Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not (1269 Views)

Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People / Falana: No APC-Controlled State Is Fighting Corruption, Except Kano / Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

Did I ask for the link or the meaning of indigenous?

Is your google stopped functioning? I have told you its Ogun state. If it's not Ogun, then google should be able to clear things out

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Let me just say this na void comments as it makes no meaning or sense
Yea to you but to those who understand the concept of side effect
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Is your google stop functioning? I have told you its Ogun state. If it's not Ogun, then google should be able to clear things out
Google only crawl websites, so first can you define indigenous please let’s start there, because when we understand key concept argument may settle itself
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

You are just ranting about, do someone really need to believe in democracy to deepen it, did I say that Obi believe in democracy or that Obi is fighting for the common man by seeking redress in court as the court is the last hope of the common man, that’s a common slogan

Hahaha, how can you be claiming your mandate was stolen if you did not even believe in democracy?

Where was Obi during Kogi, Edo, Ondo Guber election after the 2019 election loss?

Peter Obi would soon fade into thin air as usual

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by Corridon: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Hahahaha, see question when google could have helped you out.

Seh you wan hear, Tertiary institutions in Ogun state alone could be more than all tertiary institutions in some regions
Hello buddy, your appointment letter is ready ok. Help yourself today for your better tomorrow. Time waits for no one.
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

Google only crawl websites, so first can you define indigenous please let’s start there, because when we understand key concept argument may settle itself

Okay, do you have other state in mind apart from Ogun state cos I have already told you Ogun state is the most industrial state in Nigeria.

Dispute it

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2023
Corridon:
Hello buddy, your appointment letter is ready ok. Help yourself today for your better tomorrow. Time waits for no one.

If you have that luxury of opportunity in life, you won't be trolling for years on this forum repeating same bunkum.

Oya say Pau

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Hahaha, how can you be claiming your mandate was stolen if you did not even believe in democracy?

Where was Obi during Kogi, Edo, Ondo Guber election after the 2019 election loss?

Peter Obi would soon fade into thin air as usual
He claim that it was stollen, does it mean that democracy eradicated thieves ? Or do one need a democracy before his things are stollen or do you think democracy is the only form of governance, let’s even assume Obi don’t believe in democracy like you want to make it look does it mean he don’t believe in any other form of government?
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by limeta(f): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:
Fighting for his own selfish reason.

When it's obvious the votes are mostly in North and SW, why focusing attention only in SE and SS?

He should stop disturbing our peace with noise of his mandate abi na manhood stolen

Abdul weren't you the same jinny that said Obi should go to court
Now you not happy he's in court but why .
Truly truly the devil is a lier
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

He claim that it was stollen, does it mean that democracy eradicated thieves ? Or do one need a democracy before his things are stollen or do you think democracy is the only form of governance, let’s even assume Obi don’t believe in democracy like you want to make it look does it mean he don’t believe in any other form of government?

May be he's brain was stolen.. Wike was a perfect rigging man except in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

May be he's brain was stolen.. Wike was a perfect rigging man except in 2023
that is why he is in court and common man should have faith in the process, if it is proven that it was his brain that was stollen otherwise, the case would be done with so we move on
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2023
limeta:

Abdul weren't you the same jinny that said Obi should go to court
Now you not happy he's in court but why .
Truly truly the devil is a lier

Nwokocha, I am telling you for free that Obi going to court na just like the way he labored in vain in the election

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by Corridon: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2023
helinuews:

If you have that luxury of opportunity in life, you won't be trolling for years on this forum repeating same bunkum.

Oya say Pau
Is it that you don't want to be usefully engaged or what? We saw how your immediate younger sister was crying for help on this forum about your inability to work. And your aged parents are feeling it. Pls pity them even if you hate yourself ok. Resume today for your own good.
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:
that is why he is in court and common man should have faith in the process, if it is proven that it was his brain that was stollen otherwise, the case would be done with so we move on

Faith in what Obi, his vice and supporters already blackmailed the court.

