Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,202 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter (50727 Views)

‘Don’t Wait Till Nigerians Start Stoning You’ – Primate Ayodele Tells Tinubu / Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core / DISCOs Start New Tariff Implementation In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Bahose33: 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Propaganda!

We all know this would happen...

It is just a case of when and who will bell the 🐈 cat.

Atiku,obi, Tinubu all said about the subsidy that it would be removed.

Opposition sides just want to take advantage of the moment nii.

If any of PDP, LP,SDP,etc had won the presidency, this is still the scenario that will be played out.
Gbe nu e soun

Removing Subsidy without putting measures to reduce the effect on the poor masses is stupidity

Tinubu is extremely unprepared for the presidency

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by JasonScoolari: 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Truthee:

Well said bro.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Truthee: 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ogamysamo:
we all know our dear nigeria is shattered at the moment and atleast 85-90% of us is feeling the heat but let's be slow to condemning leaders please. we all have the potential of becoming a better leader but that doesn't change the fact that uneasy lies the head that bears the crown

After shedding innocent blood, carrying out xenophobic and Igbophobic campaigns, racial and tribal discrimination and segregation to the point that even indigenes were affected, buying off an Electoral Organization.

After doing everything politicallly unholy to retain power, you not only justify all the atrocities, you actually accord the atrocities to the hand of God, then you go further to ask people to suffer in peace and in silence.

I have run out of words even insults for agbado people. You guys are a breed and specie of humanity sui generis.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Ukemson001: 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
How can i make this video, i want to lend my roasted chicken and chilled beer to this cry because i don't have voice to lend on this matter cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by thinkmoney(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Propaganda!

We all know this would happen...

It is just a case of when and who will bell the 🐈 cat.

Opposition sides just want to take advantage of the moment nii.

If any of PDP, LP,SDP,etc had won the presidency, this is still the scenario that will be played out.
Liar... or you are ignorant.
I will show you two things that would most likely have been different under Obis presidency as regards to fuel subsidy:
1. He in another tweet said he will phase it out gradually. He specifically mentioned 50percent reduction first.
So what would have happened is that we would have been buying the fuel next month for around #330 (not the #500 we have already started buying it since the beginning of this month).
2. The price hike (which will be around #330 would have started next month. Because subsidy still covers this month. This government hasn’t explained enough what they will use the excess subsidy money of this to do.
And one last thing which is like a bonus is that
* Obi wouldn’t have caused the kind of shock, suffering and chaos Tinubu caused by going of script from the very first day of his administration.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by shineeye1: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylBIhuqNYyc

Sir, you die Wella but dem neva bury you yet...
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Truthee: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
Alliswell248:
Another useless thread by the sore losers.
Still suffering from post election loss stress disorder.

You still have 7 years and 11 months to wail.

Typical from an agbado man. Show me one agbado that has the capacity to make sense and I will show you a cassava that grows on electric poles.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Killermamba: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
The "lamentator" @sirkiekie is one of the strongest Agbado boys during the campaign period, he literally stood on Tinubu's mandate that time, insulting Obidients and Atikulators back to back.

Now, he cannot buy fuel at N520, who is now the "PRETENDER"?

By July, most Northern states will start buying fuel at N700 per litre.... I am just waiting for them to start saying the "North Remembers"

in chinese dem never sheen sontin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Unaevince: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
If you are not prepared to lead or lack the leadership qualities, then don't bother bringing your head close to the CROWN.

Spare me the sanctimonious bullshit.

Exactly,

Only the counsel of the Living God shall stand. The will of God almighty shall stand. God allowed Tinubu, Yakubu, and their cronies to have their way in the last elections because is a merciful God who has seen Tinubu's struggles over the years on Nigeria Democracy. This is the time to repent and embrace the true living God and forget all these your spirits Baba Emilokan, baba emiloka.

Like Nebuchadnezar who finally embraced the true living God, please repent and call upon him and he will lead you steer the affairs of this nation. Enough of beating the chest of winning election. Its God that permitted what Prof Yakubu did in the past election and God will judge him and all that participated in the manipulation of the election results.

President Sir,

All you have to do now is after acknowledging your victory to the only wise true living God, hit the ground running with dedicated, productive, proactive governance. Nigeria is presently bleeding from all sides and the masses are in great pains as government are mopping up funds from all sides. Subsidy removal, increase in taxes, levies, fees, electricity tariffs, bank charges, import duties, etc,

Counsel; use these excess monies for development of the country and not looting them by approving jumbo salaries and emoluments for people in governance. Its a golden opportunity presented to you to develop this nation eschewing ethnicity, tribalism, nepotism, favoritism, god fatherism, bigotry and so on. Show a model of governance in order of Nelson Mandela of South Africa, George Washington of USA, Chairman Mo of China. These are great men that labored for their nations and today their nations are standing out among the committee of nations. It is possible for you to change all the corrupt practices Nigeria government has been known for since independence in 1960.

