Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter (50737 Views)

‘Don’t Wait Till Nigerians Start Stoning You’ – Primate Ayodele Tells Tinubu / Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core / DISCOs Start New Tariff Implementation In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Putinofrussia: 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
imbless:

Keep leaving in denial, why not reduce the cost of governance? If Tinubu administration mean well for Nigerians, why didn't he move to halt the 114% increment in salary of Nass, judges etc?
They are enjoying 114% salary increment, yet they can't increase minimum wages.
Why do you people like to lie to yourselves?
Na juju Dem take hold una

The Federal Government has denied media reports of a purported 114 percent salary increment for the President, governors, judges and other political office holders.

Recall that some media platforms (DAILY INDEPENDENT not included) had published a story purportedly quoting the Chairman of the Revenue Mobilisation, Allocation and Fiscal Commission, RMAFC, Muhammad Shehu, to the effect that the salaries of politicians, judicial and public office holders would be increased by 114 per cent.

https://independent.ng/fg-denies-report-of-114-salary-increase-for-tinubu-other-political-office-holders/
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Enemyofpeace: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
All of una go suffer!
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
AfonjaPriest:

Worry is not the problem, being worrisome is. Anyway, prosperity is marching on its behind, beginning from where Jupiter said to Mars, 'emi lo kan'.

I know the supporters will be worrisome; them go wait tire.

If it were to be Peter Obi he would just press a button like that and everything will just change. YOU ARE SO INSENSITIVE TO YOUR STUP!DITY.LOL grin
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
Dis is jus d beginning grin
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by stormborn28(m): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
grin grin grin grin...shege sign. Agbado miscreants.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by marvrick: 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylBIhuqNYyc

Who should I address this to now? In this public forum there are great grand parents, grand parents, parents and children, all enabled by access to the media, thereby free to express their opinions in accordance with their life experiences. So I can never be in the position to judge Tinubu o, or any other person voicing their opinion. You see, it has never been in man's hand to judge another. Reason lies in the fact that there can never and has never been any same situation due to the inherent difference in the background and ongoing current predicament of individuals.

But this is my honest view. With the way the SW is defending their man, Tinubu and the way the SE is blasting same man, know this and have peace, Nigeria can never ever be one. The SE will do the same as the SW if Peter Obi is the one there and the SW will equally destroy him with their own vitriolic condemnations no matter whatever good he does as President.

Can you not see how we are finished? I mean the Southern people of Nigeria . We are completely lost. Shame on us for taking our eyes off the ball. I say again, shame on us. Everyone knows that the Igbo people are a major contributor to Lagos coffers, acting as the glue that joins almost all of Lagos socio-economic life. The Igbos generate between 20-40% of Lagos IGR ,on the conservative side. Yet without the humane and accommodating nature of the Yoruba people, the Igbo people would never have reached the heights they are so proud of today. Can't you people see that we're already okay? The SW and SE don't have a genuine reason to hate each other. You guys are complementing eachother. There's no reason for the tantrums. Let's appreciate ourselves. We cannot do without the other, no way as long as the entity nigeria is concerned.

For me, I only see how far the SW and SE can go without the unnecessary beef, I'm sure you know what I mean. The Igbo's might seem boastful of their feats but that shouldn't be a reason to rub it in the face of their hosts. Neither should the Lagosians get incensed by some offhand remarks about Lagos being no man's land, Lagos cannot be transferred to the Southeast, not even with the collaboration of the billionaires shouting in Anambra or even the East as a whole. So why the hate? Una no get sense.

In a world already far into the future where
AI has taken over every facet of human life Nigerians are still arguing and fighting over tribal superiority. Misguided ignoramuses.
Mtcheww!!

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Obyino: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
Let’s widen their tax net and reduce their purchasing power
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by AfonjaPriest: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

If it were to be Peter Obi he would just press a button like that and everything will just change. YOU ARE SO INSENSITIVE TO YOUR STUP!DITY.LOL grin
Your foolishness is too hasty to manifest. If the demon in you insists for more, try stupidity.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Crvrider: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
Omoawoke:
Obidietsss sniffing around for anything to make the country fail so they can celebrate. Chronic losers, sadists

Continue sleeping. Country when dey fail since. When Tinubu said he will hit the ground running you people failed to ask him in what direction: forward or backward?
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Crvrider: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
naturefellow:
still living in denial. Research has it that users on Twitter are more intelligent than those on Facebook, moreso, Nairaland. The reason is not far-fetched.

Likewise, voters in Lagos and Abuja are more enlightened than any other state and it was seen clearly during the election.

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by gotnel: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
lastmessenger:
stupidity is when you said Buhari is the best and kept saying the same for eight years and still the country is getting bleeped and now you have started again
Because Buhari government performed bellow expectations does not mean Tinubu government will not perform.
Nigeria 🇳🇬 will be great, and it starts from now
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Mopolchi: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
Racoon:
Shege promax mode activated and running full swing. Everyone of them is going to feel the heat red, red, hot.
By the time shege banza mode is activated, no BATists will remain in Nigeria.

