Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians (23993 Views)

Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" / Share Your Job Experience Working With Foreign Bosses / What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Oyindamolah: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2023
Primusinterpares:
Not true... They are miles apart from Nigeria. Talk about Innova them dey there... The companies in India are far more than what you have in Africa... I stand to be corrected.

If you work with better indian multinationals you go enjoy yourself... Training upon training. If you con get better indian boss... Bros forget it... You go become expert within a short while...
True
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by OhiOfIhima: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
The only Chinese company in Nigeria with standards is Huawei, you see transsion holdings (Tecno infinix and itel) that is one useles company with no integrity.

It was founded on fraud illegal immigration bribes and low standards in the work place. What do you expect from a company who bribes SON to allow their sub standard products into the Nigerian market.

My close friend used to work there and back then she was literally depressed the Chinese bosses are absolutely unintelligent nonentities who enjoy more of ego stoking than any Intelligent thing you have to say
You're very correct bro... I have worked in a company where their machines were coded in Chinese Language. When they were brought to Nigeria, we (the operator guys) will still teach them the operating system of the machines, maybe one or two months later, after they have learned and master d process, they turned a new leave n start acting ogas... Back then, me no dey fear them oo... I dey give them hot hot till I got to leave the work 4 them.

3 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by DrMuzungu(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2023
Go to Chinese camp at the outskirts of Abuja (they were building the airport terminal and other stuff). Not a single African person there. How is it possible? The immigration requires at lest 5 local employees on each foreign employee before they approve your expatriate quota (and rightfully so!) and yet, these chinko and others are permitted to bring a few hundred people and not employ more than just a few Nigerians? What the bleeping bleep? How much bribes did they get to approve that crap? Or like that mon.key said "I did not read the fine print of the contract" and now they (polithiefcians) have to open their yansh to chinko.

6 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Judolisco(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Slavery..pass
I was never opportuned to work with any before.. jus Indian once, that was during my IT year, very nice Man. Dileep Kumar šŸ‘, u rep.

I was the EDITOR of his 98 Gf list, I scrutinize them n dropped to 57 Gf (Starcom mobile FREE TEXT that year) ... las last he added my lecturer who was IT supervisor from my school join, she gave me A in my IT Report ... her last born was later identified as Half-cast after DILEEP had left.
u got to be kidding me
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Pascaldebravoo: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

No much experience though with Chinese bosses..... except the one way one Indian man do me that year...

Them employ me and almost sack me the next day... stupid asian people.... simply because i miss the company bus that morning
Indians are very strict sha..mumu people...
Interview successful in ihovbor electrical power plant/ marubeni...na so nigggar dey happy go house...go prepare for the next day for the remaining additional interview and resumption of work.... company bus na 6:30 am...see wahalar...how i want take meet up..ok I go do am... early morning next day niggarrr run reach bus stop by 6:42am...bus don go..haaa.. problem.
Enter bike pursue... forwhere....i nor see the bus..I just kukuma say make the bike man carry me go the company direct...reach there unfortunately my boss one Indian man just dey the entrance of the office...why are you late? Niggarrr was dumbfounded......okay Indian man says go back you have been sacked...no need for the remaining interview....haha.....no na... just like that..na so a real niggarrr begin dey beg one stupid Indian man for him own country...see disgrace... finally Indian man accept.....Indian man says oya go and clock your card...
Indian people are just something else... funny enough they were even using their own products in Nigeria...the company bus was TATA... Indian vehicle
I nor even work reach one year for there self..I just gather small money from the salary then i forward my resignation letter...I just use the amount i gather plus the bonus amount way the company give me....I just buy one laptop begin dey huzzle for house....I can't continue to be disgraced and treated badly in my own country by some stupid Asians...

Lol, u dey funny.
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by 9japride(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2023
Primusinterpares:
Not true... They are miles apart from Nigeria. Talk about Innova them dey there... The companies in India are far more than what you have in Africa... I stand to be corrected.