Your media aides could contact us for Godly spiritual guidance otherwise, you may end up like Abacha. What God is saying is great.

God bless us.

God bless our country Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Truthee: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ogeeriga:
When will Nigeria even get better

It most certainly will, we just have to keep building bridges and praying for each Incoming administration to favour our families.

That's how progress is made in organised societies and strong institutions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Jayhome24: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Recently, some BaTist have taken to differentiate social media platforms to react about the failure they supported and insulted others who didn't support him.

I noticed that this forum don't bring such news to frontpage, it didn't come as a surprise to me because I know how the owner and some of his moderators operate here....

You can't hide the truth, it will surely come out.

Modified; Many thanks nlfpmod. 🙏

BATist support failure? Failure from which government, present or past?

Pls define it so I will know the right answe to give uou.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by iammo(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
crowther15:

According to that PIB, anybody cannot bring petroleum and sell. To be an importer, you must own a refinery.

You must own a refinery lisence, not necessary Refinery... BUA group and many with modular refinery lisence would also import fuel

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Truthee: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
Jayhome24:

BATist support failure? Failure from which government, present or past?

Pls define it so I will know the right answer to give uou.

He made a blunder. You guys support success and progress, e.g Buharis success I mean ya'll were always singing and polishing his ass, hoping that he hands over to your tribes man so you can gloats over that. Even when souls are being wasted all over the SW like the OWO massacre I remember you giving all sorts of excuses for Buhari.

If you could support all the evil during Buharis period your full support for Mr Agbado doesn't come as a surprise even if he wiped off the whole of the country with his neck choking taxation polities.. You'll still suck his balls to a conclusive end.

Are you saying you no longer support APC or what this agbado kid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by imbless: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
gotnel:

The only thing that you people are crying over now is this fuel subsidy removal and the after effects of the policy.
Some necessary steps must be taken to ensure things get better.
The pain is not going to last longer than necessary.
It is like a sick fellow who have to undergoes some painful treatment for the ailments to be cured.

You people only have right to your criticism of the policy after a certain amount of time, if things remain bad.
But as for this initial painful process, we must all bear it
God help us
Keep leaving in denial, why not reduce the cost of governance? If Tinubu administration mean well for Nigerians, why didn't he move to halt the 114% increment in salary of Nass, judges etc?
They are enjoying 114% salary increment, yet they can't increase minimum wages.
Why do you people like to lie to yourselves?
Na juju Dem take hold una

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by PlayerMeji: 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
Oga, fón danu!

thinkmoney:

Liar... or you are ignorant.
I will show you two things that would most likely have been different under Obis presidency as regards to fuel subsidy:
1. He in another tweet said he will phase it out gradually. He specifically mentioned 50percent reduction first.
So what would have happened is that we would have been buying the fuel next month for around #330 (not the #500 we have already started buying it since the beginning of this month).
2. The price hike (which will be around #330 would have started next month. Because subsidy still covers this month. This government hasn’t explained enough what they will use the excess subsidy money of this to do.
And one last thing which is like a bonus is that
* Obi wouldn’t have caused the kind of shock, suffering and chaos Tinubu caused by going of script from the very first day of his administration.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by 2day42moro: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
The man should go and sit down. He's too mumu. He should just be enjoying the dividends of his vote.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by DatNiggaDaz: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
They should all go back to their villages joor

Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Idaytesj29(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
naturefellow:
still living in denial. Research has it that users on Twitter are more intelligent than those on Facebook, moreso, Nairaland. The reason is not far-fetched.

From Ekwulobia weeds smoking researchers inside dirty onitsha market endorsed and published by Nzogbu Nzogbu dot in a circle region politics. Very reliable stat.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by naturefellow(m): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
Idaytesj29:

From Ekwulobia weeds smoking researchers inside dirty onitsha market endorsed and published by Nzogbu Nzogbu dot in a circle region politics. Very reliable stat.
Go to school. Open your mind. Ibo people are not your problem in life. Effing tribalist!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by naturefellow(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
Unaevince:
Exactly,

Only the counsel of the Living God shall stand. The will of God almighty shall stand. God allowed Tinubu, Yakubu, and their cronies to have their way in the last elections because is a merciful God who has seen Tinubu's struggles over the years on Nigeria Democracy . This is the time to repent and embrace the true living God and forget all these your spirits Baba Emilokan, baba emiloka.

Like Nebuchadnezar who finally embraced the true living God, please repent and call upon him and he will lead you steer the affairs of this nation. Enough of beating the chest of winning election. Its God that permitted what Prof Yakubu did in the past election and God will judge him and all that participated in the manipulation of the election results.

