Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) (17902 Views)

When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance / 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Someone who has settled INEc Mahmoud through the back door..

He knows what he's talking about

leave God out of it
Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
You guys should quit using God's name in vain na!

That was how that clown of a Clergyman said Buhari was God's will for Nigeria... Like, a Mercy God wanted and desired Nigerians to suffer for 8 good years??! Haba!!!
Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
Sycophants!! God... I so love this statement grin God surely is denying his involvement already. It's just a matter of time, Nigerians will miss Buhari's hell.
Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by Harrynight(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
grin

Another Asslicker Spotted
Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by rollywise(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
Appointment and contract seekers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by thaoriginator: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
shocked
Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by Elvis2kay: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
HEART ATTACK FOR THE OBIDIENT
Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by Eloquency001: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Okoroawusa:
The Igbo say that " Onye kwe chi ya ekwe" meaning "When man is determined his God affirms" . Bola Ahmed Tinubu said it's his turn and his God affirmed to that positive statement. Ogun State was the turning point of his ascension to Aso Rock

Abeokuta to be specific.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by 123papas(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
femisplash:
Awujale says Mr.President will do one more term, lobatan!.
The gods have spoken!

Asiwaju govt will surely favour me and my family.
Let Nigeria favor Nigerians
Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by omooba969(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
Xwizard:
the oba statement will favor me and my family

Everything the man is saying is so meaningless, nothing to relate with the present situation. What’s the essence of this visit to a common man who can’t even eat on Salah day

Everything about you people is food food food, eat eat & eeaaatttt.

Kílode won fi óunje se yín ni !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by georgeakins: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
lonecatt:
God cannot be mocked
Not a thief and embezzler of state resources.

Which state fund did he embezzled?

Was he your state governor who looted your destiny?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by omooba969(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
rollywise:
Appointment and contract seekers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Are you actually referring to Awujale as appt & contract seeker?

You definitely don't know the paramount ruler. cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by LusadaTim: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ok
Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by lonecatt(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
georgeakins:

Which state fund did he embezzled?

Was he your state governor who looted your destiny?
Lagos state
I would still say same for my state governors who looted ,they don't feed me so I wouldn't be licking them .and stop quoting me if you dey lick

1 Like

Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by Intrepid01(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
This criticism doesn’t make sense, I’m no fan of Tinubu or any naija politician, but I know that the 120 cars are not all government cars, many of them will be for well wishers, politicians and opportunists who are lobbying for political positions, they will follow him anywhere and everywhere just to get political appointment. That’s a norm in naija, some will even take a flight, book a hotel and follow a new President to abroad, it doesn’t mean it is the President or FG that will pay for those expenses. It’s a lobbying thing in naija. If the court declare his election null and void, you wouldn’t see all those cars again with him within 5mins, they’ll run straight to whoever the court declares the winner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by Jostoman: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
One man is deceiving another man grin
Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by DSSnairaland: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
Yes, only pnd00rar 0biingoos, 0bidogs and ugm terrorists masquerading as 0bidense will think otherwise cheesy
Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Mukina2
Seun

Rule 2 & 3
Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by omooba969(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
feckos:
Sycophants!! God... I so love this statement grin God surely is denying his involvement already. It's just a matter of time, Nigerians will miss Buhari's hell.

Abeg goan sidon joor, bad belle everywhere like MTN.

Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by Levels2(f): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
Pooldrowning:
did you say "we"??

...please, go and take your drugs!

But from the looks of things, you are the one who needs medical urgent attention.
Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by Menclothing: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
We currently running promo sales on men items
Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by onuman: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
It was rather the devil who spoke to Tinubu.
It's not the turn of his ethnic group to produce president of Nigeria after Buhari.
The APC formed by Tinubu reduced Nigeria to become the poverty capital of the world and one of the most terrorised countries on earth.
It's the turn of the Igbo in the SE to produce a president for Nigeria after Buhari.
God then provided three Alhajis as presidential canndidates of three foremost political parties in order for the three to share the votes of their religious and ethnic constituencies, so that Peter Obi would win to save Nigeria from APC.
BUT APC STOLE THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION THROUGH A MOST PRIMITIVE AND MOST BRAZEN METHOD.
NO TRUE GOD PERMITS INJUSTICE

1 Like

Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by Gbogbowa: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
Suffering and smiling even this year Ojude Oba lost patronage by many because of present hardship
Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by HayB100(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Yes, the "we" refers to Nigerians.

I'm not talking about biafuro.
No mind them were, every sane Nigerian voted for BAT😘

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by Akaekpuchiowa: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by lolu2019: 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
I don't think anyone loves Tinubu more than ijebu people.
Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by CursedOsuPigs: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
Pooldrowning:
did you say "we"??

You should be the one to go and take your drugs. I'm sure you don't understand English. How many votes did Tinubu get?

That's an assignment for you.
Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by Konjiboii: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
The cartel go fed fat if we don't do the right thing in our generation.
Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by shinealight(m): 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
Pooldrowning:
did you say "we"??

Was it Americans that voted Tinubu as President or Red Indians?
Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by Chiefpriestt: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:
We Nigerians voted Tinubu as our president and we are very satisfied with him so far.

Anyone not happy with our choice can go constitute nuisance in public places.
You don borrow data come online to talk trash as usual.
Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by Easylife1234: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
Asiwaju, King said second term sure. Atiku/Obi take note
Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by georgeakins: 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
lonecatt:
Lagos state
I would still say same for my state governors who looted ,they don't feed me so I wouldn't be licking them .and stop quoting me if you dey lick

Are you from Lagos state?
Why not pay attention to your backward region because I know you're Ibo?

1 Like

Re: God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) by onuman: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
HayB100:
No mind them were, every sane Nigerian voted for BAT😘
Another senseless supporter of a man who formed a political alliance which drove Nigeria🇳🇬to become the poverty capital of the world?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can The North Stand Alone? / Zakzaky's Brother Supports Army's Actions During Zaria Clash / We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.