Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator (1344 Views)

Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by FxMasterz: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2023
TenQ:

It is worse if there are no preachers!

The god of the world has sent his delusion to men as Islam: Only God can save them.

However, they have to listen to their conscience and ask Questions.
Only after that can they become FREE!
The god of this world is a master of deception. See his strategy:

Confuse them with many gods and let them loose sight of the true God (idol worshippers). Create counterfeit of the true God for those who wouldn't serve many gods (Islam). If possible, convince some that God does not exist (the Atheists). And to others, tell them that they're the god and have all powers (occult). Bring some closer to yourself and tell them to serve you directly in exchange for demonic powers (also the occult). And for those who'll serve the true God by all means, create many deceptions and replace the true God with something else. Let them serve something else while thinking they're serving the true God (Christianity and its various sects). And if there are any who'll still obstinately serve the true God by all means, create many barriers, obstacles and temptations (true Christians).

Knowing the true God, and following Him doggedly is a great miracle. The god of this world is a master strategist.
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2023
FxMasterz:

The god of this world is a master of deception. See his strategy:

Confuse them with many gods and let them loose sight of the true God (idol worshippers). Create counterfeit of the true God for those who wouldn't serve many gods (Islam). If possible, convince some that God does not exist (the Atheists). And to others, tell them that they're the god and have all powers (occult). Bring some closer to yourself and tell them to serve you directly in exchange for demonic powers (also the occult). And for those who'll serve the true God by all means, create many deceptions and replace the true God with something else. Let them serve something else while thinking they're serving the true God (Christianity and its various sects). And if there are any who'll still obstinately serve the true God by all means, create many barriers, obstacles and temptations (true Christians).

Knowing the true God, and following Him doggedly is a great miracle. The god of this world is a master strategist.
Perfectly said!
Anything else other than the Messiah is okay with the god of this world.

No wonder, the children of this world prefer darkness rather than light because the works of their hands are evil.

Let us continue to pray for the Muslims as we show them both the Truth of the Gospel of Christ and the lies inherent in their religion Islam, quran, tafsirs, hadiths, Mohammed, Allah and their literatures.

One day, some of them will begin to ask the Questions they are required to ask to be saved from satan aka Allah the greatest deceiver!
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by FxMasterz: 11:44am On Jul 27, 2023
TenQ:

Perfectly said!
Anything else other than the Messiah is okay with the god of this world.

No wonder, the children of this world prefer darkness rather than light because the works of their hands are evil.

Let us continue to pray for the Muslims as we show them both the Truth of the Gospel of Christ and the lies inherent in their religion Islam, quran, tafsirs, hadiths, Mohammed, Allah and their literatures.

One day, some of them will begin to ask the Questions they are required to ask to be saved from satan aka Allah the greatest deceiver!

Before Lucifer fell, his earnest desire had been to be worshipped. What he couldn't achieve in heaven, he has been achieving it on earth through various forms. He is the one being worshipped in all other religions that oppose the Messaiah.

He even tried to further his cause through the Lord Jesus, "if you can bow down and worship me, I'll give you the whole world and its glories ."

We'll continue to pray for them as you said. Honestly, for now, they see you as evil because they do not understand that you're doing this because of the depth of the love and concern you have for their souls. They think you're trying to attack their beloved religion.
Lol. They'ree conditioned to see things that way. You're doing it for love's sake but you're being hated for your love. The same happened to the Lord Jesus.

There's a guy with the Monika mohammedsaw. I hope you do mention him too. He's a bloody fanatic who would not hesitate to use the sword if he comes in contact with you. All these your friends here have the same traits too in measures.
Re: According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator by TenQ: 11:57am On Jul 27, 2023
FxMasterz:

Before Lucifer fell, his earnest desire had been to be worshipped. What he couldn't achieve in heaven, he has been achieving it on earth through various forms. He is the one being worshipped in all other religions that oppose the Messaiah.

He even tried to further his cause through the Lord Jesus, "if you can bow down and worship me, I'll give you the whole world and its glories ."

We'll continue to pray for them as you said. Honestly, for now, they see you as evil because they do not understand that you're doing this because of the depth of the love and concern you have for their souls. They think you're trying to attack their beloved religion.
Lol. They'ree conditioned to see things that way. You're doing it for love's sake but you're being hated for your love. The same happened to the Lord Jesus.

There's a guy with the Monika mohammedsaw. I hope you do mention him too. He's a bloody fanatic who would not hesitate to use the sword if he comes in contact with you. All these your friends here have the same traits too in measures.
I don't think I have ever interacted with mohammedsaw. I think I will call him into my new post. Perhaps he will have some insights.

Every Muslim who read it know that they have no response to the questions in the post. The evidence is down raw in their literatures and glaring to them.

If only they would ask Questions with the intent of having the answers, they'll be saved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let Us Pray For Nigeria. / Atheist Bbm Friends? / Prophetic Ministry Like Tb Joshua In Asaba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.