President Sir,

All you have to do now is after acknowledging your victory to the only wise true living God, hit the ground running with dedicated, productive, proactive governance. Nigeria is presently bleeding from all sides and the masses are in great pains as government are mopping up funds from all sides. Subsidy removal, increase in taxes, levies, fees, electricity tariffs, bank charges, import duties, etc,

Counsel; use these excess monies for development of the country and not looting them by approving jumbo salaries and emoluments for people in governance. Its a golden opportunity presented to you to develop this nation eschewing ethnicity, tribalism, nepotism, favoritism, god fatherism, bigotry and so on. Show a model of governance in order of Nelson Mandela of South Africa, George Washington of USA, Chairman Mo of China. These are great men that labored for their nations and today their nations are standing out among the committee of nations. It is possible for you to change all the corrupt practices Nigeria government has been known for since independence in 1960.

Your media aides could contact us for Godly spiritual guidance otherwise, you may end up like Abacha. What God is saying is great.

God bless us.

God bless our country Nigeria
You are drunk on religion. You're talking arrant nonsense.

They had their way in the last elections that has laws which were blatantly broken! And you say God allowed them ?? Are you on colos?

Are you married? Or have a sister?? Has anyone has their way with / raped them yet If they do... would you say same thing...
"it is their win, God allowed them have their way with my sister/wife".

You wouldn't call for their arrest and charge them to court. Instead, you buffon would pray...

"God bless my sister's/wife's violators. After all these years, they finally have their konji satisfied!"
"God bless me!"

Madman!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by cucumbar: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
HomorBj:
Lol,obedients on twitter are so hate filled and gullible,they feed on anything people like Pearl,Nerfetiti,Peter Obi hypeman, Blonde girl feeds them .Normally, anyone neutral person who listen to their stand would generally have a hate filled live towards the President.
They even hardly check through news,they immediately spread lies and all,people who turn news to favor them,laughable lots.Worse part is,they come from a particular region ,if na lie I dey lie,check their profile.
This Government will work,we well meaning Nigerians would get it right,oh less I forget,they are the same set who said they would rather fulani retain Presidency than Yoruba🤣🤣🤣
the same thing you lots said about buhari 8 years ago....history repeating itself with someone worse than the past leader. you refer to situations that are glaring to even a blind man as spreading lies? you guys are actually really dumb.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Okechinwadike: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
make thunder from Abeokuta miss it way fire you and your family, idiot
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by naturefellow(m): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
If you are not prepared to lead or lack the leadership qualities, then don't bother bringing your head close to the CROWN.
Spare me the sanctimonious bullshit.
You come off as reasonable. But your signature says otherwise?

Why should God bless a politician cum thief

What different are you from Agbado supporters?
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Fujiyama: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
PlayerMeji:

^^^
undecided

This is an own goal but you don't even know it.

If as you say, the policy direction on this matter would have been the same for at least 3 different parties...then what makes your man special? What differentiates him from the others?

By your own admission above, he is no different from the others. So why then should anyone vote him and not one of the others? undecided

You are the one spreading propaganda here.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by JasonScoolari: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
naturefellow:
You come off as reasonable. But your signature says otherwise?

Why should God bless a politician cum thief

What different are you from Agbado supporters?
If what you see in my signature is what you draw your conclusion with, then you're just another silly unreasonable fellow.

No offense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by 8stargeneral: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
This is just the beginning

Before December a liter of fuel will go 1000/1200

By then then those this government will favour me and family will be getting fuel free grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Idaytesj29(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
naturefellow:
Go to school. Open your mind. Ibo people are not your problem in life. Effing tribalist!

Go to school, open your mind, Leave Lagos, go to the East. Yoruba people and a Yoruba led government isn't your problem in life. Effing Tribalist!
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by cardoctor(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
NOwazobia:
But these agbodo people are not supportive of one another at all.

Instead of them to show this their brother the filling station where they usually buy fuel at 150 naira per litre, they allow him to come online embarrassing them. 🤦

Hahaha
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by nedman77: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
Una just dey start, suffering will kill all of you that supported wicked and clueless APC, this is just the beginning, una neva see anything sef...nonesense!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by thinkmoney(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Oga, fón danu!

Ode ni e. Ara e ko oto. Enu e lowa yen.
I used verifiable logic to tell you what would have happened, but because of your dark mind you reacted negatively to it.
Your type are threats to society because you make wrong decisions that affects everyone and you never learn or show repentance
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by focus7: 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylBIhuqNYyc

OP you can post whatever you want, we all know that it's the obidients that are parenting and claiming to be Tinubu supporters. And you people will lament for 8 years.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by naturefellow(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
If what you see in my signature is what you draw your conclusion with, then you're just another silly unreasonable fellow.
No offense.
I didn't conclude. Only curious. Thus, the questions.

I gave a chance for you to change my mind. But there you go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) / Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.