Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock (36109 Views)

New Coastal Scenic Highway In China's Hainan Usher In Diverse Tourism Experience / A Lone Nigerian Stopped A Police Vehicle While He Was Controlling Traffic. / Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by Lobotomy02: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2023
Kudos to the lone men, well done but that is not a mercedes benz.

It is a bensi.

End.
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by yesloaded: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2023
siofragspot:
What is written behind the man on the gate?
So what?
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by lollybizzu(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2023
siofragspot:
What is written behind the man on the gate?

But I don't think he's one of their patients. Do you?
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by lollybizzu(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2023
Mitsurugi:

You're a monkey. At least he's outside the gate na

Maybe he escaped grin guess that's what she's inferring.
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by mediclife1987(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Lone man repairs highway in Ogun to save motorists from gridlock

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/607096-lone-man-repairs-highway-in-ogun-to-save-motorists-from-gridlock.html

This man may just have escaped from the said hospital.

Make dem check am well oh...
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by Kaybaba5(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Lone man repairs highway in Ogun to save motorists from gridlock

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/607096-lone-man-repairs-highway-in-ogun-to-save-motorists-from-gridlock.html

Just be careful before someone in the government will come and arrest you that you are doing their job.
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by tabaralph: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2023
ManWater:
Maybe he got healed at the hospital behind him. This is his way of giving back to the society.

Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by Electorate: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is commendable. This is one creative and constructive way to help others and draw the attention of govt to the situation. Those typing and insulting govts upandan will rather use their money to buy data and idle away online to insult everyone. They change nothing, they contribute nothing.

There's no country in the world where only govt does everything. Each patriotic citizen can lend a hand like Mr Adewuyi has done and is doing. There's a special blessing from the land for him as well.

All we need as a nation is more patriotic and hardworking citizens like him and none of the lazy, hatefilled and unpatriotic losers.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

You obviously didn't finish school or you are ignorant of the law of your country, do you know he can be arrested and prosecuted by the Government for attempting to fix/repair/modify that road without Government approval? It is clearly written in the constitution.

It is not just for you to come online and be showing that you can speak English, you need to understand what you are talking about first before proudly displaying your ignorance online.

3 Likes

Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by greatiyk4u(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2023
High igr state.
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by Truthee: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is commendable. This is one creative and constructive way to help others and draw the attention of govt to the situation. Those typing and insulting govts upandan will rather use their money to buy data and idle away online to insult everyone. They change nothing, they contribute nothing.

There's no country in the world where only govt does everything. Each patriotic citizen can lend a hand like Mr Adewuyi has done and is doing. There's a special blessing from the land for him as well.

All we need as a nation is more patriotic and hardworking citizens like him and none of the lazy, hatefilled and unpatriotic losers.

If only dem dey pay me the 30k wey dem dey pay you.

May God not punish us with the curse of defending our oppressors for 30 shekels. Tufia!
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by Truthee: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2023
Electorate:

You obviously didn't finish school or you are ignorant of the law of your country, do you know he can be arrested and prosecuted by the Government for attempting to fix/repair/modify that road without Government approval? It is clearly written in the constitution.

It is not just for you to come online and be showing that you can speak English, you need to understand what you are talking about first before proudly displaying your ignorance online.

This agbado man sabi book.

Even the propaganda work sef, he often doesn't know where to apply the breaks.
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by qtx(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
What you should be doing rather is asking questions why the road are not repaired by his local council. undecided isn't it time nigerians stood up to their corrupt tiffing leaders?

If You "dash" him a meagre 10k naira today what about tomorrow? The next day after tomorrow, next week, or next month?
If i dash him my meagre 10k, you bring your own and 100 of us bring, my brother his life will change. By the way, give him that meagre 10k let him manage for today, tomorrow God will provide through any other person.
Ask questions? that is, if anyone will be ready to answer you na? If he doesnt answer any question what will you do? What about some of their supporters that will call you wailers etc grin? You think Nigeria is serious? Anything you want to do to support people of good will please do, forget the leaders because most of them are not ready to do the right thing.
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by Truthee: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
God bless this man.

If this was Anambra, your classic propaganda self would have poured every filth ever known to mankind on the state, the Governors past present and future, the SE zone and Igbos worldwide both in diaspora and home.

It's such a thing of beauty to see that you can have a different perspective in life. grin grin What a time to be alive.

The hypocricy is top notch. More grace to your tribalism sir.
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by frog12: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2023
they will arrest him and say he is vandalising government property. he should just mind his business grin grin
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by Ejebleje: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Bro, very true that government can't do it all,but you'll agree with me that Nigerians will do even much more if our public officers do not ,without shame ,continue to plunder our commonwealth with total contempt.

Anybody who is not benefitting from institutionalized pillaging of our collective comminwealth in this country will surely express disgust at the government of the day wether offline or online. Optimism or patriotism is surely not absolving the government of years of not just ineptitude but sheer greed and voracious avarice that our government officials display.

The reason I'm quoting you is that you and a bunch of others I will not dignify by mentioning ,feel that people who are frustrated at the current order have an ethnic or religious bias. This has to stop,unless of course,you are a burgeoning product of this failed system of ours.Mind you, I know a handful of Nigerians in the disapora who are home sick but will not return until there is apparent and consistent positive change in our governance.