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by naturefellow(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
Crvrider:

Likewise, voters in Lagos and Abuja are more enlightened than any other state and it was seen clearly during the election.
you're not making sense.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
AfonjaPriest:

Your foolishness is too hasty to manifest. If the demon in you insists for more, try stupidity.
Lol.. truely and hungry man is an angry man. Don't worry I will tell Tinubu to speed up. grin
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Fujiyama: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Oga,using your logic and submission...if he is not different from any of the other contestants,why should they vote the others and not vote for him?

^^^
Fair point. The only problem for you is that it doesn't apply to you and your principal.

You ran a campaign on the basis that Bola Tinubu was different from the other candidates. He is in power now and unfortunately, has started misfiring. Your response is that other candidates would have done the same things if they were in power. Which then raises the question: why did you then run a campaign saying he was the best man for the job - if there is essentially no difference between him and the other candidates? undecided

The elections are over now. The only reference to other candidates should be in relation to the law suits at the tribunal and other courts. Your candidate is in power (for now at least) and his duty is to govern. It makes no sense for you to drag other candidates into the mix when your principal's very obvious failings are being highlighted. Puerile references to mischief by "the opposition" will not work - they will be called out straight away for the pointless distraction they are.

It is time for your principal to govern. No ifs, no buts.

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by AfonjaPriest: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol.. truely and hungry man is an angry man. Don't worry I will tell Tinubu to speed up. grin
Speeding up will not change the state of your stupidity. You go trek tire with your foolishness.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
AfonjaPriest:

Speeding up will not change the state of your stupidity. You go trek tire with your foolishness.

You are funny I swear. grin
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by EngGandalf: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
GorillaApp:

Can you see how foolish you sound? So the poor should keep sacrificing. What happens to them? Can't their huge allowances and money be cut?
Do you know what Nigeria would have been if only we have reasonable leaders and people?

Abeg who get thst meme of South Korea's Kim Jung um pointing to someone and saying " and who talk say this one get sense?"
Pls help me with the meme
Okay. I agree I’m foolish, I’m the most foolish and you’re the smart pants. Can you tell us the policies you think the govt should come up with and how long you think it’ll take before these policies will bear fruit? If you were the president, how would you take 100million people out of poverty and how long do you think it’ll take to achieve that?
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by lastmessenger: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
gotnel:

Because Buhari government performed bellow expectations does not mean Tinubu government will not perform.
Nigeria 🇳🇬 will be great, and it starts from now
yes we can see how he is performing with high inflation and everything. Keep living in denial
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by AfonjaPriest: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You are funny I swear. grin
If it's funny, then start laughing your brain out.
But you can still swear; it's good for the kind of soul you have.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
AfonjaPriest:

If it's funny, then start laughing your brain out.
But you can still swear; it's good for the kind of soul you have.

Okay sir. grin
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by AfonjaPriest: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Okay sir. grin
That's fitful, coming from my boy.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Madups(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
Its not their fault.. Its destiny. ;-)
001Lagos:
Thiefnibu supporters suffers the most in any government that they support
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by gotnel: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
lastmessenger:
yes we can see how he is performing with high inflation and everything. Keep living in denial
No denial here.
The reality is that cost of living is higher than what was recently available.
Hope is not lost.
We will witness the better time that is coming soon.
Believe me sincerely
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Kingisibor: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
Agbadorian batman... Eat corn and be satisfy..... Idiot..
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by GiZcorp: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
This one has not even seen anything yet... Be like he will go tell God directly after he must have bought fuel at the rate of N700+/Ltr starting on Monday. Haven said that, who else noticed most filling stations are not longer dispensing fuel but waiting for the new prices.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Retmis: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
Sijo01:
Day never even break, dey don start lamentations. Una never see anything 😂 😂 😂 😂

I don't support BAT but let's all be one for ones. We need to join our voices together against any unaccountable oppressor.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by southome(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
The shege is just starting actually
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by TruthinAction: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
I am just hoping that the court will serve judgment that will end this government based on available evidences.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by 3kay945(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
If you are not prepared to lead or lack the leadership qualities, then don't bother bringing your head close to the CROWN.

Spare me the sanctimonious bullshit.

Sanctimonious..... grin
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Diamondmiller(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylBIhuqNYyc
Naija Na cruise 😂. Both Dey board us
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Diplomat2023: 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
Zupay:

But why is @sirkiekie lamenting this early when the journey never even start?😜😜😜

Don't mind the guy,i use to like him but its too early to start condemning someone that has not even formed his cabinet.The guy has given the Obi supporters food now but they will be disappointed. Tinubu can never fail!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million / Man Cries Over Garri Given To Him By APC (Video) / Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor