Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,973 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? (2920 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) / He Is Not Able To Satisfied Me,shall I Speak? I M Scared He Will Get Heart!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by Nikky23: 2:59am On Jun 11, 2009
Because there are a lot of females and beautiful ones for that matter and knowing at a certain stage, women begin to get desperate to be hooked? so you guys know that it is always easy to find women who would do anything to be attractive while unlike we women, guys are very scarce.
Just my personal thought. Could this be why?
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 11, 2009
My dear Nikky,only a stone hearted man wont get heart broken.Just for that singular fact that u love the girl so much makes u heart broken,and whether or not there are millions of pretty single ladies out there wont matter to you anymore
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by biola44: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2009
Men's defense mechanism is to shut it off and move on. Where a woman will dwell on the particulars, (oh what's wrong with me) men are bummed but move on. They certainly feel the loss, however they look to replace the roll of "woman" instead of the person. Unlike girls, they don't call all their friends to talk about it, or eat ice cream and cry. I have never seen a man very upset over a breakup, When women love, they tend to love with every fiber of their body. Men may be a little down for a few days and then they are over it. I suppose it is the way God made men, I don't know, but girls would love to see just ONE as upset as them. This makes women think maybe men don't love as deep as they(women) do, or, they are not capable of feeling the same way that we do, Either way, woman are stuck to men for the rest of their lives, And do you know something else. When a couple has been together for 40 or 50 years and the man passes away, chance are, the woman will never remarry, but let the woman pass away and the man is looking for a replacement at the funeral, Go figure? grin
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by Moyola(f): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2009
biola44:

Men's defense mechanism is to shut it off and move on.

Hhuhu! Not all men!
If he's able to do that so soon, then it wasn't LOVE. tongue

biola44:

When a couple has been together for 40 or 50 years and the man passes away, chance are, the woman will never remarry, but let the woman pass away and the man is looking for a replacement at the funeral, Go figure?

Again, Not all men.
And who sayz some women don't get hooked wiv another man even at that age?. . . think again bruvv! tongue
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by Kamsonwill(m): 8:57am On Jun 11, 2009
We men get heartbroken too just that we find it easier to pick up ourselves and move on.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by Sasha009(f): 9:07am On Jun 11, 2009
Guys get heartbroken as much as girls, trust me.
I know a lot of guys who cried and wept for months because their love dumped them.
Its a 2-way thing. some girls are cold and wouldnt care or get heartbroken because they didnt love the guy much, so are some guys too who quickly move on to other people because they didnt care. But anyone who has experienced true love regardless of their sex (male or female) would definitely be heartbroken if dumped or cheated on. In saying this, many guys just find it easier to cry and mourn in silence, while women show it because they re very emotional.

When you love, nothing else matters, no one else matters no matter how beautiful or handsome they are. The thought of the person you love will always occupy your mind all day
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by JJYOU: 9:32am On Jun 11, 2009
wbb
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by sparta(f): 10:01am On Jun 11, 2009
cry

i just broke up with him this mrng and i feel devasted. cry

He is yet to accept the break up though and if he does i wonder if he will feel hurt but does it realy matter, i really dont want to go on with him.  undecided
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by bblacky(f): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2009
who said guys are hardly heart broken na lie
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by origina9ja(f): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2009
seconded
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by OBNOXIOUS: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2009
sparta:

cry

i just broke up with him this mrng and i feel devasted. cry

He is yet to accept the break up though and if he does i wonder if he will feel hurt but does it realy matter, i really dont want to go on with him. undecided

Classic example of a very evil and wicked girl that takes pride in breaking up with Men and bragging about it and end up shedding crocodile tears to arouse sympathy for her malicious and extremely callous attitude and way of life!

Its chicks like this that gives me the confidence to be more evil towards women, break their hearts without remorse, be extremely emotionless towards them and beat them in the process because they are nothing but scum and disgusting irritants.

Later some die hard feminists will come out to start encouraging Men to be more loving and caring towards their ladies meanwhile these vile serpents are causing havoc and destroying the very emotional fibre of a man who professes his love towards them.

To all the Men who think they can fall in love and live happily ever after, please take a look at people like spartan and her ilk and start planning your escape route. For one minute, put yourself in spartan's ex boyfriend shoes and imagine how he is feeling and realise you are next with your own chick except you destroy her life first.

Relationship is a war, survival is the only option for the man and emotional pain should be the only option for the woman!

I am really happy i read your break up tales. It only gives me more courage to know why i shouldnt feel emotionally attached to any woman and why i must continue to be extremely devilish in the way i treat them!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by Nikky23: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2009
@Obnoxious, but some men too are just the same. Did u get your heart broken?
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2009
I doubt it. I've got male relatives who are so wary of getting hurt. Having choices just makes it easier for them to play around, but there's always one female who can get under their skin and when that happens, it can cause a lot of havoc. I've known guys who hate anything messing with their comfort zone.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by sparta(f): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

Classic example of a very evil and wicked girl that takes pride in breaking up with Men and bragging about it and end up shedding crocodile tears to arouse sympathy for her malicious and extremely callous attitude and way of life!

Its chicks like this that gives me the confidence to be more evil towards women, break their hearts without remorse, be extremely emotionless towards them and beat them in the process because they are nothing but scum and disgusting irritants.

Later some die hard feminists will come out to start encouraging Men to be more loving and caring towards their ladies meanwhile these vile serpents are causing havoc and destroying the very emotional fibre of a man who professes his love towards them.

To all the Men who think they can fall in love and live happily ever after, please take a look at people like spartan and her ilk and start planning your escape route. For one minute, put yourself in spartan's ex boyfriend shoes and imagine how he is feeling and realise you are next with your own chick except you destroy her life first.

Relationship is a war, survival is the only option for the man and emotional pain should be the only option for the woman!

I am really happy i read your break up tales. It only gives me more courage to know why i shouldnt feel emotionally attached to any woman and why i must continue to be extremely devilish in the way i treat them!

Mr obnoxious i can see you realy need help. I think i am taking this break up better than you are taking your break up.

You seem very bitter and cannot forgive who ever broke your heart, you need to move on be sweet. You dont need to take your pain out on me man. What you have written has not added anything you. Has it relievd you of the pain you feel inside of you.

something worth notin is the fact that what led to your break up is not what led to mine. They are different circumstances i beleive.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by OBNOXIOUS: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2009
sparta:

Mr obnoxious i can see you realy need help. I think i am taking this break up better than you are taking your break up.

You seem very bitter and cannot forgive who ever broke your heart, you need to move on be sweet. You dont need to take your pain out on me man. What you have written has not added anything you. Has it relievd you of the pain you feel inside of you.

something worth notin is the fact that what led to your break up is not what led to mine. They are different circumstances i beleive.

Of course, why shouldnt you take the break up better than mine because your the one doing the break up. You are so evil that it reeks of disgusts and your a classic mascot why Men should be so wicked towards women and punish them for everything.

Your as Evil as they come and i hope when you are really in love and about to get married, you heart will be battered and badly destroyed and you will almost feel like commiting suicide and the may the prayers of all the guys you have broken up with Catch up with you and make you suffer emotionally forever. On behalf of them, may you never expereince peace and emotional happiness for the reminder of your years!

Evil soul! angry
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by sparta(f): 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2009
@ obnoxious

Like i said you seem a very bitter person, you need serious help. This is not my first break up. In the last break up, he did the breaking up but today we are still on speaking terms. We still get along well so its not about who did the break up its about the reason for the break up.

I wish you everything you wish me because if you point one finger at somebody know that the other four are pointing at you.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by Hollysmile: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2009
I'm totally outta words on dis issue.
I used to think guys suffer emotional breakdown more dan the gal folks.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by soulamanne(m): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2009
i guess what matters most here is how involved the person was in the course of the relationship.truly ve seen guys who go terrible once they break up with their babes but i think it is worse of in the babes.i also hold a strong view that the person that moves the motion for the breakage will feel less affected that the one who is receiving it cos he she must ve prepared their mind for it.
when love dwindles too and it is becoming imminent u guys will hit the rock,both parties might not be too hit since it will almost be a mutual consent to go apart.all in all,i think the female sex suffers more cos they ve soft heart and once they love u truly,they are bonded in my own cas,if i break up with her now(or she does with me)i wont feel it much cos what i feel for her now is not as strong as it was when it started.no thanks to her immaturity and lack of experience in dealing with a guy
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2009
Guys hardly get heart broken? Lol.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by Oxone(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2009
ok o, if u say so undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by kalmebad(f): 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2009
@Topic

In the crevix of the heart irrespective of the sex lies a pain, bitterness,broken heart. whenever we fall out of a relationship except where there was no love.
Examples can be cited from some posts here on NL where even the guys and girls come seeking alternative advice.So the guys also cry and feel hot too.

