Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,228 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock (36110 Views)

New Coastal Scenic Highway In China's Hainan Usher In Diverse Tourism Experience / A Lone Nigerian Stopped A Police Vehicle While He Was Controlling Traffic. / Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by Skillsnigeria: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by easzypeaszy(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2023
Ogun state is worst dan any state in Nigeria in terms of gov infrastructures...road construction is like 1/100 all der roads ehhn Jesus.. Na why ritualist full der.
After Abule Egba in Lagos or after that rail track u wl see clearly the diff bw White and Black.
Just comot Iju shaga enter Oke Aro area frm wer u wl just cross road n hv enter Ogun state u wl cry fr the ppl

1 Like

Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by Treadway: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is commendable. This is one creative and constructive way to help others and draw the attention of govt to the situation. Those typing and insulting govts upandan will rather use their money to buy data and idle away online to insult everyone. They change nothing, they contribute nothing.

There's no country in the world where only govt does everything. Each patriotic citizen can lend a hand like Mr Adewuyi has done and is doing. There's a special blessing from the land for him as well.

All we need as a nation is more patriotic and hardworking citizens like him and none of the lazy, hatefilled and unpatriotic losers.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
yet still stuck on idle chit-chat. How about you get productive to yourself and community as well? I'm guessing you're middle-aged, and yet all these years we haven't seen you pop up on search feeds for anything worthy of commendation or applause...a supposed marketing expert with 110 likes by f&f on Facebook, none on LinkedIn, in short zero online presence in 2023...some expert you are..lol

3 Likes

Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by qtx(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Lone man repairs highway in Ogun to save motorists from gridlock

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/607096-lone-man-repairs-highway-in-ogun-to-save-motorists-from-gridlock.html
Please send me that G-man's account details. shocked
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by Shedrack777: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2023
siofragspot:
What is written behind the man on the gate?
Siofra G Spot
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2023
He is an ignorant idiat! He probarbly voted for terrorist Bubuhari and droglord Tifnubu. This is like one American citizen single handedly repairing roads he has paid tax to the government and his constituent governor or local council to repair. grin grin cheesy cheesy He would just be refered to a mental institution or he may have forgot to take his medications.
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by Aurelius1(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2023
siofragspot:
He is standing in front of a psychiatric hospital, meaning that he must be mentally imbalanced. Only a mentally imbalanced person will waste his time doing what he has done when he has a wife and children to feed.
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by SemperFid: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2023
Set awon HAWA igr is bigger than all the south HEAST combined. Hahaha
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by Kemadealadire(f): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2023
Commendable but it's the government's job after taxing left and right.
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by mightyhaze: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2023
Husto!
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by talented321: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2023
They will not promote this one, because it is not yansh and breast or immorality
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by Ofunaofu: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2023
helinues:
A true Patriot.

This man should be taken care of got his good gestures

The man has achieved what Tinubu cannot and will never achieve in his entire tenure as president
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is commendable. This is one creative and constructive way to help others and draw the attention of govt to the situation. Those typing and insulting govts upandan will rather use their money to buy data and idle away online to insult everyone. They change nothing, they contribute nothing.

There's no country in the world where only govt does everything. Each patriotic citizen can lend a hand like Mr Adewuyi has done and is doing. There's a special blessing from the land for him as well.

All we need as a nation is more patriotic and hardworking citizens like him and none of the lazy, hatefilled and unpatriotic losers.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
There is nothing commendable here rather you are promoting and applauding mediorcrity, he is a complete ignorant fuul! If he had a problem with the roads he shoulda made a complain to his local council it is their job to repair roads. This guy looks hopless and mentally unstable.

I can bet my mixed lebanese ass that the governor of that region has drove past that road numerous times and noticed the bad roads but still did nada!

Total rubbish! Only in Liegeria citizens repairs their own roads themselves, provides electricities and basic amenities themselves. Only in Liegeria citizens are afraid to complain to or querry their local council about how bad their roads are.

