Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Help!!!my Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!my Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year (1633 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!my Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year by kyber(m): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
My Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year

I met her online and we started dating, it happened that she goes to my school.
I told her my features in a woman is loyalty,honesty and caring and she said she possesses all of it.

So I told her to send me her nudes cause I was Hot one night like that but she told me she couldn’t. I thought I had found a good girl.

After 3 months of dating she came up to me and told me she had something to tell me, she couldn’t risk me finding out from another.

She said she had an abortion early this year and she had also sent guys her nudes in the past, she was scared to open up to me cause we just met and now that I’m serious with her, she felt like it was time to confide in me.

Well I just sympathized with her and acted cool but I don’t know what to do.

Should I break up with her or just accept her past and continue the relationship?
Re: Help!!!my Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
Congratulations!

It calls for celebration!

You are a lucky man!

5 Likes

Re: Help!!!my Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year by Candidlady: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
This guy undecided

Kingray10:
Guy Bleep ur turn...
After all you dont have plans of marriage.

Terrible advice

Wicked beings everywhere

You should be stoned to death then chopped to piece.. after that your piece should be smoked and given to vultures and dogs

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!my Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
Those kine girls dey get big bress and big nyash!

More so, they are very difficult to resist and this is why the Op is shouting for help, he wants to see if he would get some words of encouragement so as to hold onto her irresistible packages.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!my Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year by UYEMDO35(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
I'm just speechless cuz I don't know what to say... I dated a girl like dat few years ago. We both promise each other not to hide something from ourselves but one dey like dat she told me that a guy use charm to sleep with her and ever since then..... I totally distant myself from her.... I run for my dear life
Re: Help!!!my Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year by talented321: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
Sending nude is a big red flag and i will never marry such woman unless i don't know.
Abortion is a common thing among girl of this present age, girls wey no dey do abortion for now scarce.
Even if you want to marry her give her belle first, for your own good.
But for ur information that ur girl has other dirty past she is not telling u.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!my Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year by kyber(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Candidlady:
This guy undecided
This old woman 👵

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!my Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year by kyber(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Those kine girls dey get big bress and big nyash!

More so, they are very difficult to resist and this is why the Op is shouting for help, he wants to see if he would get some words of encouragement so as to hold onto her irresistible packages.

Yes oo the girl is very voluptuous

Re: Help!!!my Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year by Kingray10: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
Guy Bleep ur turn...

1 Like

Re: Help!!!my Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year by kyber(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kingray10:
Guy Bleep ur turn...

😂😂😂
Re: Help!!!my Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year by WeirdAlien: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
It's not enough to breakup for if you really want her. Just be sure she's medically okay should you have serious future plans.

For those guys saying you should run, do you know where you're running to? Do you know even some of those "smart guys" have ended up with girls who had more than 10 abortions in their past life?

Some girls get unwanted pregnancy because they're too trusting and are not bad enough. But other girls do because they're trying to hook a guy. And others never even get pregnant because they're too smart in the game.

Short answer:
Unless she had more than one abortion, you should be more worried about body count

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!my Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year by Darknessng(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
At least she opened up[to you], thanks your stars
Re: Help!!!my Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year by kyber(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
WeirdAlien:
It's not enough to breakup for if you really want her. Just be sure she's medically okay should you have serious future plans.

For those guys saying you should run, do you know where you're running to? Do you know even some of those "smart guys" have ended up with girls who had more than 10 abortions in their past life?

Some girls get unwanted pregnancy because they're too trusting and are not bad enough. But other girls do because they're trying to hook a guy. And others never even get pregnant because they're too smart in the game.

Short answer:
Unless she had more than one abortion, you should be more worried about body count

Okay thanks for your input
Re: Help!!!my Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year by diogo23: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
kyber:
My Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year

I met her online and we started dating, it happened that she goes to my school.
I told her my features in a woman is loyalty,honesty and caring and she said she possesses all of it.

So I told her to send me her nudes cause I was Hot one night like that but she told me she couldn’t. I thought I had found a good girl.

After 3 months of dating she came up to me and told me she had something to tell me, she couldn’t risk me finding out from another.

She said she had an abortion early this year and she had also sent guys her nudes in the past, she was scared to open up to me cause we just met and now that I’m serious with her, she felt like it was time to confide in me.

Well I just sympathized with her and acted cool but I don’t know what to do.

Should I break up with her or just accept her past and continue the relationship?
Run and don't look back , abortion is a sin before man and GOD
Re: Help!!!my Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year by kyber(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
diogo23:

Run and don't look back , abortion is a sin before man and GOD

Hmm
Re: Help!!!my Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year by finallybusy: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2023
Five threads a day. Nairaland still dey sweet this one.
Re: Help!!!my Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year by Sonnobax15(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2023
lipsrsealed
For a banny to open up and tell a guy about her dirty past,it simply means she's ready to calm down...But the truth is that some secrets should be taken to ones grave, because the person whom you're about to tell dem to won't be able to accept dem shocked

Las las, I'll and can never be an advocate of abortion.. That's one reason why I asked my current banny right from the onset if she had one and she said no,and I equally believed her..... Why, because I wouldn't have taken it lightly with her if she have had an abortion in the past..
Re: Help!!!my Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year by kyber(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2023
finallybusy:
Five threads a day. Nairaland still dey sweet this one.

Monitoring spirit 😂😂
Re: Help!!!my Girlfriend Opened Up To Me About Having An Abortion This Year by Kingray10: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
Candidlady:
This guy undecided

Terrible advice

Wicked beings everywhere

You should be stoned to death then chopped to piece.. after that your piece should be smoked and given to vultures and dogs
Why are you pained to death ☠️☠️☠️
You have be wailing all over nairaland for many years.
I hope you find peace of mind in death.
Bc it's clear you won't.

(1) (Reply)

Does Size Really Matter In A Relationship? / Should I Still Date Him? / If You'r To Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.