Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter (50629 Views)

‘Don’t Wait Till Nigerians Start Stoning You’ – Primate Ayodele Tells Tinubu / Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core / DISCOs Start New Tariff Implementation In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by zedegit: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Propaganda!

We all know this would happen...

It is just a case of when and who will bell the 🐈 cat.

Atiku,obi, Tinubu all said about the subsidy that it would be removed.

Opposition sides just want to take advantage of the moment nii.

If any of PDP, LP,SDP,etc had won the presidency, this is still the scenario that will be played out.

Different approach lead to different outcome. Tulumbu impatiently announced it on inauguration day without a concrete plan and without consultation or calling stakeholders meeting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Osilama1: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Will that make you grow dreadlocks on your bald head?
am only telling u to prepare for more wailing ur fraud Obi won't rule Nigeria no matter Ina curses and online blackmailing
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Shattuck(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Propaganda!

If any of PDP, LP,SDP,etc had won the presidency, this is still the scenario that will be played out.
lies, obi clearly stated that he would miminize the effect of subsidy removal, what measures has emi lokan put in place to minimize the effect on Nigerians? None, rather he went ahead to inflict more hardship through various means of extortion annual levy of vehicle ownership, 40percent increase in electricity tariffs, increase in tuition fees, increase in rate of dollar which would in turn lead to inflation, imagine having to deal with all these just within a month of his presidency, by the time he spends a year I know every aspect of our lives will be extorted from through others levies he is going to impose.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Alliswell248: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
Another useless thread by the sore losers.
Still suffering from post election loss stress disorder.

You still have 7 years and 11 months to wail.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by ivandragon: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lol.

Many issues. Many dimensions.

Bottom line is that a person like BAT cannot understand what the masses are going through.

He cannot get his head to understand how an individual will be unable to buy fuel at 500 per litre. He does not know the 'value' of a single 500 note. He spends in millions & billions of naira & is surrounded by people who do same.

People like BAT enjoyed the freebies of government in the past & in later years, enriched themselves to the extent that they are totally alienated from reality of common living.

Our leaders are removed from reality.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by iammo(m): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Isn't a reasonable person supposed to have ways of ensuring the masses do not suffer too much from subsidy removal before making the pronouncement. I bet you in the next 4 months you'll not see any palliative.

Petroleum Industry Bill was signed into law in 2020..

No budget for subsidy in 2022 budget and without new house no supplementary budget

This means NNPC became private

Anybody can bring in PMS into Nigeria and sell for any amount

Anyone can build refinery

If you were Tinubu what would you do differently
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by kniceyyy: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
lol
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by sportskid(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
Dey never see anything....
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by waveman2: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
We don't need to ask them what to do with subsidy removal, everyone agreed subsidy must go but how do you implement the removal that will not cause crisis.Have u read the bank of america article on the gains and pains of subsidy removal and floating of the currency on the nigerian masses.The gains won't start coming in until 2025 which we all know.By now Tinubu focus should be rolling out palliatives in form of transportation for both human and foodstuffs and also stop the intended VAT on diesel then you must subsidize something for the citizens to ease the burden of cost of living with could be electricity and making gas cheap to use.
iammo:

For goodness sake we can not afford subsidy anymore..

It's not about becoming a slave

Opposition must start asking APC, Tinubu on how we would spend gains of subsidy removal

Because subsidy is gone
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Ogeeriga(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
When will Nigeria even get better
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Hassanmaye(m): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylBIhuqNYyc
Hahahhahahaha I swear I nearly fainted. Nigerians wan kill me. Oya now grin grin
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by 7arrows: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
NOwazobia:
But these agbodo people are not supportive of one another at all.

Instead of them to show this their brother the filling station where they usually buy fuel at 150 naira per litre, they allow him to come online embarrassing them. 🤦

Just go to any nnpc fuel station. Show then your i.d card and also a video of you snatching a ballot box during the last elections. You will get fuel at 150 per liter and the first 50 liters free.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Timmi: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
Elsueno:

Mr man, people are truly suffering, even those way dey laugh at him dey feel am for body, just not as much..... Subsidy removal aside, why isn't ur boss increasing salaries, giving palstives but instead he floats d naira, increased electricity tariff, introduce tax on AGO, new tax on cars etc...U fanatical agb#dorians are behaving like he is some genius when his game plan is looking like taxing Nigerians to death without offering commensurate value

Keep barking and wailing, you just started Elsueno the man from the land of rising wailers
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by crowther15(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
The "lamentator" @sirkiekie is one of the strongest Agbado boys during the campaign period, he literally stood on Tinubu's mandate that time, insulting Obidients and Atikulators back to back.

Now, he cannot buy fuel at N520, who is now the "PRETENDER"?

By July, most Northern states will start buying fuel at N700 per litre.... I am just waiting for them to start saying the "North Remembers"

grin grin
This time around, they would remember shege

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by collins011(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
If you are not okay with tinubu lead government, you are free to relocate to republic of Burundi tongue

Like this now, tomorrow am going to Burundi
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Risingblue008(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
If you are not okay with tinubu lead government, you are free to relocate to republic of Burundi tongue

Make e be like say u no talk grin[center][/center] grin grin
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by crowther15(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
iammo:

Petroleum Industry Bill was signed into law in 2020..

