Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Invest 300k Only - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest 300k Only (307 Views)

Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? / What Is The Best Way To Invest 300k For 6 Months / I Need Business Ideas To Invest 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest 300k Only by goldyeyeife(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
I have an idea dat can make us 1million in a year and on the long run more millions when we continue to rinse and repeat the process and also spread our wings into other things.

All the investor needs is just a leap of faith.
Am d right plug.
I no my onions and am versatile, though I still no nothing yet because learning is a continuous process.
Re: Invest 300k Only by sty123(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
I don't even understand anything you're saying
Re: Invest 300k Only by TreasureHunter(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
goldyeyeife:
I have an idea dat can make us 1million in a year and on the long run more millions when we continue to rinse and repeat the process and also spread our wings into other things.

All the investor needs is just a leap of faith.
Am d right plug.
I no my onions and am versatile, though I still no nothing yet because learning is a continuous process.

Please send me an email describing the business opportunity. I may consider investing if the it's not a scam and the risk is not high

My email address is pyramidoftreasure@gmail.com
Re: Invest 300k Only by Solarima: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2023
Hello. I came across the website https://www.austincontrarian.com/ and let me tell you, it is a treasure trove. If you're looking for a resource that offers valuable information in an easily digestible format, pay attention to austincontrarian. It is definitely worth your attention!

(1) (Reply)

Lotto Game Is Gradually Killing This Woman / Have You Seen What An Apple Gift Card Looks Like (reference Image) / He Moved From $4k Per Month To $1 Billion Annually.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.