Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer (1276 Views)

LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai / Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by DyshApp: 12:59am On Jun 30, 2023
The President disclosed this while speaking at a civic reception organized in his honor by the Lagos State Government at the Lagos House, Marina, on the evening of Thursday, June 29, 2023.

Tinubu explained that his decision to float the currency was in the nation’s best interest just like he did with fuel subsidy removal.

"I could afford to share the benefit by participating in the arbitrage, but God forbid! That's not why you voted for me," he said.

President Bola Tinubu says he will not partake in the economic destruction of the country by enemies of the nation.

He said the bleeding of the country through the oil subsidy regime was a huge joke that should never be allowed to continue under any guise.

Tinubu said as a way of ensuring good use of available resources, the government would "re-engineer the effectiveness of the control and management of our resources to meet the obligations to Nigerians by political officeholders."

He also used the opportunity to solicit the support of governors present at the event to work with him in ensuring the even development of the country.

"We will work together with an open-door policy. We will bring Nigeria from the brink of a resilient economy. I want us to be partners so that we can rescue our land and make it a born-again nation," he noted.

An elated President Tinubu, who was thankful to the Lagos State Government for putting together the reception and to his friends and associates who attended, apologized to some of his friends in the audience who, he said, had been yearning to see him but could not, because of the demands of his office.

"The assignment is greater than the love of the living room. We got to do the job," he said.

From what I've seen his policies have only increased the number of goods and services this change was also promised by former president Buhari but it has only taken a turn for the worst.

Are these policies best for Nigeria or is it just another scheme to add more money to their pockets?

Come and be a part of our Fix Nigeria Lounge and get all the latest news updates, connect, discuss, learn, and partake in our games, sport, and competitions.You don't want to miss it!.(link below)

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by Curious345: 1:50am On Jun 30, 2023
You would've been fine and okay up there if the election that gave you ?victory was adjudged free and fair .

But it was not
Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by Jbleenk: 2:36am On Jun 30, 2023
Correct guy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by TemplarLandry: 3:04am On Jun 30, 2023
What a man of honor!
Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 30, 2023
Our politicians want to be thanked for doing what they were elected and are being paid with tax payers' money to do.

Even ones that rigged themselves in..

If this selfish druggie had Nigeria's best interest at heart, he wouldn't use the future of 220 million Nigerians to do scratch-my-back-I-scratch-yours with Buhari
Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by seeme2(f): 4:32am On Jun 30, 2023
Nigeria got it right for the first time in its history. Oh lord we thank you for giving us Bola Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by GeneralPula: 4:37am On Jun 30, 2023
"I could afford to share the benefit by participating in the arbitrage, but God forbid! That's not why you voted for me," he said.
Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by SalamRushdie: 4:40am On Jun 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
What a man of honor!

Tinubu a man of honor ?
Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by Ttalk: 5:37am On Jun 30, 2023
A subtle jab, that mean Buhari has been accomplices. He has been sharing the loot with his brothers
Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by orisa37: 5:45am On Jun 30, 2023
TINUBU, PLEASE RELEASE FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG NOW.
Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by orisa37: 5:48am On Jun 30, 2023
PLEASE RELEASE FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING STATUSES TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES AND CERTIFIED TITHES(TENTHS OF EACH STATE REVENUE EARNINGS) CONTRIBUTIONS TO RUN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT NOW.
Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by Rilwayne001: 5:55am On Jun 30, 2023
This is what differentiate Tinubu from Buhari.

Buhari’s message always give no hope to the common man. He never stop giving excuses even in situation where is word is enough to reorder things.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by Ventura1: 6:20am On Jun 30, 2023
Though not my candidate, neither was Obi and Atiku, but I knew he would be better than Buhari and the other contenders. I just pity Nigerians that wants good things on the platter of gold.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by inforesource: 7:15am On Jun 30, 2023
But you protested against Jonathan when he removed it. I hope Nigerians doesn't have short memory?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by b3llo(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2023
Fresh air...
Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by ROYALFRAGRANCE(f): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2023
Mcheew
Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2023
inforesource:
But you protested against Jonathan when he removed it. I hope Nigerians doesn't have short memory?
Jonathan's boys would've shared the money just like they shared the money meant to procure weapons

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by ehikwe22: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2023
Spirit04:
Jonathan's boys would've shared the money just like they shared the money meant to procure weapons
Share which money exactly? Removing subsidy means there's no longer money to be shared in the name of subsidy.

Tinubu removed it because he doesn't like sharing when he can loot it all but we know Jonathan is not much of of a looter like Tinubu
Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by WorldRichest: 10:50am On Jun 30, 2023
Curious345:
You would've been fine and okay up there if the election that gave you ?victory was adjudged free and fair .

But it was not

Cry, weep, wail, Tinubu is President for the next 8 years, this will be followed by Shettima's 8 years. You can come back in 2038 and try again.
Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by WorldRichest: 10:50am On Jun 30, 2023
ehikwe22:

Share which money exactly? Removing subsidy means there's no longer money to be shared in the name of subsidy.

Tinubu removed it because he doesn't like sharing when he can loot it all but we know Jonathan is not much of of a looter like Tinubu

This is how you know a lazy youth who is mentally unstable
Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2023
ehikwe22:

did you read the news? "Federal government saved 400bn in 4 weeks" that's money they'd have shared. Jonathan's own NSA literally confessed that they shared money meant to buy weapons, it's not an allegation, it's not an accusation, it's a documented fact. Give me a verifiable fact of Tinubu stealing money and not some gossips from spare parts market
Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by condralbedez: 11:23am On Jun 30, 2023
I want to be president I want to be President for u , drive me there.. now story don change to God will fix Nigeria 😆😆

APC Government is a typical failure, but the administration will favour the VultureBBQgrill and crews shaa.
Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by ehikwe22: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
Spirit04:
did you read the news? "Federal government saved 400bn in 4 weeks" that's money they'd have shared. Jonathan's own NSA literally confessed that they shared money meant to buy weapons, it's not an allegation, it's not an accusation, it's a documented fact. Give me a verifiable fact of Tinubu stealing money and not some gossips from spare parts market
Are you always this stupid or just being partisan?
Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by obi4eze(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
This man should just shut up. He has caused more than enough problems already
Re: Tinubu:it Would Have Been Easy To Use The Exchange Rates To Make Me 10X Richer by DyshApp: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Reports have also shown that Traffic has reduced, and because of the removal of fuel subsidies, more people are keeping their cars parked at home. Is this actually a good thing or a bad one?

(1) (Reply)

“two Wrongs Can Never Make A Right,” Peter Obi Condemns Retaliatory Arson Attack / Kenyans Are Killing Nigerians In Their Country / Should The President Determine Who Succeeds Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.