Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Do You Still Pay Tithe? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Still Pay Tithe? (871 Views)

Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Pay Tithe? by vdestro: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2023
Childfree:

I am no hungry nor bitter, you are the one it shows from your reply.

I am no fraudster nor a deceiver why should I tell people there is a thing called god in the sky and that he told me collect 10% of their earnings. Weak innocent people for that matter. I have empathy unlike you and your kind.

I did not accuse you of being a fraud/deceiver (seems you are confessing) but you are definitely hungry and bitter for your rant is exactly the jelous rants of a hungry person.

If you were not hungry, then you would have known what every other person knows, which is "everyday for the thief, one day for the owner" as we go on attaending to our affairs.

But it is always hungry poor people who talk about how certain people are becomng rich.
Re: Do You Still Pay Tithe? by VenumX: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Good question!
Today the tithe i pay today as a Christian is meant to prepare the earth for a new start. Soon all evildoers on this planet will be killed and only good people will be spared by God's executioners. So by making peace with my neighbours and having the same line of thought with them i'm preparing myself for the good times ahead when the whole earth will become one global family of peace loving worshipers under the instructions of our sky daddy.
Nobody can force this on you if you're not interested but no matter how hopeless you are you can't take away the hope believers have simply because you choose to be hopeless! smiley

I hope you know you are among the evil doers?

Right here on this platform, you have slandered people you never knew and you still hold the ideologies of boko harram terrorists since you are still an Islama hiding under the umbrella of Christianity.

You are a fraud and you will be exposed and boothed out soon. grin
Re: Do You Still Pay Tithe? by Childfree: 11:43am On Jul 01, 2023
vdestro:

I did not accuse you of being a fraud/deceiver (seems you are confessing) but you are definitely hungry and bitter for your rant is exactly the jelous rants of a hungry person.

If you were not hungry, then you would have known what every other person knows, which is "everyday for the thief, one day for the owner" as we go on attaending to our affairs.

But it is always hungry poor people who talk about how certain people are becomng rich.

When people call out rapist, is it because they are jealous of them?

When people call out thieves who steal, it is because they are jealous of them?

When people call out corrupt people and looters, it is because they are jealous of them?

When people call out jungle justice or mob action activities, is it because they are jealous of them?

I called out fraudsters, charlatans, who are deceiving innocent gullible people that a thing called god told them they should give 10% of their earnings, that they were assigned to collect it.

Your money you can do whatever you like with it.

I am only concerned about the thieves, charlatans, fraudsters... i.e the priest, Levi who started it, down to the pastors, apostles, daddy GO... who are also using the same stealing tactics that there is a thing called god who lives up in the sky. It instructed them to collect the money for it.

Why are you pained, did I attack you? Are you also one of the charlatans?
Re: Do You Still Pay Tithe? by vdestro: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Childfree:

When people call out rapist, is it because they are jealous of them?

When people call out thieves who steal, it is because they are jealous of them?

When people call out corrupt people and looters, it is because they are jealous of them?

When people call out jungle justice or mob action activities, is it because they are jealous of them?

I called out fraudsters, charlatans, who are deceiving innocent gullible people that a thing called god told them they should give 10% of their earnings, that they were assigned to collect it.

Your money you can do whatever you like with it.

I am only concerned about the thieves, charlatans, fraudsters... i.e the priest, Levi who started it, down to the pastors, apostles, daddy GO... who are also using the same stealing tactics that there is a thing called god who lives up in the sky. It instructed them to collect the money for it.

Why are you pained, did I attack you? Are you also one of the charlatans?

When people call out rapist, thieves and all those shits, it is for that period and after that, they move on. The only person who keeps talking about it after the moment has passed is one who we suspect of being a rapist or thief etc for we know that is one of the ways guilty people show themselves.

And in this case of tithes, it is known that the only people who keep complaining about tithes are those who are hungry, as thei hunger makes them of those who are enjoying, which makes them very very angry as they use something which is wrong with them to lash our on them.

And the bible shows that no levite commanded anyone to give tithes, it was God,Himself, The Owner of the world Who commanded it.

And from your post, you already have an issue with God, but right now, you are attacking tithes, so your issue with God is our of it.
Re: Do You Still Pay Tithe? by KnownUnknown: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Childfree:
This is just a way fraudsters have used since way back to milk the gullible.

Some certain folks among primitive Israeli tribe started it. They deceived their tribes men by saying a man in the sky instructed them to bring rams, pigeon, grain... It is a sacrifice and offering for the sky man. The priest/Levi are to sacrifice as burnt offering then eat the rest. How can't you figure out that it was just a ploy by some hungry fraudsters to get free food for themselves?

It’s always amusing reading the wonderful priests
ask for bull (beef), goats (mutton), sheep(mutton), and doves(passes for poultry). Their god never asked for the sacrifice of non palatable or hard to procure meat.

Now, they say the magic Jew has died for all their moral depravity so they don’t need beef, mutton, and poultry anymore. Also, they don’t live in agrarian societies anymore so they can go buy meat at the store. Regardless of these facts, the sky-man still somehow requires 10% and seems to like money now.
Re: Do You Still Pay Tithe? by vdestro: 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
KnownUnknown:
... Regardless of these facts, the sky-man still somehow requires 10% and seems to like money now.

If you were not insane and evil, you would have seen that God demanded it so that His officers can use it to take care of the hungry and the poor to wipe away poverty from the land. Which is why i pray that you devils be cast into the volcano of forever pain and screaming, today, through accidents, stabbings, shootings, selfmurderings etc
Re: Do You Still Pay Tithe? by KnownUnknown: 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
vdestro:

If you were not insane and evil, you would have seen that God demanded it so that His officers can use it to take care of the hungry and the poor to wipe away poverty from the land. Which is why i pray that you devils be cast into the volcano of forever pain and screaming, today, through accidents, stabbings, shootings, selfmurderings etc

I hope a leprechaun farts in your mouth.
Re: Do You Still Pay Tithe? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
Childfree:

Okay tell me, where did you get the story that a thing called god told some ancient persons to collect those things?

From humans just as you also get the story that there's something called "gravity" and another called "black holes" and nobody ever seen both black holes nor gravity we only believe due to reactions of objects.
So humans also told me there is an unseen supernatural being called "GOD" somewhere and we can all see how powerful this GOD is as people from different geographical location on this planet believe and make sacrifices to GOD! wink
Re: Do You Still Pay Tithe? by ecolime(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
I started paying my tithe again in May four years after I stopped in 2019.

His blessing these last two months has been astounding.

I will never stop paying my Tithe. It's working for me.
Re: Do You Still Pay Tithe? by Hiploko(m): 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
ecolime:
I started paying my tithe again in May four years after I stopped in 2019.

His blessing these last two months has been astounding.

I will never stop paying my Tithe. It's working for me.
Omor same with me oooo

Tithe works 100%

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Faith ? : A Dialogue Between Man And God / Adeboye Exposed His Lies By Claiming He Drank Tea With God / Salvation: I Saved Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.