If you work with better indian multinationals you go enjoy yourself... Training upon training. If you con get better indian boss... Bros forget it... You go become expert within a short while...
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes I agree in terms of innovation and development, they are better than Nigeria. But their mindset and reasoning is still highly of a third world. They may have a few good ones, but generally they don't like blacks and they transfer their hatred in trying to enslave blacks in work places.

6 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2023
AmadeGTG:
God know say I no fit work for any Indian or Chinese boss, because I fit put those dwarfs inside oceangate titan by force.

The hell is this šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Primusinterpares(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes I agree in terms of innovation and development, they are better than Nigeria. But their mindset and reasoning is still highly of a third world. They may have a few good ones, but generally they don't like blacks and they transfer their hatred in trying to enslave blacks in work places.
I currently working with an Indian multinational and trust me my boss gives me maximum respect and seeks my opinion and approval on things relating to work. My team are in far away India but we work like we are together.
They are not really that bad as people talk about them... I have rejected offer of over 500k recently. Because I love this indian team and I see myself working with them for a while... I got another invite from another multinationals but declined because I like my Indian team. Indians are better than Nigerian bosses... Trust me

4 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Primusinterpares(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2023
Oyindamolah:
True
Currently I am so good at what I do that other offers are just coming easily... Na me dey say no. I nor believe say I go fit say no to over 500k offer.
But in all God has been faithful.

3 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by samexwill: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2023
Na Lebanese worse pass. Dem go hail u na dem go still spoil u

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Samlo88(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2023
RaptorX:
Begging to stay in the same country you Nigerians are running away from.
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2023
They are workaholics and sometimes slave drivers from what I heard.

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Sirseedorf(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2023
Indian, Chinese, Lebanese and Nigerian boss are mostly worst people to work with.

1. India- I work in Globus at petedo agbara Ogun state. The manager an Indian man name Mebu was a wicked man, slept with majorly all the young girls in the name of work and deducting salaries anytime he pleases, the work is 7 to 7 in cold room with chicken feace and smell, I call it work an die.

2. China- never work with them but most people working with them look like a begger and village drunkard.

3. Lebanese- I work in P$G agbara before the take over of fouani a Lebanese company, there own is sacking, left, right and center. No job security and you have to work your ass for the minute, the work is 8-6pm.

Nigeria- I work with Reckit Benckiser at agbara Ogun state. A contract work, everything was going fine except for the pm and fm to be using us like slave looking for indian population targets before we close, yelling and complaining, threatening sack. At the end of the day no bonus for targets made or salary increments. Boom we were told our contractor was to resign an another contractor is coming, we were happy for a new change, only to lock most of us outside the gate after we've gone to register with the contractor in their office. We all look surprised after a new set of names are trooping in while the already workers were subjected to surprise and disappointment. Most of us lost our job that day, inside the heavy rain, we wept inside, we feel betrayed and helpless.

But I thank God for the new story..

10 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by lakesider2006(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2023
FalseProphet1:
They are very stingy. One promised to send me his tithes after I prayed for him. Till date he didn't send anything.

I prefer European and American members, they're the best.

This I have seen.
are u a pastor?
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by HonestJOE: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2023
The experience was a horrible one. They are always commanding. In fact, an average Chinese man in Nigeria and other black African countries see us as inferior .

3 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Hamachi(f): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2023
wink
b3llo:
what an experience!
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Hamachi(f): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2023
lakesider2006:
are u a pastor?
His a fake one, cruise pastor

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by chatinent: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2023
You don work with Lebanese? Mehn!

Well, many of these expats I knew were very hostile as tho they were given an OT that if they didn't show that hostility, the Nigerians won't work well. And they love sex more than long life and prosperity.

At least, Indian and Chinese bosses may hurt you but be afraid of your comeback if they cross their limit. They understand there is a limit.

That's not so with Nigeria bosses. In my experience, Nigerian bosses are the worst of all...esp those who are related (nephews or distant cousins) to the main bosses.