@Mr Obnoxious

Have not seen any reason to dish or rain curses here
Sparta got her life to live, so suit herself just like anyother person here
She wears d shoes and so kwns when it pinches her and that's not enuf to shut ur doors on women just becus u see them as evil and heart breakers.

For me, anything that couldn't hold and fall apart  was not meant to be regardles of circumstances.

So let truth be told, stop hurting, see it as an experience and learn from it.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by sparta(f): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2009
@ kalmebad

Tnks dearie, we need to hold the lessons from the experiences we've had bad as it may be. Life has no guarantees but we can decide to be happy and stay swwet.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by OBNOXIOUS: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2009
Somebody that breaks people's heart and feel glad about it is nothing but a remorseless evil crack head and sparta has just shown she is one. She has blatantly come out to state she has broken up with her ex and she's feeling over the moon. Does that make her a better person or the devil's reincarnate with a vagina?

Sparta says i am bitter? Bitter over what? i have learnt to control women and take their destinies in my hands and not theirs. I no longer believe in this codswallop of falling in love because sooner or later one sparta is going to be gloating over the way she dealt with a man's emotion.

I dont feel bitter but rather enjoy doing what i do best. While i think its extremely right for a man to break up with a girl and destroy her world, i think its because women like sparta have trained them to be callous people. So when ever i hear words from the likes of sparta when they break men's hearts, it only fuels my desire to hunt more and seek women to destroy and dismember emotionally because i believe its a vicious circle.

You only learn from the best and when the best has trained you well, you no longer get mad but get even. So there is no room for the bitterness.

I am just unhappy that whilst there are some men like me trying to stop things like this people like sparta come out brazenly to expose their recent break up conquest and it only encourages me to go out there and do more harm than good and feel remorseless like sparta!

In fact i hope this week to pick up a violent quarrel with a chick and pummel her so bad just to get it off my chest! I may not be able to hurt sparta physically but i will take consolation in the next chick i get to sleep with!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by Diva1(f): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2009
@Obnoxious

Don't you also have a mother and sister(s)? Don't you think of them, how it feels, if men are doing the same to them?
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by OBNOXIOUS: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2009
Diva1:

@Obnoxious

Don't you also have a mother and sister(s)? Don't you think of them, how it feels, if men are doing the same to them?

Does sparta have brother(s) and father? Doesnt she think of them when she breaks up with men and if their sisters are doing the same to her brothers or father?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by Atreus(f): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2009
@obnoxious,ma guy,i can see you've been hurt badly,but being bitter about it means she's still got a certain level of control over ur life,and she doesnt deserve that. @topic,sure we get heartbroken. It's just that guys find it harder to truly love,to open up to a woman,to make a commitment,but when we do love,we love just as hard,and when we lose the ones we love,it hurts just as bad.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by tenry(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2009
@poster,you are very stupid and shameless,if someone carefully trace your upbringing,your mum must have done same b/4 now.the consequence of this will surely be unbearable for you,be ready to pay for your negative actions in your next relationship.bastard!
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by Nikky23: 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2009
tenry:

@poster,you are very stupid and shameless,if someone carefully trace your upbringing,your mum must have done same b/4 now.the consequence of this will surely be unbearable for you,be ready to pay for your negative actions in your next relationship.bastard!

