Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery (22964 Views)

Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies / British High Commissioner Visits Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) / Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by Dancebreaker: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Just let this people go

They don't wanna be part of this failed tribalistic entity

Why they are forcing SE to stay part of 9ja is beyond me. Why the can't organise a common referendum to allow them decide is what I don't get. It's not FG can cater for even 100m people, let alone 200m plus people, shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by yankison(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
UK is part of the problem Nigeria has and they will never allow nigerians to unite

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by emilo2bad: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chibuzoc:
Biafra is what we want. Free Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, injustice to one is injustice to all.
What of the stolen mandate ?
Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by emilo2bad: 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
gazilion:
It is the acceptance of the status quo that has kept Nigeria backwards. I have nothing against BAT at all but the world knows that the process that got him enthroned was ridden with stinking corruption and obnoxious display of the sharp practices by INEC. Can we try fight the corruption in the electoral process no matter who is at the helm of affairs and leave a legacy for our children. Even if Peter Obi is not the winner but let it be seen that the process is CLEAN!!
So this dude is still suffering from post election defeat stress trauma depression, wake up

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by occfx: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Just let this people go

I am happy you now have realized the reality in the zoo republic.

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by SamOchuko: 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
naptu2:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/28/ekpa-cautions-british-high-commissioner-montgomery-against-fueling-conflict-in-southeast/

Release of a UK citizen or Biafra citizen? E b as if Ekpa confuse o shuo, one day na Biafran another day na another country citizen? I beg make una day stand for one place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Just let this people go

Who are the "dey"?

Ekpa in Finland or Kanu in London before arrest?

Dey play?

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by onuman: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
naptu2:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/28/ekpa-cautions-british-high-commissioner-montgomery-against-fueling-conflict-in-southeast/

Bunkum. Investment can also be done in a conflict area.

All he needed was ask the British High commission to laiase with the UN for a referendum on Biafra. The British had referendum on their membership of the EU after seeing that the EU membership was not doing good for the British people.
No country in the world was created to remain one for ever. Lugard did not consult the people of the eastern region of today's Nigeria before the amalgation.
More than 5 million lives have been lost, and still going, due to the centrifugal forces emanating from the inadequacies of one Nigeria.
Continuous inaction by the creators of Nigeria for a UN-sponsored referendum on Biafra in the face of loss of millions of human lives and deteriorating situation in Nigeria 🇳🇬 can be construed as racism of the creators of the impossible country, Nigeria.
Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by Oricha79(m): 12:25am On Jun 30, 2023
Savagery101:
YOU ZOO PEOPLE WILL WAIT TIRE, YOU PLAN KIDNAPPING HIM, RIGHT?
he is a prime minister of a Biafra nation now
Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:48am On Jun 30, 2023
DMerciful:
Why do you guys promote Ekpa all the time?

As if you don't know! The OP and all the monikers on here promoting and cheering the ekpa fool are Igbo haters and support ANYTHING or ANYONE they see as working against Igbo interests! Check all of them either supporting or pretending to jokingly support the turncoat....they're all anti-Obi/LP/Kanu/Igbo and pro-Tinubu/APC, and are mostly Yoruba!

2 Likes

Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by Alpharey: 2:35am On Jun 30, 2023
Triangles1:
Anybody Federal government can't arrest doesn't exist.

Ask Namdi K....

You mean Kidnap. Hehehe
Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by Beuberry(f): 2:56am On Jun 30, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Just let this people go

You guys are free to go. But the day FG ll handle that Elepa or Ekpa is coming.
Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by Blackman7: 5:40am On Jun 30, 2023
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by Lvgirl: 5:41am On Jun 30, 2023
South East is busy with self inflicted damage.
It will be very tough for them if they can contain this guy's.
From experience the people clamouring for Biafra are mostly people that have never been outside igboland and the people that failed in life.

Una dey go Lagos go make am...make all of us come back here and develop am.

They want there folks to suffer.
Know this and know the reality

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by jimb(m): 6:29am On Jun 30, 2023
this world wey i come, they don confuse me tire, weda make I follow naija or Biafra or japa.
yet they give me financial constraints..

which kind wahala be this.

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by EmeraldEmperor(m): 6:59am On Jun 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
" However, Ekpa told Montgomery he could not discuss investment in a conflict zone. "

Lobatan. Why are you so pain
FreeStuff Kill you there

He has rechristened Igboland as "Conflict Zone" , more like Sudan and Afghanistan if I get him. Yet he has brought no single investment and development to Igboland.

Ah!!Parents in Igboland really let down Igboland. They were chasing other things so tey most of them forgot to raise their children well. Even the ones they manage to send to school are not properly guided with moral upbringing and how to respect others and Elders. Now one of them is describing their homeland as a Conflict zone. Smh.
Who brings investments into a Conflict zone, how does this inspire other Nigerians to bring investments to Igboland when we start the law of reciprocity in other parts of Nigeria.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.
May God bless Nigeria for ever!
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by EmeraldEmperor(m): 7:03am On Jun 30, 2023
Conduct Simple Referendum To Ascertain Whether To Be Part of Zoo or Not

2 Likes

Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by MSesan: 7:04am On Jun 30, 2023
Just continue, till you end up in government's custody like the way your leader did. Ishhh!
Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by topatee: 7:21am On Jun 30, 2023
obembet:
Simon Ekpa is right, we don't need any investment in South East (Biafra Land), all we want is Biafra, UK government should go to South West where they need it most . grin

so what do you need in Biafra Land?, tommorow this same slow skull will now be shouting SE is underdeveloped?

