Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? (2598 Views)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / I Look So Older Than My Age. I Don't Know Why. / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by HanisahZuwy: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2023
I don't know if I'll ever get a man to marry me. I look so older than my age. I'm in my twenties, but I look like a 53 years old woman. Even men
and women old enough to be my father and mother will be referring to me as ma. Some of them are even people who are older than me with 30-35 years. Most people doubt me when they ask for my age and I tell them. They feel I'm lying about my age. I feel I'm more than the age I tell them. I know some people look older than their age, but I don't think any could be worse than mine. Mine is that bad!

I don't know why this is so. I don't know why I look so older than my age.Why is it like that? Is there any one here in this kind of situation? How does that make you feel? Please, what can I do to remedy this? Is there anyone here like that? Or am I alone? What do you normally do to help yourself in this situation? I would like to hear from you if you're in this.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by taylor89(m): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2023
grin
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Candidlady: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2023
marriage no be by Force

Ijust went through most of your threads you sound like someone who is desperately trying to get a man. undecided

To think that you are in your twenties is something Iam finding funny

Please ghost anything with withered stick between their legs..

You don't need em to survive Dem no be Oxygen... Maybe you should start thinking of how to take care of yourself than trying to get butt and boobs just to impress one fruitless entity that is going cheat on a queen with a maid •••not saying maids ain't humans. But Ibelieve you get my drift•••

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Maybe you stressing yourself too much that makes you look older than your age

Do some work out to make you a little bit slim if you are fat

Avoid using warm water to bath
Always use cold water

@bolded

You don't know anything.. avoid substance that your dull slow light brain can't carry

Just stick to your fraudulent Life

HanisahZuwy:

I'm not fat, infact I'm even trying to gain weight.
I bath with cold water.

Better don't listen to that weed choking ruminant animal

Warm Water Can Soothe Sore Muscles

Steeping in a Hot Bath May Boost Your Brainpower

A Good Soak Could Help Your Heart

Hot Baths Could Help Fight Depression

Taking a Hot Bath Before Bed Can Help You Sleep Better

And many more

5 Likes

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Fidecoo(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I don't know if I'll ever get a man to marry me. I look so older than my age. I'm in my twenties, but I look like a 53 years old woman. Even men
and women old enough to be my father and mother will be referring to me as ma. Some of them are even people who are older than me with 30-35 years. Most people doubt me when they ask for my age and I tell them. They feel I'm lying about my age. I feel I'm more than the age I tell them. I know some people look older than their age, but I don't think any could be worse than mine. Mine is that bad!

I don't know why this is so. I don't know why I look so older than my age.Why is it like that? Is there any one here in this kind of situation? How does that make you feel? Please, what can I do to remedy this? Is there anyone here like that? Or am I alone? What do you normally do to help yourself in this situation? I would like to hear from you if you're in this.

Pictures or you know the rest!!.

1 Like

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by TemplarLandry: 9:58am On Jun 29, 2023
Pray against low self-esteem.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2023
From your threads, you're either complaining about one body default or the other.

Either your yansh is too flat or tummy too big or tiny boobs. Hope it's not what I'm thinking?

4 Likes

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by MisteerConcord(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2023
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by slawomir: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Do some work out to make you a little bit slim if you are fat

Always use cold water
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by HanisahZuwy: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2023
taylor89:
grin
You're laughing? Really? Something that's making me to cry is making you to laugh? I don't it's funny to make you laugh? Or is it?

1 Like

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Do some work out to make you a little bit slim if you ate fat

Always use cold water
You don go smoke kwale weed again.

Make she kukuma baff alkaline water ni

5 Likes

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by taylor89(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
You're laughing? Really? Something that's making me to cry is making you to laugh? I don't it's funny to make you laugh? Or is it?

Na space I book ni ooo
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by HanisahZuwy: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2023
PerfectStranger:
From your threads, you're either complaining about one body default or the other.

