Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. (2620 Views)

Court Marriage Without Paying Bride Price / Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her / Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by mrjojo: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
What’s this? How old are you again?discipline her ??because she’s your child?weidos everywhere

1 Like

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by udede(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
Badly brought up kids every where. Agboro with poo corn brain don give advice,

Some fellow kids even have time to comment "e no go work"

1 Like

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by annayawchee: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
Thank you for making me laugh Sha
Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by jaksmillioniar: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
ahnie:
I swear your wife's caring....you never jam.

My other me ...na quarrel time he dey like eat Wella sef,if you vex no cook,he go enter kitchen cook,even come serve you join sef,if you refused eating, he go carry the food eat cheesy cheesy
av grown Ahnie if I before I mention name so u comment on my blog I Neva mention anybody name I put dis blog for men I will say truth cos is bitter. Dis advise is not for evrybody u take it or u live it. Is for men only. It show u are not a Gud person how can ur hubby refuse to eat and u think is normal. My wife is caring I marry d best woman in d world
Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by jaksmillioniar: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
Reality3080:
I can bet d op is one of those tiny boys trouser on d street who will never use belt but hand to pack their trouser

Na small boy dey worry am
am a small boy but older dan ur father. If not internet u cant say dis face to face. Cos u Neva know my age
Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by jaksmillioniar: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
kingreign:

Lol, marriage is never a bed if roses and never a fairytale and challenges must come up once a while, if you or any mature minded person know this, you should know betelter than to advise such senseless advise as you just did.

You're still a kid and I pity the unfortunate woman who's married to you.
if u insult my wife again wat I will tell u will make u regret ur dat u exist useless idoit it ur genaration dat a kid and unfortunate
Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by jaksmillioniar: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
ahnie:
If this thread manage hit front page people go finish ham,even the YSSG won't go easy on him.

He's an authoritative freak.
if u want to go back to dis topic I have right to choosed wat I want to eat
Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by jaksmillioniar: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
sisisioge:

Chai...sebi if we have good govt they would have made all nutcases in hospital free. The guy na real nutcase!
I Neva mention u dis blog is for men so wat ur problem dat u jump as a parrot. Dis is still beta dan divorce so go to cococande blog and Oda feminist blog were she always advise women to divorce dia hubby afta small fight
Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by Reality3080: 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
am a small boy but older dan ur father. If not internet u cant say dis face to face. Cos u Neva know my age
u are noting but a fool

A nonentity who takes delight in beating someone he calls wife

U are a dumbo, I pity d unfortunate woman that calls u husband

U are an animal in human skin

1 Like

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by jaksmillioniar: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
Reality3080:
u are noting but a fool

u remain an idiot a kid dat can not say dis thing to my face. Ur useless father did not train u dat u come to talk rubbish about my wife may god purnish u der. Na ur genaration b animal
Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by sisisioge: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
I Neva mention u dis blog is for men so wat ur problem dat u jump as a parrot. Dis is still beta dan divorce so go to cococande blog and Oda feminist blog were she always advise women to divorce dia hubby afta small fight

Bet can you be giving the original writers of whatever you post credit for their works? We all know you write like an edit grin. Jakande ori ede!

1 Like

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by juniormusa(m): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Samantha124:
1. If he denies me sex, I'll buy a intimacy gadget.
2. If he doesn't eat my food, I'll stop cooking and also eat out.
3. If he doesn't talk to me, then I'll spend most of my time out of the house whenever he's around and come home only to freshen up and sleep, because I can't stay in the same house with a childish man acting like a sissy.
4. If he doesn't take me out, fine, I'll take myself out, but he mustn't ask for my whereabouts when I come back.
5. If he shouts at me or insult me, I'll just look at him with an unbothered look and be silent.
6. If he watches blue film, I'll just put my earphones on and play music while I sleep.

Because I'm very much capable of playing the game too and may the best man or woman win.. grin grin grin
I am with you in all the six rules 👏😁

1 Like

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by ahnie: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
sisisioge:

Bet can you be giving the original writers of whatever you post credit for their works? We all know you write like an edit grin. Jakande ori ede!
Funny thing is....he likes tagging us feminist because we dey always tellam the truth to his face.
Change is far from this dude.

2 Likes

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by ahnie: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
Reality3080:
u are noting but a fool

Bros leavam o,you go tire o.his other handle is jakande.

Pls just spare yourself from unnecessary headaches.
Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by Passionnfruit(f): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
ahnie:

Hello dear....it's an acronym for full time house. Wife.

Good pm.

Oh ok.
Thank you.
Good evening to you too.
Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by JEmma1(m): 1:06am On Jun 30, 2023
Don't try this at home, else be ready for compound issue.

