Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Should I Still Date Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Date Him? (1633 Views)

She Wouldn't Date Him Because Of His D*ck Size / Girls/Ladies If This Guy Says U Should Date Him Will U Agree?(pictures) / "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Date Him? by funmeme(f): 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2007
hello guys,

pls i need ur advise before a wrong decision is taken.

There is a young man i met on my way home sometimes ago,he stays in anthony while i stay in ojota but we work on the island so he drops me home after close of work everyday. he's been dropping me off now close 2 eight month and now we are used to eachother to be sincere i feel so much 4 him.

he's been asking me out now close to two months and av not given a reasonable response but u can easilly take us for lovers the way we do.two weeks back i introduce him to my friend and she told me that he's a married man which am still finding it difficult to belief cos there's has never been any traces of such.

I went to his house,search 4 possible evidence and even asked him and he denied saying its not true. i know i love this guy and am thinking of having something great with him but now am confused cos am not really sure if he's married or not

should i still date him? or step back which is a very difficult task.
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by faketan(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2007
Well He might be married if he did not deny it. Dating a married man will only earn you a greater heartache. it is better you deal with it now. Except you are just interested in having fun no matter whose ox is gored. Then you swim but be sure he is not leaving his wife for you.
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by eniolafeyi(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2007
Well
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by Free(f): 1:19am On Oct 03, 2007
lol
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by Pain(m): 3:05am On Oct 03, 2007
eniolafeyi:

Well i will say follow your heart it wont decieve u , Or beta still im available and single too, so u can reach me anytime , ) 08060358132

I See Nijja Men Are Getting Desperate cheesy. What is Happening
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by Easybaby(f): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2007
If you have certified that he is not married, then go ahead and date him cheesy grin grin
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by niceuzor: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2007
better
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by jkpretty(f): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2007
Ask your friend that told u he's married to show u some evidence to prove the guy is married

The fact that he's married could be true. Guys could go extra mile to get what is not theirs, the fact that u already love him too could blind u to somethings, You need to tread softly.

Be wise & ask your friend questions to reveal what she knows.
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by sparta(f): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2007
I know what it feels like to be in love but you need to be more objective now. Take your time and clarify the issue of his being married. Try getting info from his place of work. its your best shot, u need to be very diplomatic about it tho. Getting involved with married guy is no way to go.
Wish you the best smiley
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by Ezinwannem: 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2007
maybe his wife and kids if they gat one is abraod, lol
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by funmeme(f): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2007
Ezinwannem!

that is exactly what i dnt know but he still tells me he's not married and i keep wondering atlist there should be traces of that in his house maybe pix or something honestly am confused.

thanks to every one that has contribute but pls i still need more advice.
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by Waleade2(m): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2007
@ poster,
                u need to be careful,it can be on 2 side.

1.  why cant u ask ur friend, how she got an info about d guy.because, woman are  desperate, she can used dat, as a tricked so dat u will stop d relationship with him or she may be interested in him aswell.
2. it can be 2ru, just make your findings through his place of work,house and his church.
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by GBASKY: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2007
U SHOULD TRY AND GET CLOSER TO HIS BEST FRIEND MAYBE U CAN GET A CLUE AND LET UR FRIEND PROVE HER OBSERVATION (SHE TOO MAY BE JEALOUS) U COS THE GUY MAY ONLY BE INTERESTED IN GETTING IN BETWEEN UR LAPS HIM QUESTIONS ABOUT HIS PAST AND PAY HIM UNSCHEDULE VISITS DONT LET THE COMFORT U GET FROM HIS FREE TRIPS GET INTO UR HEAD
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by sylvao2000(m): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2007
@poster, what are you talking about he told you he is marriad and same time want to go out with you so funny story what exaltly do you want us do for you. you only know the man, pls be straight to your question ok

am out of here till l get the full gist ciaooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by jideolami(m): 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2007
Anyway,keeping mum to issue like dis helps no situation.hence the world is full of ups and downs.d man might be doing all dis based on experience of d past.at d other hand he may be a God sent.Ask ur friend to prove herself beyond resonable doubt and move ahead to pray about it.its a life journey God helps uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.4 counselling u can reach out to me on 08059634428,08069040531

Re: Should I Still Date Him? by faketan(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2007
Hmm counselling? Spiritual or Romance ?
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by zignorr(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2007
faketan:

Hmm counselling? Spiritual or Romance ?

lol cheesy grin grin
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by jintujinta(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2007
Funmeme, i dont understand you o. wehat do you mean by "should you still date him" and "when people see you they think you are lovers." A beg stop deceiving yourself, you are already dating the guy.