This is like me single handedly repairing a main road in my street here in Miami, my council would not even let me, for health and safety reasons and the fact that i am not even a qualified road engineer and the fact that it isn't my responsibilty.

No! What you need is a working government, government that is not so corrupt it runs in their blood, a government that is more interested in looting and impoverishing their citizens. What you need is a citizen that is not religiously and tribalistic biased that they cannot hold their corrupt leaders responsible, a citizens that do not sing praises of thieves and corrupt leaders and finally what you need is a citizen that are not entirely corrupt themselves. Citizens who are not "hustlers" scammers, fraudsters, kidnappers and armed robbers.

Ciao! grin
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by LexNuel(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2023
Try this in Lagos and see how local government council will send agbero to stop the work!. ..

Because according to them, the road belongs to the government and as an individual, you do not have any right to do any sort of work on the road .. but the main reason actually is .. if you repair the road, what will they use as the basis for their next campaign?.
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by helinues: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The man has achieved what Tinubu cannot and will never achieve in his entire tenure as president

Tell us about your own dad's achievements, let's see if he has surpassed the entire tenure of his Excellency Bola Tinubu
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2023
LexNuel:
Try this in Lagos and see how local government council will send agbero to stop the work!. ..

Because according to them, the road belongs to the government and as an individual, you do not have any right to do any sort of work on the road .. but the main reason actually is .. if you repair the road, what will they use as the basis for their next campaign?.
Fiyou Are correct, it is not his private road and because he is not a qualified road engineer and because of his health and safety and safety of others.

A local council chairman has driven pass that road more than 50 times atleast, notices the bad road but did nothing!

And yes! Because that road is left like that to be used for the next election campaign.
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Tifnubu has achieved much more than this.

He has looted his constituents to oblivion!

1 Like

Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by shiwex: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2023
Dapo Abiodun.......you no dey shame?
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by Lovenorth: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2023
Government of propaganda
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by odenkirk: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2023
new format
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by naturefellow(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2023
siofragspot:
Neuropsychiatric...
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2023
qtx:

Please send me that G-man's account details. shocked
What you should be doing rather is asking questions why the road are not repaired by his local council. undecided isn't it time nigerians stood up to their corrupt tiffing leaders?

If You "dash" him a meagre 10k naira today what about tomorrow? The next day after tomorrow, next week, or next month?
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by naturefellow(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Just dey waste he strength for country way nor get head
please...

If he was caught robbing, or stealing. You'd still complain. Humans!
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by Johnjustice: 11:17am On Jun 30, 2023
Imagine if we all, including politicians think and act like this man. Respect Sir, you earn .y respect. The meek shall inherit the earth.
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by obinna58(m): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2023
These are people who should occupy our political seats
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2023
From what i see, it looks like the man just escaped from the gated Agbero institution behind him. grin grin grin looks like he is insanely fed up of studying agberostatic agberoism. He has abadoned his agbero scholarship.
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by Mitsurugi(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2023
siofragspot:

You're a monkey. At least he's outside the gate na
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by Slynation(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2023
Highly commendable...but Nigerians will never ask for his account details since immorality is found missing...

My thoughts and prayers are with those that performed rituals just to buy Mercedes 190 v-boot.
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by shortgun(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
He is an ignorant idiat! He probarbly voted for terrorist Bubuhari and droglord Tifnubu. This is like one American citizen single handedly repairing roads he has paid tax to the government and his constituent governor or local council to repair. grin grin cheesy cheesy He would just be refered to a mental institution or he may have forgot to take his medications.

One politician to another after reading this news.
"My leader, I told you not to worry about any repercussions when we diverted the money meant for roads,..see they are now fixing the road themselves. I told you they are dumb"

I've come to realise that majority of Nigerians have low IQ, this is why it's very easy for politicians to manipulate them with the same simple tactic year after year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria / Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) / Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.