Obi ate his cake already, it should be forgotten story

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Nwokocha, I am telling you for free that Obi going to court na just like the way he labored in vain in the election
I don’t know what you mean by Laboured in vain yet today, Labour Party is the third largest party in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Faith in what Obi, his vice and supporters already blackmailed the court.

Obi ate his cake already, it should be forgotten story
are you the court ?
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2023
Corridon:
Is it that you don't want to be usefully engaged or what? We saw how your immediate younger sister was crying for help on this forum about your inability to work. And your aged parents are feeling it. Pls pity them even if you hate yourself ok. Resume today for your own good.

Is part of being useful that makes you to be creating numerous monikers for years to be trolling me and others?

If you are proud of your shameful activities, tell NL'S how many monikers of yours that have been banned for this trolling this week alone.

Stop dancing baked on NL

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:
are you the court ?

No but it's all glaring with the petition filed by the oppositions. They are not substantial enough

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

No but it's all glaring with the petition filed by the oppositions. They are not substantial enough
Then don’t prejudice, allow the court to their stuff that’s what I did, you should learn to do that too
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

I don’t know what you mean by Laboured in vain yet today, Labour Party is the third largest party in Nigeria

Third largest about to be relegated.

How did Labour party senators voted during the Senate President position?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:

Then don’t prejudice, allow the court to their stuff that’s what I did, you should learn to do that too

Lol.

Make una comot that soaked red oil cotton wool for ears.

His Excellency Bola Tinubu election would be upheld.

You can take that to bank for cash out

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Third largest about to be relegated.

How did Labour party senators voted during the Senate President position?
voting is a strategic step, it is a house issue, it is individual, the fact is Labour Party was the vehicle that took them there besides Labour Party neither belonged to Obi or any individual, it belongs to Nigerians
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Lol.

Make una comot that soaked red oil cotton wool for ears.

His Excellency Bola Tinubu election would be upheld.

You can take that to bank for cash out
Did I ever tell you I have a problem with Tinubu?
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:
Did I ever tell you I have a problem with Tinubu?

And did I accuse you of that?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:
voting is a strategic step, it is a house issue, it is individual, the fact is Labour Party was the vehicle that took them there besides Labour Party neither belonged to Obi or any individual, it belongs to Nigerians

Shouldn't party allegiance comes first?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 9:25am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Shouldn't party allegiance comes first?
Did they have a candidate that can win in either house?, isn’t interest mergers thing also
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by Corridon: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Is part of being useful that makes you to be creating numerous monikers for years to be trolling me and others?

If you are proud of your shameful activities, tell NL'S how many monikers of yours that have been banned for this trolling this week alone.

Stop dancing baked on NL
Don't mistake me for some riffraffs. This is the only moniker I have on nairaland.
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2023
Corridon:
Don't mistake me for some riffraffs. This is the only moniker I have on nairaland.

You just gave your self a new definition

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2023
AlexBells:
Did they have a candidate that can win in either house?, isn’t interest mergers thing also

Who did they merge with? Apc or Pdp?

Aren't they no longer be part of the opposition party?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by AlexBells(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Who did they merge with? Apc or Pdp?

Aren't they no longer be part of the opposition party?
That should be as personal as the ballot, being opposition doesn’t disqualify unity of purpose, the senate needs to be a single house, so that’s why voting was adopted in the first place, the PDP is the bigger opposition, Labour Party is a third force so it has to be an alliance which is not against any political rule. It is all chess game and politics is not about emotions
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by Corridon: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

You just gave your self a new definition
Are you accepting our job offer or not? I don't have time to waste.
Re: Peter Obi Is Fighting For All Of Us Whether You Believe In Him Or Not by helinues: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2023
Corridon:
Are you accepting our job offer or not? I don't have time to waste.

Post the screenshot of where I ever told you I am looking for a job

When can you ever be proud of who you are? You described the other monikers as riffraffs while your activities on this same forum is 100% same. Aren't you what you accused others for? Would a productive person turn trolling to a profession?

Have you stopped listening to yourself?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Should Back Off This Court Case And Stop His Pursuit Against Tinubu / BREAKING: Tinubu Meets Ganduje, Security Chiefs At Aso Rock Villa / See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.