Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. (2621 Views)

Court Marriage Without Paying Bride Price / Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her / Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by jaksmillioniar: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
Is normal for hubby and wife to quarelling most women have baby brain dat even if dat dey will do or say wat will make u mad. Sometimes u beat her but is not all d time u do dat. Its not nice to beat ur wife except if she really make u mad or insult ur mum. So how so u dicipline ur woman.
1 deny her sex most women know dat men love sex and use dat as advantage but pretend u Neva see her ignore her even if she try to tempt u Neva agree.she will feel pain. it will make her look like she is not beautiful enuf
2 dont eat her food I know dat one of d things dat pain woman pass in dis life is to reject her food . Dey hate wen dey cook and u refuse to eat is like to shoot dem gun.
3. Buy mama put in ur way from work dis will make her cry cos is like u are saying dat outside food is sweeter dan her food. No woman will not feel sad.
4 dont talk to her but be on phone for long. U can be talking to female college or friend in street. Be laughing or even ask what dey cook and u want to eat as joke.
5. Dont take her out for weekend.
6 u can shout at her or tell her bad word.
7 watch blue film in her present if on bed before u sleep u watch it in her face u are telling her dat u don't needs her and u prefer sometin else no woman in dis world dat wont cry and want to settle with de hubby. She will cry and later apologise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by kingreign(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Silly childish immature stunts & shenanigan advice from someone who most likely have never dated someone previously.

To all men who are married or are in a relationship or planning for such, pls avod such moves or else, it may end in loss of that relationship/union, assault, or loss of life.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by Puss360(f): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
"Sometimes you beat her"......
See marital advice ooo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 Likes

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by Wawelexy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
Lol.... See this small pikin..... Is like you are ready to father a bastard

14 Likes

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by TheBillyonaire: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kids shouldnt have opinions about marital relationships.

4 Likes

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by jaksmillioniar: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
kingreign:
Silly childish immature stunts & shenanigan advice from someone who most likely have never dated someone previously.

To all men who are married or are in a relationship or planning for such, pls avod such moves or else, it may end in loss of that relationship/union, assault, or loss of life.
smiles wen u get married u will undastand .

3 Likes

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by jaksmillioniar: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
Wawelexy:
Lol.... See this small pikin..... Is like you are ready to father a bastard
am older dan dat drunkerd u call a father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by YouandiAllofus: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
You must be very toxic down to your soul

6 Likes

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by kingreign(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2023
jaksmillioniar:

Lol, I'm happily married with a child and my union is going strong.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by Zupay: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Don't even attempt that number one just to punish her....there are many swinging pen.ises outside waiting for who to call them, a text message is enough....just be prepared and arrange funds for DNA tests.

In all, your post is for one who is not yet ready to be a married man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by Villa12(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
how do you discipline a man without beating him Mr married man?

1 Like

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by jaksmillioniar: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
kingreign:

Lol, I'm happily married with a child and my union is going strong.
I pray u Neva face challenge in ur marriage cos is a normal thing u still dey enjoy honeymoon are u up to 30 or 35 wen u face problem how u handle it is important dere is no marriage were hubby and wife dont fight

1 Like

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by GboyegaD(m): 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
Part of the challenges of free access to the internet. I hope you OP learn not to type to chase clouts.

6 Likes

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by anthonyuncle(m): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
these suggestions won't work in this present time and era

3 Likes

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by Reality3080: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
Is normal for hubby and wife to quarelling most women have baby brain dat even if dat dey will do or say wat will make u mad. Sometimes u beat her but is not all d time u do dat. Its not nice to beat ur wife except if she really make u mad or insult ur mum. So how so u dicipline ur woman.
1 deny her sex most women know dat men love sex and use dat as advantage but pretend u Neva see her ignore her even if she try to tempt u Neva agree.she will feel pain. it will make her look like she is not beautiful enuf
2 dont eat her food I know dat one of d things dat pain woman pass in dis life is to reject her food . Dey hate wen dey cook and u refuse to eat is like to shoot dem gun.
3. Buy mama put in ur way from work dis will make her cry cos is like u are saying dat outside food is sweeter dan her food. No woman will not feel sad.
4 dont talk to her but be on phone for long. U can be talking to female college or friend in street. Be laughing or even ask what dey cook and u want to eat as joke.
7 watch blue film in her present if on bed before u sleep u watch it in her face u are telling her dat u don't needs her and u prefer sometin else no woman in dis world dat wont cry and want to settle with de hubby. She will cry and later apologise
how old are u?
Are u married?