Seat your wife down and talk, talk, talk, have emotional bond.
Make her trust you and show her she's the most beautiful thing in your life.
Get her busy, official job, or give her work to do for you, Or you two come up with projects and family business to work on.
When she's mad take her out and buy are gift.

Let Love Love Love bond your relationship. You will see everything fall in place, you will prosper both in your relationship and your job. Lastly don't cheat on her.

My little piece of advice

1 Like

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by kingreign(m): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
if u insult my wife again wat I will tell u will make u regret ur dat u exist useless idoit it ur genaration dat a kid and unfortunate

You are a waste of skin, it's your rather unfortunate wife I pity.

2 Likes

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by Justkatty(f): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2023
Lol
Nothing person no go read for Nairaland 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by Reality3080: 10:06am On Jun 30, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
u remain an idiot a kid dat can not say dis thing to my face. Ur useless father did not train u dat u come to talk rubbish about my wife may god purnish u der. Na ur genaration b animal
the same wife u animal turn to punching bag or another one

The same wife u beat n brag about

1 Like

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by frozen70(f): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
Is normal for hubby and wife to quarelling most women have baby brain dat even if dat dey will do or say wat will make u mad. Sometimes u beat her but is not all d time u do dat. Its not nice to beat ur wife except if she really make u mad or insult ur mum. So how so u dicipline ur woman.
1 deny her sex most women know dat men love sex and use dat as advantage but pretend u Neva see her ignore her even if she try to tempt u Neva agree.she will feel pain. it will make her look like she is not beautiful enuf
2 dont eat her food I know dat one of d things dat pain woman pass in dis life is to reject her food . Dey hate wen dey cook and u refuse to eat is like to shoot dem gun.
3. Buy mama put in ur way from work dis will make her cry cos is like u are saying dat outside food is sweeter dan her food. No woman will not feel sad.
4 dont talk to her but be on phone for long. U can be talking to female college or friend in street. Be laughing or even ask what dey cook and u want to eat as joke.
5. Dont take her out for weekend.
6 u can shout at her or tell her bad word.
7 watch blue film in her present if on bed before u sleep u watch it in her face u are telling her dat u don't needs her and u prefer sometin else no woman in dis world dat wont cry and want to settle with de hubby. She will cry and later apologise

I doubt if you are a matured man

Talk less of being a married man

From the bullshit you wrote, it's possible you have never had a successful relationship because you actually lack the quality's of what it takes to be with the opposite sex

Keep this your advice to yourself alone and practice it alone

Stop misleading young men so that you don't create more problems for them in their relationships

1 Like

Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by jaksmillioniar: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
Reality3080:
the same wife u animal turn to punching bag or another one

The same wife u beat n brag about
u are a big fool am ready for u. If u Neva like dis blog is not by force to comment why try to spoil my image did u see were I wrote dat and dat I have my reason for dat
Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by jaksmillioniar: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
kingreign:

You are a waste of skin, it's your rather unfortunate wife I pity.
I think u are a waste product a mad man. Is all ur genaration dat unfortunate. Pity ur life and stop wasting urself
Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by kingreign(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
I think u are a waste product a mad man. Is all ur genaration dat unfortunate. Pity ur life and stop wasting urself

K
Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by jaksmillioniar: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
JEmma1:
Don't try this at home, else be ready for compound issue.

Seat your wife down and talk, talk, talk, have emotional bond.
Make her trust you and show her she's the most beautiful thing in your life.
Get her busy, official job, or give her work to do for you, Or you two come up with projects and family business to work on.
When she's mad take her out and buy are gift.

Let Love Love Love bond your relationship. You will see everything fall in place, you will prosper both in your relationship and your job. Lastly don't cheat on her.

My little piece of advice
guy I can Neva cheat on my wife cos I valued her and its a sin. But I ask how do u deal wit woman dat offend u yet refuse to apologised I dont think u are married cos all u write can Neva work.
Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by jaksmillioniar: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
frozen70:

I doubt if you are a matured man

Talk less of being a married man

From the bullshit you wrote, it's possible you have never had a successful relationship because you actually lack the quality's of what it takes to be with the opposite sex

Keep this your advice to yourself alone and practice it alone

Stop misleading young men so that you don't create more problems for them in their relationships
thank u I will ignore ur long story cos u are a woman and think as a woman go and comment on a blog were a woman is teaching women how to cheat on hubby and brake thier home.
Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by Reality3080: 8:38am On Jul 01, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
u are a big fool am ready for u. If u Neva like dis blog is not by force to comment why try to spoil my image did u see were I wrote dat and dat I have my reason for dat
what image is left for an animal that beats his wife

Tell me which other image is left for u that ought to b languishing in prison now
Re: How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. by emmyN(m): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
See sisisioge guy that year. Boss jaks baba cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Taking 50% Of Your Wealth! / Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! / How To Choose Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.