning ex NL canceller.

Aswear, this your response is so deep and Ihope the Yoruba's on this forum are reading
lol, it is so low of you to bring the respectful Yoruba nation into your personal ordeal, as much as I'm concerned this is something personal, some of my very good friends are Yorubas, so it is something that got to do with you, I didn't bring the Igbos into this, so why bring your entire people ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Says Nigerians Are Criminals After Tinubu Was Sworn In / Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. / Obi Makes History With Fastest Supreme Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.