Though I doubt d second question

1 Like

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by Reality3080: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
kingreign:

I can bet d op is one of those tiny boys trouser on d street who will never use belt but hand to pack their trouser

Na small boy dey worry am

2 Likes

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
1. If he denies me sex, I'll buy a intimacy gadget.
2. If he doesn't eat my food, I'll stop cooking and also eat out.
3. If he doesn't talk to me, then I'll spend most of my time out of the house whenever he's around and come home only to freshen up and sleep, because I can't stay in the same house with a childish man acting like a sissy.
4. If he doesn't take me out, fine, I'll take myself out, but he mustn't ask for my whereabouts when I come back.
5. If he shouts at me or insult me, I'll just look at him with an unbothered look and be silent.
6. If he watches blue film, I'll just put my earphones on and play music while I sleep.

Because I'm very much capable of playing the game too and may the best man or woman win.. grin grin grin
jaksmillioniar:

10 Likes

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by kingreign(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
I pray u Neva face challenge in ur marriage cos is a normal thing u still dey enjoy honeymoon are u up to 30 or 35 wen u face problem how u handle it is important dere is no marriage were hubby and wife dont fight

Lol, marriage is never a bed if roses and never a fairytale and challenges must come up once a while, if you or any mature minded person know this, you should know betelter than to advise such senseless advise as you just did.

You're still a kid and I pity the unfortunate woman who's married to you.

1 Like

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by ahnie: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
kingreign:

He is known on this forum to always spank his wife in the presence of his mum.hes a yes mummy man.

3 Likes

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by ahnie: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
I swear your wife's caring....you never jam.

My other me ...na quarrel time he dey like eat Wella sef,if you vex no cook,he go enter kitchen cook,even come serve you join sef,if you refused eating, he go carry the food eat cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by ahnie: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
Reality3080:
I can bet d op is one of those tiny boys trouser on d street who will never use belt but hand to pack their trouser

Na small boy dey worry am
He's a married boy in a man's body.person wey be wife beater,if you're old on this forum,you suppose know this guy for family section.
Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by Reality3080: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
ahnie:

He's a married boy in a man's body.person wey be wife beater,if you're old on this forum,you suppose know this guy for family section.
I pity d lady that marry this one ooo

For him to write just these meaning he still has many bile in him

1 Like

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by CCIA: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
Samantha124:
1. If he denies me sex, I'll buy a intimacy gadget.
2. If he doesn't eat my food, I'll stop cooking and also eat out.
3. If he doesn't talk to me, then I'll spend most of my time out of the house whenever he's around and come home only to freshen up and sleep, because I can't stay in the same house with a childish man acting like a sissy.
4. If he doesn't take me out, fine, I'll take myself out, but he mustn't ask for my whereabouts when I come back.
5. If he shouts at me or insult me, I'll just look at him with an unbothered look and be silent.
6. If he watches blue film, I'll just put my earphones on and play music while I sleep.

Because I'm very much capable of playing the game too and may the best man or woman win.. grin grin grin
If you deny me sex. I do you some real BDSM. cool

I wonder how you will say I raped you grin

I will make sure i go multiple rounds, rest well in-between rounds, and when i am done I will untie you and go to the fridge to get some cold beer to drink and then find the next room to lock myself in to sleep and snore after i am happily drunk.

Wake up grope your boobs, spank and grab your ass so you know who's the man grin

You just can't help it. You can't hate me forever after the night/day is over grin

1 Like

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by Reality3080: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
ahnie:

I just went to check his topic, the op is a complete mad man

The woman go soon give him sniper

1 Like

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by ahnie: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
Reality3080:
I just went to check his topic, the op is a complete mad man

The woman go soon give him sniper
He's lucky he married a calm woman he can dominate,she's probably a Who has bn blackmailed to be docile and adhere to his every commands.

If na gentle geh like me....he for don humble himself.
I read his post 2o21 and I got sick to my stomach,he spanked his wife blue n black because of his mama,his mum was even in support all because of omugwo.

Sick men full this forum o.now this is me stereotyping.
Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by Passionnfruit(f): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
ahnie:

He's lucky he married a calm woman he can dominate,she's probably a FTHW.

If na gentle geh like me....he fir don humble himself.
I read his post 2o21 and I git sick to my stomach if his he spanked his wife blue n black because of his mama.

Sick men full this forum o.niw this is me stereotyping.

What is FTHW, ma?
Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by kingreign(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
ahnie:

He is known on this forum to always spank his wife in the presence of his mum.hes a yes mummy man.

Oh I see!
Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by ahnie: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
Passionnfruit:

What is FTHW, ma?
Hello dear....it's an acronym for full time house. Wife.

Good pm.
Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by ahnie: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
Sisisioge darling,our friend is back with robust marital advise cheesy
Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by ahnie: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2023
If this thread manage hit front page people go finish ham,even the YSSG won't go easy on him.

He's an authoritative freak.

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by sisisioge: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
ahnie:
Sisisioge darling,our friend is back with robust marital advise cheesy

Chai...sebi if we have good govt they would have made all nutcases in hospital free. The guy na real nutcase!

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Signs You Are Emotionally Intelligent / What's the best annoying reply you can ever give to a SCAM MESSAGE? Help / Bribing Kids... Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.