Well, I won't neglect the fact that there are also nice Nigerians, Chinese, and Indians somewhere in this thin world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by sukkot: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
The only Chinese company in Nigeria with standards is Huawei, you see transsion holdings (Tecno infinix and itel) that is one useles company with no integrity.

It was founded on fraud illegal immigration bribes and low standards in the work place. What do you expect from a company who bribes SON to allow their sub standard products into the Nigerian market.

My close friend used to work there and back then she was literally depressed the Chinese bosses are absolutely unintelligent nonentities who enjoy more of ego stoking than any Intelligent thing you have to say
thats the problem with you nigerians. you have so much shit to say. exactly what advice does she have for the chinese man ? if she has so much advise she should go open her own business grin

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2023
If you think the American and European companies are evil, work in a Chinese company and you will know the full differences between good and evil.

2 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Huawei of standard? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

That place is a slave market

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by olaniyilukman(m): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2023
FalseProphet1:
They are very stingy. One promised to send me his tithes after I prayed for him. Till date he didn't send anything.

I prefer European and American members, they're the best.

This I have seen.
What changes does your prayer make when you pray for him....
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by RaptorX: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2023
You people have no shame recounting with glee how some bloody Asians are maltreating you in your own country, Zero shame and self esteem, no wonder Africans were easily carted away into slavery.

3 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by zomby(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2023
Maj196:
Those short chinks are evil

Yes, you need the money, but no Nigerian should allow Chinese or Indians to do what they canā€™t do in their own countryā€¦You must not allow these people to debase you or your standard. You must always keep your head up, stick out your chestā€¦and do what is right, by respecting yourself, respecting what you do and respecting your country.

I havenā€™t seen any Chinese that has the audacity to disrespect me. In fact, one of them chop a dirty slap a few years ago for disrespecting a Nigerian lady. I can still see his faceā€¦

3 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by shegzhkn: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
Oyindamolah:
After seeing how they treated a staff who fell of a mast as high as a three story building, I dropped my resignation.
Enlighten me, how was he treated??

3 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by TheDemola: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
You know them too well

Unperturbedpota:

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by TheDemola: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
9japride:
Asians are not really nice to black Africans. The worst are Indians they even hate their fellow dark skin Indians and people from the north east part of their country.
They are just glorified third world countries.

Very correct.

3 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by manlawal(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
Bakrabas:
I'm not working for the Chinese but I don't like the way some of them behave sometimes anytime I go to skycargo to pickup my goods
you use skycargo also
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by AngelicBeing: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hamachi:
His a fake one, cruise pastor
Hehehe, you cracked my ribs with this comment, Lol at a fake Pastor

@FalseProphet1, for been a fake Pastor, you will be flogged 70,000 lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper to cleanse you from the spirit of fakeness cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by 9japride(m): 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
TheDemola:

Very correct.
[color=#006600][/color]
šŸ‘
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by 9japride(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
Primusinterpares:

I currently working with an Indian multinational and trust me my boss gives me maximum respect and seeks my opinion and approval on things relating to work. My team are in far away India but we work like we are together.
They are not really that bad as people talk about them... I have rejected offer of over 500k recently. Because I love this indian team and I see myself working with them for a while... I got another invite from another multinationals but declined because I like my Indian team. Indians are better than Nigerian bosses... Trust me
[color=#006600][/color]

That's good. You are lucky to meet the nice ones. Though, the fact about them can not change. Nigerian bosses on the other hand is something else. Most of them carry their village mentality, tribalism, religious belief and normal wickedness into work places.
The good thing about Indians is that they are focus and get things done. But their character not good.

1 Like

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Asians are generally not nice boss

best people to work with are Europeans/Americans

this is my order of preference

1) American/European
2) other african countries
3) Nigerians
4) Asians
5) Arabs

Arabs and Asians are actually the scumbag of Earth, especially when they know they can get away with it

Arabs. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Those ones are demons and racist, and they still be praying five times daily.

Those guys are naturally programmed to believe they are more of human than you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nestle Test Format / Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.