Are u talking to me? Who the f$%@ is this Moderators step in here before i say or do something to this THING. How dare you mention my mother?? for what?? Never ever in your pathetic life mention my mother again. Are u mad or something, mental? What was wrong with my post? Lifeless thing angry
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by rhufffryda(m): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2009
Nikky23:

Are u talking to me? Who the f$%@ is this Moderators step in here before i say or do something to this THING. How dare you mention my mother?? for what?? Never ever in your pathetic life mention my mother again. Are u mad or something, mental? What was wrong with my post? Lifeless thing angry

shocked grin smiley
hehehehe
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by chukz4real(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2009
Wetin even make dem dey quarrel I luk, I no c. As women heart dey pieces, na dsame wey we guys own dey pieces 2. Yes naw! D only difference b sey guys always dey carry supa glue dey follow body. Yes ke! as soon as any lovina pieces im heart, im no go allow the pieces dem touch ground b4 im go gum wit supa glue. grin I dey advise sisi dem make dem buy aradite 2 make d game sweet.

tenry:

Eh! just like dat? make una take am easy naw! Abi na ur heart im bin break? Make una let us know ooooo.

OBNOXIOUS:

Somebody that breaks people's heart and feel glad about it is nothing but a remorseless evil crack head and sparta has just shown she is one. She has blatantly come out to state she has broken up with her ex and she's feeling over the moon. Does that make her a better person or the devil's reincarnate with a vagina?

Sparta says i am bitter? Bitter over what? i have learnt to control women and take their destinies in my hands and not theirs. I no longer believe in this codswallop of falling in love because sooner or later one sparta is going to be gloating over the way she dealt with a man's emotion.

I dont feel bitter but rather enjoy doing what i do best. While i think its extremely right for a man to break up with a girl and destroy her world, i think its because women like sparta have trained them to be callous people. So when ever i hear words from the likes of sparta when they break men's hearts, it only fuels my desire to hunt more and seek women to destroy and dismember emotionally because i believe its a vicious circle.

You only learn from the best and when the best has trained you well, you no longer get mad but get even. So there is no room for the bitterness.

I am just unhappy that whilst there are some men like me trying to stop things like this people like sparta come out brazenly to expose their recent break up conquest and it only encourages me to go out there and do more harm than good and feel remorseless like sparta!

In fact i hope this week to pick up a violent quarrel with a chick and pummel her so bad just to get it off my chest! I may not be able to hurt sparta physically but i will take consolation in the next chick i get to sleep with!

Bros, u wan turn militant because sister sey im no wan do again abi? Take am easy because anoda one go soon show 4 pipeline, haba! If u neva marry and u dey truly luk 4 African Queen 2 marry (no 2 spoil keep 4 anoda son of man 2 carry ooo), let us know u hear. One of my female friend dey luk 4 beta man wey go knock.

Diva1:

@Obnoxious

Show! Aunty, u don also wear d shoe eh? Make una na vex, all of us don put one one leg 4 d shoe 2 and we still dey waka 4 life, we neva die. Una no go die 2, na only time im go take. People wey go bury people die 4 Sosoliso aeroplane d oda time, no b aeroplane carry dem go? Beta one go come one day. Tell God make im bring beta one u hear?

Nikky23:

Nikky, u know sey I like u? Eh, because ur talk dem dey always dey make my heart dey sweet well well. But, wetin com bring dis vex 2day? Na everytin dey make u vex? Abeg ooooooooooo!

sparta:

@ kalmebad

Tnks dearie, we need to hold the lessons from the experiences we've had bad as it may be. Life has no guarantees but we can decide to be happy and stay swwet.

My dear Sparta, na true talk u talk. Life na teacher wey no dey carry chalk, pen even pencil. And im dey gud well well if we dey take sense dey remember wetin im dey teach, na only wen we remember and follow im talk, eh, na im life dey sweet pass.

Sparta, I like u talk no b small. If like sey u near me, I 4 buy u somtin wey u no 4 4get at all at all.
lipsrsealed
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by tope5000: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2009
Men dont get heartbroken? U serious, lol.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? by Nikky23: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2009
tope5000:

Men dont get heartbroken? U serious, lol.

I said "HARDLY" get heartbroken, i didn't say never or don't get heartbroken.

@Chukz4real, quarrelling with who? didn't u see his post? i'm even thinking is he ok, mental or mad? what was wrong in my post that he had to call my mother? mayb he was seeking 4 my attention.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend. / Ladies Dont Like To Marry Whn They Are In Their Prime? / She Wants To Borrow My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.