He's been dropping you for the last eight month. Se the man be father christmas? He would pass his house at Anthony go to drop you at Ojota, all for nothing? A begi! Again, you are not dating but you go to his house, not only that, you even searched his house for signs to know wether he's married or not.

A beg we no be small boys and girls o. Plenty water don pass under the bridge. the thing now is, make up your mind. Since you said you are in love with him, one, can you be a second wife? If not stay back if you are not convinced that he isnt married. Two, how did your friend know that the man is married? Are you sure she's not planning to make you lose him so that she can take over?

Anyway, you too should do some reasearch on your own> Chikena
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by gyara2(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2008
@jintujinta

guy u raised a gud questn, who knows if both of them 've been chewing & slaming each other? i beg dont deceive urself jare, d koko here be say wetin u dey go find 4 him house? wot search 4 proof? na u know ur body any way, may Baba God help u ooo,
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by Ben13: 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2008
you're right.
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by OZD(m): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2008
he's been dropping me off now close 2 eight month

hmmmm,the man na fahter chrismas? undecided
And he has been browsing your site too grin grin cheesy cheesy

he's been asking me out now close to two months

you mean he has proposed to you? undecided

@poster,
you are very economical with the truth cos no man in his right fucking brain will be dropping you off like that without sleeping with you for the past eight months considering the distance b/w anthony and ojata sad angry
Besides, what happend to your boyfriend since all this while? undecided
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2008
@ Poster.

Thread softly. Truth is he is probably telling u lies or maybe hes being truthful
Maybe hes separated or goin through a divorce.
Do u trust him, has he told you any tall tales of recent.
You should know this guy better than we do.
Sometimes the answer is lying there for u to see.
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by tytylayor: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2008
@jintujinta, gyara2,and OZD
y r u guys skeptical? sad must u date everylady u giv a ride? sad they might just be frends and notin more,
but b'cos of d closeness they r fallin in lov wit themselves undecided but sha i still seal my mouth, i no not wat to advice lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by Jodesky(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2008
@Poster,
You said the guy has been asking you out for over two months and you havent given any definite response.
If you still doubt his marital status, tell him you can only date someone who will marry you. If he say yes he wants marriage then ask him to take you to his people not for the normal introduction but just to start to know them. The body language you observe in such encounters will confirm his marital status.
Otherwise, email your (the 2 of you) first names + respective ages, and I will reveal all the cloudy details to you within 72 hours.
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by domwas2(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2008
Its great to follow ones mind and do something crazy
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by slimfine(f): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2008
a skeptic mind? the answer is probably know!!!
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by Saraha1(f): 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2011
Just be patient and make proper investigation .
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by kpolli(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2011
poster, u have been following home for once and hasnt he ever received a call from someone that u can call his wife

jide, that wasnt necessary, the pix
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by Blazay(m): 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2011
@OP

NEVER HAVE ANYTHING SERIOUS WITH A MAN OR WOMAN WHO HAS NEVER TAKEN YOU TO SEE HIS/HER PARENTS OR SIBLINGS. FORGET THEIR FRIENDS. A GOOD STARTING POINT TO BEGIN YOUR INVESTIGATIONS. kiss

His being married is irrelevant.
He may or may not be lying to you.
Bottom line, you feel something for him.

You can usually tell what the deal is after you have had sex. kiss
At least you will not lose all ways.

Many men who live in the big cities in Nigeria. . .have wives and children in their villages or other parts of Nigeria.

Heeeeey, love is a risk. Take yours!
Play him, before he plays ya! kiss
Re: Should I Still Date Him? by MMM2(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2011
2007 thread angry

(1) (Reply)

My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. / Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" / Comparing How To Make A Man And Woman Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.