No budget for subsidy in 2022 budget and without new house no supplementary budget

This means NNPC became private

Anybody can bring in PMS into Nigeria and sell for any amount

Anyone can build refinery

If you were Tinubu what would you do differently
According to that PIB, anybody cannot bring petroleum and sell. To be an importer, you must own a refinery.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Agadinaagwuofe: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ogamysamo:
where is the perfect leader? no one is. the ones close to that may not even want to raise their heads because primaries will swallow them up. they may not even be given opportunity to flag bear a party. but above all... get my point or leave it, nobody will make a perfect leader all round. a tree cannot make a forest you gat people around you whose opinions are always before you. and to some extend whose contribution you may not have all the time to regulate but yet whose outcome will be link back to you.
i just hope you have passion for politics not like me, and i pray you soar higher one day. remember not to compromise.

Seriously I would have understand you if only we weren't coming out from Buhari's government. More than 66k were reportedly killed, people bought money with money, inflation rose at all time highest. I mean the only noble thing for anyone coming after him is to assuage peopes feelings and ameliorate their hardship not imposing policies that might take a while to start reaping, I mean it's wrong in all facets. The timing is very wrong and the measures should have been in play. Is it when everyone gave up that they will understand people are suffering. There's no defensible plausible reason for this.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Truthee: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
helinues:
Nigerians abi wailers

grin

You should have just hidden yourself fully at this point you suppose no dey tok.

I know this is not some Igbo thread where you will come and type your usual propagandist bullshit.

Agbado man
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Goodoldays(m): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ogamysamo:
we all know our dear nigeria is shattered at the moment and atleast 85-90% of us is feeling the heat but let's be slow to condemning leaders please. we all have the potential of becoming a better leader but that doesn't change the fact that uneasy lies the head that bears the crown

Rubbish talk
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Clinton14(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by imbless: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
When Emilokan said that na agbado una go chop, una think say na play him dey play ni?? grin grin
Besides who noticed that this is agbado(Oka/Maize season) grin grin
Bad governance be like rain, e go fall for both good and bad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by lexy2014: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
HomorBj:
Lol,obedients on twitter are so hate filled and gullible,they feed on anything people like Pearl,Nerfetiti,Peter Obi hypeman, Blonde girl feeds them .Normally, anyone neutral person who listen to their stand would generally have a hate filled live towards the President.
They even hardly check through news,they immediately spread lies and all,people who turn news to favor them,laughable lots.Worse part is,they come from a particular region ,if na lie I dey lie,check their profile.
This Government will work,we well meaning Nigerians would get it right,oh less I forget,they are the same set who said they would rather fulani retain Presidency than Yoruba🤣🤣🤣

If you saying that "This Government will work", are you saying that the government is not presently working?

you say "we well meaning Nigerians would get it right",

Haven't you gotten right up to this time?

How will u get it right?
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by uncleade(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
All I pray to God is, even if fuel is sold for 2000 per litter, may I and my whole family know no difficulty for buying it.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by lexy2014: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
helinues:
Nigerians abi wailers

grin

But 8years ago, you called all those who saw buharis failure "wailers". Now you can't boast of buhari. Are you also a wailer?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by atobs4real(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
Vinnie2000:

In my area in Warri,

all the APC/Tinubu 'E go Favour me and my Family' crew
are steadily eating Roasted corn and small pear as breakfast most times. sad cry 😒

Very Unfortunate Goons. 😕
If I didn't support your mandate means am useless for your sake.
Keep wailing and wail till you give up.
Live that because it is favoring me and my family.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Propaganda!

Is this what you tell yourself so you can feel better?
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Ukemson001: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
How can i make this video, i want to lend my roasted chicken and chilled beer to this cry because i don't have voice to lend on this matter🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Truthee: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
If you are not prepared to lead or lack the leadership qualities, then don't bother bringing your head close to the CROWN.

Spare me the sanctimonious bullshit.

Well said bro.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by staga: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
Only one month and they are shouting.

Nigerians will eat sand by the time BAT is through with them. BAT the TAX MAN. E never start, and una never see anything.

How Nigerians will vote for APC after the horrors of the last 8 years shows that they have not suffered enough. Time to apply the squeeze even more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by LLMG: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Propaganda!

maybe those other parties would have been considerate enough to put measures in place to reduce the suffering of the masses before the inconsiderate sudden and outright removal
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by lexy2014: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ogamysamo:
where is the perfect leader? no one is. the ones close to that may not even want to raise their heads because primaries will swallow them up. they may not even be given opportunity to flag bear a party. but above all... get my point or leave it, nobody will make a perfect leader all round. a tree cannot make a forest you gat people around you whose opinions are always before you. and to some extend whose contribution you may not have all the time to regulate but yet whose outcome will be link back to you.
i just hope you have passion for politics not like me, and i pray you soar higher one day. remember not to compromise.

In the post you responded to, where did the gentleman mention anything about perfect leader?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. / Six Private Jets Land In Anambra International Airport For A Burial in Nnewi / Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.