Most important,as the other administration's handlers ironically chose to cliche,change begins with us as ordinary citizens
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2023
qtx:
If i dash him my meagre 10k, you bring your own and 100 of us bring, my brother his life will change. By the way, give him that meagre 10k let him manage for today, tomorrow God will provide through any other person.
Ask questions? that is, if anyone will be ready to answer you na? If he doesnt answer any question what will you do? What about some of their supporters that will call you wailers etc grin? You think Nigeria is serious? Anything you want to do to support people of good will please do, forget the leaders because most of them are not ready to do the right thing.
You see? This here is the problem. Dash him 10k another person will dash him tomorrow and next week God will provide, all that doesn't sound logical or even realistic, it is just sheer hope. Believe! Believe that the sun will shine today! Even though the weather forcaster says it will rain all day! Just keep believing! even God doesn't believe that. sad

So when? Which years? Will these questions start asking themselves? grin never! I guess.
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by JpBiz92: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2023
The worst road networks are seen in the south west
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by Truthee: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2023
Treadway:
yet still stuck on idle chit-chat. How about you get productive to yourself and community as well? I'm guessing you're middle-aged, and yet all these years we haven't seen you pop up on search feeds for anything worthy of commendation or applause...a supposed marketing expert with 110 likes by f&f on Facebook, none on LinkedIn, in short zero online presence in 2023...some expert you are..lol

The boy still come fail for him propaganda work join. Define failure again abeg. grin grin
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2023
shortgun:

One politician to another after reading this news.
"My leader, I told you not to worry about any repercussions when we diverted the money meant for roads,..see they are now fixing the road themselves. I told you they are dumb"

I've come to realise that majority of Nigerians have low IQ, this is why it's very easy for politicians to manipulate them with the same simple tactic year after year.
liegerians has got be the dumbest idiats on earth, people that their corrupt leaders use religious and tribal sentiment to win their votes and supports. Their IQs are so low that their politicians do not need to use bad roads or road repair for their campaigns anymore because Liegerians have accepted to repair the roads and even provide other basic amenities for themselves.

Their new and recent campaign strategies to win elections are religion, hate and tribalism amongst Liegrians, the annoying thing is, these politicians are not even tribal, hateful or bigots to themselves, because when it comes to sharing their loots they all become friends and in agreement with themselves to share the loots.

Most Liegerians will hate you for telling them these truth. I don't get it!

1 Like

Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by qtx(m): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
You see? This here is the problem. Dash him 10k another person will dash him tomorrow and next week God will provide, all that doesn't sound logical or even realistic, it is just sheer hope. Believe! Believe that the sun will shine today! Even though the weather forcaster says it will rain all day! Just keep believing! even God doesn't believe that. sad

So when? Which years? Will these questions start asking themselves? grin never! I guess.
What is the solution bros? and which question have you as a person asked in this country and they have answered you as an example? Bc you see, most times its easier to criticise than to provide solution.
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
qtx:

What is the solution bros? and which question have you as a person asked in this country and they have answered you as an example?
The solution is for nigerians to querry their council chairman, governors and officials who are incharge. I have not asked any question, but i will start with why has that road not being repaired by his council? You and I and everyone else should start with and asking that question. By dashing him 10k we are ignoring and denying the real problem. We are also encouraging the councils who are supposed to repair these roads to also not do their jobs. We may not get an answer but we should not shy away from asking repeatedly.
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by Allisgud: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
The person wey swallow the money for the construction of that work go follow pass their
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by NwaliE01: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
Shame to the government. Shameless group of heartless people.
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by Yankee101: 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
Na this man suppose be works commissioner or minister
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by yewit37486: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
Peejayz:
must you make the post about Southwest vs south east??

Don't y'all on Nairaland get tired of abusing each other based on tribe?

Do y'all have something meaningful to do with your lives other than to cause tribal war on nairaland?

My point is, y'all should reduce this hatred you have for each other.....

Them swear for una ni

Abeg tell them oh.
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by Bluntemperor: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
God bless this man.

Financial blessings should be accorded to him,for being Patriotic!
For those who carried our Money to Dubai, London, Europe and America,for self gratification Corruption,destructions of Naira and Nigeria,may they reap the evil they sold in a long time to come!
Governor Abiodun, please,help this man out and honour him!
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by pps1759(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
To him,He maybe demonstrating charity begins at HOME with the little ha can contribute.Before a community is FAMILY and before a country he has his STATE.
quote author=slawomir post=124121832]Damnnn niggar
Just dey waste he strength for country way nor get head[/quote]
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
This guy did what buhari cannot do for 8yrs angry
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by maasoap(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
ManWater:
Maybe he got healed at the hospital behind him. This is his way of giving back to the society.
This man spoke with clarity. May be you mistook him for your dad, no apology
Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by ManWater: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
maasoap:

This man spoke with clarity. May be you mistook him for your dad, no apology

Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by ManWater: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=tabaralph post=124122904][/quote]

Re: Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock by 43Ronin: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
this is why we should stop electing criminals. Ogun state has the 2nd highest IGR after lagos yet nothing to show.Dapo abiodun is wanted abroad for fraud, same with gbajamiala and tinubu. How can criminals give you good governance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria / Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) / Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.