Either your yansh is too flat or tummy too big or tiny boobs. Hope it's not what I'm thinking?
What are you thinking please?
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by HanisahZuwy: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2023
Nlfpmod, please can you do something about this thread? I need wider views. I'm so sad about this.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
What are you thinking please?
Show us your full picture for proper examination and possibly solution
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by HanisahZuwy: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Do some work out to make you a little bit slim if you ate fat

Always use cold water

I'm not fat, infact I'm even trying to gain weight.
I bath with cold water.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by advanceDNA: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

If its very bad...like symptoms of old wrinkle skin..it could be medical like werner syndrome

It could just be that u are over thinking it...comparing yourself to others... no worry too much so it doesnt affect ur self esteem...

Just dress well, shape ur brows, use good cream, smell nice..and be a good person...

u go dey alright
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by HanisahZuwy: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2023
advanceDNA:

If its very bad...like symptoms of old wrinkle skin..it could be medical like werner syndrome

It could just be that u are over thinking it...comparing yourself to others... no worry too much so it doesnt affect ur self esteem...

Just dress well, shape ur brows, use good cream, smell nice..and be a good person...

u go dey alright
Thanks. It's just so frustrating, honestly.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by cadet222(m): 11:24am On Jun 29, 2023
Post your picture first before I give my professional advice
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Jandedwuz(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

There's every woman for every man.. don't feel bad and belittle about yourself.. let's connect so we can start our relationship from there..
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by AfonjaScud: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Let's see your picture first.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Kevineleven(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

If you are advertising yourself for marriage, upload your picture, who knows?
Anything worth dong, is worth doing well, some men on nairaland are looking for wife too.
My next thread will be a hookup thread where the single and unmarried can meet in order to mingle and remarry.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by bikefab(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
Let's see your pictures
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Eagba(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Nlfpmod, please can you do something about this thread? I need wider views. I'm so sad about this.
Stop taking sugar
Start drinking lots of water with ginger
Start being happy
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by JUST2SEXZY(f): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Embrace your uniqueness and view looking older as a distinctive feature that sets you apart from others.
Consider consulting a dermatologist to develop a skincare routine tailored to your specific needs, including anti-aging products and proper sun protection.
Experiment with different clothing styles, colors, cuts, and accessories that complement your personality and body shape, boosting your confidence.
Practice positive affirmations and focus on your strengths, accomplishments, and the qualities you value about yourself.
If needed, seek support from a therapist or counselor who can help you work through any self-esteem issues or negative thoughts about your appearance.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by HanisahZuwy: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
JUST2SEXZY:

Embrace your uniqueness and view looking older as a distinctive feature that sets you apart from others.
Consider consulting a dermatologist to develop a skincare routine tailored to your specific needs, including anti-aging products and proper sun protection.
Experiment with different clothing styles, colors, cuts, and accessories that complement your personality and body shape, boosting your confidence.
Practice positive affirmations and focus on your strengths, accomplishments, and the qualities you value about yourself.
If needed, seek support from a therapist or counselor who can help you work through any self-esteem issues or negative thoughts about your appearance.
Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by HanisahZuwy: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
Eagba:

Stop taking sugar
Start drinking lots of water with ginger
Start being happy

I don't take processed sugar.
I don't take soda/soft drinks.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Eagba(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

I don't take processed sugar.
I don't take soda/soft drinks.

Good, then try lots of ginger and water for a week and tell me the difference. Quote me In a week time. It works with guarantee
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Kelly2713(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
Let me see ur pictures
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Edipet(m): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
You will
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Savedday2: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
What usually cause it is, when a girl start collecting too many priick at very early age. At this stage nothing can be done.

My advice to you is, Just remove marriage from your wish list. Find any guy beg him every well to impregnate you. Anything he ask you to do, just do it and you will smile again.

Good luck!
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Waffarianman(m): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
Pic or idontblivit
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by udeh3(m): 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Everyone is unique and original... Just be whom you are, the right guy will come

You sound depressed and not so happy about your body or physique. You really need to work on your carriage and self esteem. If a lady without both legs can marry, what about you!

Have a positive mindset and be happy with yourself knowing fully well that you're unique and specially made.

Chill, the right guy will come

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? / Guys Please Make Us Girls Understand / She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.