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by topatee: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2023
allanphash7:
What is Ekpa? groundnut kwa

Who is Biafra?
Bia France

Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by TheboyGhost(m): 8:06am On Jun 30, 2023
Triangles1:
Anybody Federal government can't arrest doesn't exist.

Ask Namdi K....

Was many Arrested or kidnapped?

Don't confuse criminality with lawful detention.

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by TheboyGhost(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2023
Chetas81:
asari dokubo is a hook on their neck 😜

You are obviously dumb, over the years Nigerian government has battled our People and have lost severally.

They had to employ Asari to do the job their professionally trained military could not accomplish, what is the possibility that Asari will succeed?

You sound like a kid anyway.

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by TheboyGhost(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2023
Angelfrost:

There is no honest or actual Biafra Agitation...! Let the truth be told!

These are selfish, power-hungry, and criminal elements solely interested in anarchy, probably because none of their loved ones lives in that region!

True Agitation will begin from home...! They would push for better state leadership by ensuring that proper leaders are elected from Governors down to local council heads! They would work and push for absolute peace in their communities while resisting crimes and terror acts aimed at their very own people! They would also work hard to bring developments and investments into their states to reduce unemployment!

They have done absolutely none of the above... SO, they are not agitating for anything except their own fame!

You must be stupid!!!!

Do you know how many youths has been killed because of the Biafra Agitation just between this month and last month?

You believe all the bloodshed in Biafra lands is just for fame? That is the height of your ignorance .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by TheboyGhost(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Look at the leader of Ndigbo! A flat headed noisemaking low IQ teenager who hides out in far away Finland!!

Who is your leader?

Please tell us about him.

We are proud of Simon and I believe supercedes what any outsider thinks.

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by TheboyGhost(m): 8:20am On Jun 30, 2023
AAAD:
Hope this guy doesnt end up like his mazi Kanu

You mean kidnapped like Kanu?

Sorry but you and your government will have to head down to Finland for that to happen. between I can somehow sense you are proud of having a criminal government of kidnappers to rule you?.

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by TheboyGhost(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2023
BabaAduras:

I totally support letting all these biafrogs leave Nigeria. We, the remaining Nigerians will be free of their drug peddling shame. When they leave we should close our borders.

In fact, I totally support they IMMEDIATELY pack their bag and baggages and relocate to within biafra territory as commanded by Ekpa. We will see how peaceful and prosperous what will be left of Nigeria will be.

I will continue to pray for you to leave.

Thank you for your prayers, we also wish to leave so we can stop tarnishing the Nigerian image outside and so Nigeria can be a drug and fraud free nation also.

we sincerely want the best for Nigeria and for that reason we have fighting for years to leave.

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by TheboyGhost(m): 8:26am On Jun 30, 2023
Edusouls:
Ladies and gentlemen Simon ekpa the deranged abakiliki animal has spoken, this is the type of people Igbos are relying on to take them to the promise land? Well all Igbos are not brainwashed, please Simon ekpa I would love u to come to Enugu Biafra land and address us for few minutes in okpara square arena , I wan see waiting go happen?

You are not Igbo and stop masquerading as Igbo.

Maybe you are part of those Bastards told by Their mothers that they are Igbo.
Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by TheboyGhost(m): 8:28am On Jun 30, 2023
Edusouls:
have ur drugs finished? Please try to replenish it before ur mental issue go worse

You do not believe him because you are not igbo.

You should head to the kitchen and spend your time productively helping your mother in preparing Ewedu soup for your Kindred instead of meddling in an issue you have no knowledge about.

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by TheboyGhost(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2023
Edusouls:
ekpa : one of MNK deranged apostles with a low I.q equivalent to that of an animal, well soon he would be tamed

Biafra: a defunct secessionist state Igbos fought for during 1967 to 1970 civil war that devastated the tribe, millions were wasted, properties worth billions were destroyed, still till date the emotional foolish tribe have not learned from their past mistake

Hello, you Ewedu muzzling idiot please speak about Biafra with some respect, good men have paid and are still paying the cost for the nation with Their bloods.

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by TheboyGhost(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2023
bitbillionaire:
Prime Minister of the Biafra Republic Government in Exile

LoL. The title itself is a disgrace to the office of any nation's prime minister.

Because you are a stark illiterate, maybe you should Google and governments in exiles, surely you will be Enlightened.
Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by allthingsgood: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2023
gazilion:
It is the acceptance of the status quo that has kept Nigeria backwards. I have nothing against BAT at all but the world knows that the process that got him enthroned was ridden with stinking corruption and obnoxious display of the sharp practices by INEC. Can we try fight the corruption in the electoral process no matter who is at the helm of affairs and leave a legacy for our children. Even if Peter Obi is not the winner but let it be seen that the process is CLEAN!!

All rigged, one emerged. Move on!
Re: Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery by shakdav(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2023
obembet:
Simon Ekpa is right, we don't need any investment in South East (Biafra Land), all we want is Biafra, UK government should go to South West where they need it most . grin

And u, want to go to other region for jobs, investment and u don't want investment at home.... Who do u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traders Smile Home As APC Convention Ends / Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity / Cabinet List: Muslim Leaders Storm Lagos Assembly Over Sanwo-Olu’s Lopsidedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.